• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:59
CEST 15:59
KST 22:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7561 users

Find local SC2 fellows in Germany

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
goneim
Profile Joined May 2010
China201 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-20 17:52:00
April 04 2011 11:46 GMT
#1
Hi TL community,

I searched the forum but couldn't find any related topic. If I've mistaken please do correct me.

I currently live in Clausthal-Zellerfeld (CZ) in Niedersachsen, Germany. After watching Day[9] Daily #269 - Newbie Tuesday: How to get into SC2!, I realized how important it is to have some local fellows who share the same interest in StarCraft 2. Since I'm in CZ right now, I'd appreciate some feedback from the regions of Goslar/Harz, Braunschweig, Hannover, Göttingen or the whole Niedersachsen including Bremen und Hamburg (or even the whole northern Germany). It doesn't hv to sound so seriously like a "clan". A bunch of ppl who want to improve and hf is enough. So if there's already something like this please do give me a sign. Otherwise we could form one: Thx to the suggestion of jhNz, we think it would be quite helpful if we have a thread gathering as many TLers' SC2 accounts as possible for the people in Germany to get connected. The aim of this thread is not to limit your fellow list to local people, but to get you to know more people in ur town to have fun together and to share the marvellous of SC2.

What could you do with your (local) fellows together?
1. Playing custom 1v1 games with spectators/referees to discuss afterwards and give their advice, occasionally, say weekly, "King of the hill"
2. Playing fun 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and RPG games
3. Watching major tournaments (GSL, GSTL, TSL, IEM, MLG, etc.) together, cheering for our favorite players and sharing opinions (if not possible face-to-face then via Ventrilo, Skype, etc.)
4. LAN parties/Bar-/Beercraft
5. ?

How to get connected?
Imho, the first choice would be to create a channel on BN. Also I could set up a mailing list later. Below there is a nerd list to find, sorted after states. A chat channel list will also be available.

Nerd list
+ Show Spoiler +

Baden-Württemberg
+ Show Spoiler +

ForTheDream.236 Wiesloch
iNViCiOUZ.319 Stuttgart
jhNz.841 Stuttgart/Reutlingen
loklok.927 Stuttgart/Tübingen
lovedoctor.349 Stuttgart
Medusa.882 Stuttgart
RandyMcKnoll.342 Heidelberg
sjunaz.884 Mannheim
Semtext.728 Tübingen
Skat.834 Stuttgart/Tübingen
sVnteen.818 Singen
Toolshed.224 Konstanz
wBsKillian.392 Heilbronn

Bayern
+ Show Spoiler +

Fiend.363 München
Gesperrt.409 Würzburg
ilikeLIONZ.235 Aschaffenburg
Justicity.111 München
NcK.312 Unterfranken
Velatrix.795 Nürnberg
xlep.869 Nürnberg

Hessen
+ Show Spoiler +

Drimacus.797 Frankfurt/Darmstadt
enemy.205 Hanau
Kafkaesk.763 Darmstadt/Mainz
lukstn.110 Marburg
Ryuu.890 Frankfurt am Main
WMTKwanny.374 Frankfurt am Main/Mainz

Niedersachsen, including Bremen and Hamburg
+ Show Spoiler +

Bane.326 Hannover
berZerg.994 Hamburg
Brombaer.769 Hannover/Göttingen
Cadian.645 Wunstorf/Bremen
doerit.633 Gieboldehausen/Jena
Duplo.536 Göttingen/Gifhorn
GoNeim.502 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
iesus.916 Göttingen
Joan.848 Göttingen
Knightess.275 Braunschweig
Pebble.410 Göttingen/Kassel
ReY.261 Wolfsburg/Wolfenbüttel
SabreRider.550 Clausthal-Zellerfeld
Shaun.866 Nordhorn

Nordrhein-Westfalen
+ Show Spoiler +

BeWater.511Gelsenkirchen/Bochum
Capybara.179 Düsseldorf
Drake.567 Krefeld
Fabut.128 Dortmund
Felix.196 Schwerte
kvn.394 Köln
Watercrystal.703 Köln

Rheinland-Pfalz
+ Show Spoiler +

huSKy.104 Trier

Schleswig-Holstein
+ Show Spoiler +

Fekux.290 Achtrup
Mavkar.302 Itzehoe/Kiel
Morfildur.834 Flensburg
peterustinox.511 Soholm
Rodberd.255 Lübeck
Tibson.207 Kiel

Thüringen
+ Show Spoiler +

Havoc.466 Weimar
Dyme.999 Jena
Muppetz.809 Nordhausen



Channel list
+ Show Spoiler +

Pan-Germany
+ Show Spoiler +

TL-Germany



Comming events NEW!
+ Show Spoiler +

Barcraft at TaKes place for MLG and IEM, October 14.-16., 2011

If you have any, you can either write it down or message me on TL.


Call for registration
If you want your account or your channel to be listed too, I'd appreciate if you could use the following format:
For individual accounts: ID.code, town/city, state (for example, GoNeim.502, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Niedersachsen). If you hv several entries for town/city, you can type a slash "/" between them.
For chat channels: ID, (town/city,) state, town/city could be omitted (for example, NDSNerds, Niedersachsen).
Of course you can add a (brief) introduction about yourself I'll try to update the thread every week!
If anyone wants me to make an update for his/her profile, please make a NEW post or message me on TL, many thanks!

To improve this thread
If you have any idea or suggestion (including typos), feel free to leave a message here or message me on TL.

See you guys around!

Poll: Shall we all use the channel "TL-Germany" on BN?

Yes, it sounds great! (40)
 
95%

I dun care, I'll join the channel anyway. (2)
 
5%

No, I hv some other awesome names. (0)
 
0%

42 total votes

Your vote: Shall we all use the channel "TL-Germany" on BN?

(Vote): Yes, it sounds great!
(Vote): No, I hv some other awesome names.
(Vote): I dun care, I'll join the channel anyway.



Edit: Nerd list added
Edit: Updated for the whole Germany
Edit: Updated till "Joanhuman" (P5)
Edit: A poll added.
Day[9] Fan Club Member #516
Gaspadin
Profile Joined November 2008
Russian Federation132 Posts
April 04 2011 13:10 GMT
#2
I am studying "volkswirtschaftslehre" in göttingen, on the weekend iam very often in Gifhorn (lies near braunschweig). Iam a low platinum player. At the moment iam still writing "klausuren" but in 1 week i can finally play sc2 again as much as i want =) You can give me your battle-net id and iam going to add you to my friends list. Iam playing under the name Duplo on the EU battle-net server.
got me? guess not
Brombaer
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany43 Posts
April 04 2011 16:20 GMT
#3
Hey everyone I'm from Hannover and the funny thing is I also study VWL in Göttingen :D
I'm looking for some people to play some custom games with, analyse games or just watch some events together.
My Bnet account is Brombaer.I can't give you my ID right now, because I don't have SC2 installed on this PC, but I will add you in a few days.
I'm seeded in gold league for season 2, but usually play against platinum players on the ladder.
@Gaspadin It would be nice if you could tell us your ID

Off Topic
Do you think we could just speak german in this thread, because we search for people who live in an area near by to get connected? I don't mind speaking english, but I just wanted to ask you guys.

jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
April 04 2011 16:31 GMT
#4
is there a general thread for players / STUDENTS from or in germany at the moment? would be cool to organize and get connected.
http://twitter.com/jhNz
doerit
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany234 Posts
April 04 2011 16:45 GMT
#5
I am from a small town (Gieboldehausen) close to Göttingen. I study nutritional science in Jena at the moment, but I am in the Göttingen area almost every second weekend.

I'd love to play some custom games with guys I actually (get to) know. I was ranked low diamond in season 1, but I haven't played 1v1 in ages.

My bnet ID is doerit.633 feel free to add me anytime. I just have to warn you guys: my internet is not working well at all, so I might be lagging sometimes.
Pebble
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany326 Posts
April 04 2011 20:55 GMT
#6
I'm from a town kinda close by Göttingen and I'm currently studying electronic engineering (d'you call it like that? :o) in Kassel. I play occasionally since my #1 priority is ofcourse my studying..

I play sc2 since the beta and I lurk around in the diamond league beating some top8 players every now and then. I'm not too confident in my decision making but my mechanics are quite okay I think. I don't play too much 1v1 on ladder but I always loved playing custom games with obs to discuss and just have fun etc.
I played 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 with people from denmark, norway and the UK (along with voice chat etc.) and I generally like to play sc2 in all its beauty ;p

Feel free to add me; my ID is Pebble.410
I would like to have such a community to play games with etc..!
3:50 PM jaedung: scouting is useless in sc2
goneim
Profile Joined May 2010
China201 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 07:36:55
April 05 2011 07:14 GMT
#7
@Gaspadin: Thx for ur reply. Would u mind giving me ur account+code so that I can add it to the original post? BTW, u can also find mine in it.

@Brombaer: Maybe we could "speak" German in the chat channel, 'cuz there are also students in Germany who don't know German at all

@jhNz: I already searched the forum yesterday and couldn't find any thread like that.

@doerit: Lagging wouldn't be a problem to hf xD

@All: I just added a player list in the original post. If anyone is uncomfortable with that and doesn't want his account to be listed pls let me know. I've been thinking about the name of our chat channel to be created. I'd say "NDSNerds" (lol). Wat do u guys say? I can make a pool if we already hv several alternatives.
Day[9] Fan Club Member #516
goneim
Profile Joined May 2010
China201 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 08:30:11
April 05 2011 09:15 GMT
#8
Updated for all ppl in Germany and waiting for the mod to change the title
Edit: Many thx go to zatic who has changed the thread title
Day[9] Fan Club Member #516
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
April 05 2011 09:31 GMT
#9
Cool initiative!

I'm from the Stuttgart-Area and study in Reutlingen (Baden-Württemberg) Media and Computer Science.
You can add me to the list with jhNz.841
http://twitter.com/jhNz
Gaspadin
Profile Joined November 2008
Russian Federation132 Posts
April 06 2011 16:36 GMT
#10
My ID is Duplo.536. I started yesterday laddering and i need a good 2on2 partner....
got me? guess not
JusticiTy
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany17 Posts
April 06 2011 17:02 GMT
#11
Justicity.111 München, Bayern
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
April 06 2011 17:32 GMT
#12
im ReY.261 from Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen !!!!
Studying computer science in Wolfenbüttel (near Wolfsburg)

Add me to the list
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
April 06 2011 19:56 GMT
#13
gotta bump this again. Community meetups must happen ! ;D
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
WaZuP
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany487 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 20:21:04
April 06 2011 20:19 GMT
#14
I think this is a pretty cool idea, hopefully more ppl will add up to that list.
unfortunatetly I dont play the second part of the starcraft series so just Broodwar for me...
if u want to add me anyways to ur list iccup "WaZuP." should be good
currently I reside in Rheinland palatinate nearest major city is Mannheim

also 300 yeah ^^
NcK
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany51 Posts
April 06 2011 20:36 GMT
#15
NcK.312
I am from under-Franconia (Unterfranken). Would love to write german in the chat and not english all the time. :-D
...!
ForTheDream
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany1780 Posts
April 06 2011 20:40 GMT
#16
Hey, ForTheDream.236, Wiesloch near Heidelberg/Mannheim, Baden Wuerttemberg
add me to this, currently finishing my community service and planning to start studying later this year, dunno subject and city yet ^_^
In BurNIng we trust.
Rodberd
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany531 Posts
April 06 2011 20:57 GMT
#17
Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein
Origin close to Hannover

Rodberd.255 -> random, L1 bronze 1v1 / L2 placement pending
Environmental Engineering

Lets see how much we will get.
Ooooh, look at it go
goneim
Profile Joined May 2010
China201 Posts
April 06 2011 21:35 GMT
#18
On April 07 2011 05:19 WaZuP wrote:
I think this is a pretty cool idea, hopefully more ppl will add up to that list.
unfortunatetly I dont play the second part of the starcraft series so just Broodwar for me...
if u want to add me anyways to ur list iccup "WaZuP." should be good
currently I reside in Rheinland palatinate nearest major city is Mannheim

also 300 yeah ^^


Sry dude, this thread is currently aimed for only SC2 fans. Go grab a copy and join us! :D
Day[9] Fan Club Member #516
Skat
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany89 Posts
April 06 2011 22:07 GMT
#19
Skat.834
At the moment living near Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, studying in Tübingen.
I'm really looking forward to see what developes out of this!
"I'm gonna GoOdy the shit out of you" - Cloud
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
April 07 2011 14:24 GMT
#20
On April 07 2011 07:07 Skat wrote:
Skat.834
At the moment living near Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, studying in Tübingen.
I'm really looking forward to see what developes out of this!


hey nachbar :D


@goneim: it's your bane to keep the list updated^^
http://twitter.com/jhNz
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 818
ComeBackTV 607
SteadfastSC403
TaKeTV 297
Rex126
IndyStarCraft 90
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 403
ProTech128
Rex 126
IndyStarCraft 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46003
Bisu 2560
Horang2 1521
Shuttle 813
EffOrt 749
Hyuk 605
BeSt 562
Soma 549
Light 396
Mini 381
[ Show more ]
Larva 326
Rush 211
ZerO 189
Mong 93
Leta 84
Snow 62
Pusan 60
ToSsGirL 46
Mind 39
JYJ 34
Sexy 33
Aegong 30
Bale 22
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
Trap 14
Noble 10
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7168
Counter-Strike
Fnx 805
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1548
Khaldor1081
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2027
olofmeister1476
hiko1430
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo418
Livibee193
Hui .177
XaKoH 170
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King76
djWHEAT74
QueenE41
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2733
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 2m
Online Event
21h 2m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.