• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:10
CEST 15:10
KST 22:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8219 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 322 Next
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
April 16 2011 20:53 GMT
#2881
Could eagle talk be banned from all the LR threads? theres a thread for it in general.
Im not against people watching it but its annoying to read people post about it in a LR wheres its always off topic.
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 21:51:37
April 16 2011 21:51 GMT
#2882
EDIT: Had LR thread and this one open and posted in this one oops lol
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
April 16 2011 23:40 GMT
#2883
So I have been searching like crazy for this video interview on TL a while back... I just can't find it, I'm hoping someone remembers it.

I don't remember much, but I think it was a TL mod being interviewed by a foreign organization. He explained how TL works, how there is a team but also a community that is open to everyone, basically everything about TL. There was also a question about a weakness of TL community, and the answer was to the effect that people simply follow the opinions of established players, and any dissent is silenced making the forum single-minded.

If anyone can find this for me I will really appreciate it.
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
April 16 2011 23:46 GMT
#2884
On April 17 2011 08:40 jdseemoreglass wrote:
So I have been searching like crazy for this video interview on TL a while back... I just can't find it, I'm hoping someone remembers it.

I don't remember much, but I think it was a TL mod being interviewed by a foreign organization. He explained how TL works, how there is a team but also a community that is open to everyone, basically everything about TL. There was also a question about a weakness of TL community, and the answer was to the effect that people simply follow the opinions of established players, and any dissent is silenced making the forum single-minded.

If anyone can find this for me I will really appreciate it.

That was TaKeSeN's interview with Zatic.
Moderator
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 23:47:09
April 16 2011 23:46 GMT
#2885
On April 17 2011 08:40 jdseemoreglass wrote:
So I have been searching like crazy for this video interview on TL a while back... I just can't find it, I'm hoping someone remembers it.

I don't remember much, but I think it was a TL mod being interviewed by a foreign organization. He explained how TL works, how there is a team but also a community that is open to everyone, basically everything about TL. There was also a question about a weakness of TL community, and the answer was to the effect that people simply follow the opinions of established players, and any dissent is silenced making the forum single-minded.

If anyone can find this for me I will really appreciate it.

sounds like http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176302 ?
^that's why he's the boss... 1 step faster
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
April 16 2011 23:53 GMT
#2886
On April 17 2011 08:46 p4NDemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 08:40 jdseemoreglass wrote:
So I have been searching like crazy for this video interview on TL a while back... I just can't find it, I'm hoping someone remembers it.

I don't remember much, but I think it was a TL mod being interviewed by a foreign organization. He explained how TL works, how there is a team but also a community that is open to everyone, basically everything about TL. There was also a question about a weakness of TL community, and the answer was to the effect that people simply follow the opinions of established players, and any dissent is silenced making the forum single-minded.

If anyone can find this for me I will really appreciate it.

That was TaKeSeN's interview with Zatic.


Thanks so much! That was fast for both of you
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
UberThing
Profile Joined April 2010
Great Britain410 Posts
April 17 2011 00:32 GMT
#2887
Any thoughts on setting up a TL SC2 video aggregator service? Automatically updated and videos can get recommended by users.

People can watch the latest youtube VODs direct form this site?
Wag1
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-17 01:49:48
April 17 2011 01:49 GMT
#2888
On April 17 2011 08:40 jdseemoreglass wrote:
So I have been searching like crazy for this video interview on TL a while back... I just can't find it, I'm hoping someone remembers it.

I don't remember much, but I think it was a TL mod being interviewed by a foreign organization. He explained how TL works, how there is a team but also a community that is open to everyone, basically everything about TL. There was also a question about a weakness of TL community, and the answer was to the effect that people simply follow the opinions of established players, and any dissent is silenced making the forum single-minded.

If anyone can find this for me I will really appreciate it.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176302

Zatic

edit: ow so late ;_;
Moderator<:3-/-<
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 17 2011 02:06 GMT
#2889
On April 17 2011 09:32 UberThing wrote:
Any thoughts on setting up a TL SC2 video aggregator service? Automatically updated and videos can get recommended by users.

People can watch the latest youtube VODs direct form this site?

Something with the same effect.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
April 17 2011 17:24 GMT
#2890
Is there a reason the name change thread is full of people with 1 or 2 posts? Why isn't there like a 50 post minimum to make sure these people are even going to be sticking around to make sure that's not just a complete waste of mod time?
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
April 17 2011 17:31 GMT
#2891
On April 17 2011 05:53 Nuttyguy wrote:
Could eagle talk be banned from all the LR threads? theres a thread for it in general.
Im not against people watching it but its annoying to read people post about it in a LR wheres its always off topic.


I like it, and it's something fun to watch while the stream is down
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
April 17 2011 17:33 GMT
#2892
On April 18 2011 02:31 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 05:53 Nuttyguy wrote:
Could eagle talk be banned from all the LR threads? theres a thread for it in general.
Im not against people watching it but its annoying to read people post about it in a LR wheres its always off topic.


I like it, and it's something fun to watch while the stream is down



I don't get this. There was like a great purge of eagle talk during one MLG live report thread, but now it's ok to mention it during live report threads? Maybe I read what you wrote wrong.



Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 17 2011 17:45 GMT
#2893
On April 16 2011 21:18 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 10:50 57 Corvette wrote:
On April 16 2011 10:31 Harem wrote:
gtr is australian

knife = knoife


Oh, so i guess Chill's Beer is because he is Canadian?

I can't really guess about the Kittyloaf though..


Chill is beer because beer is chill.

Kolgon is Kittyloaf because he hates DogBread.
+ Show Spoiler [dogbread] +
[image loading]



Klogon needs a kitty muffin icon too ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
April 17 2011 20:00 GMT
#2894
Which staff member loves Mondragon the most ?
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 17 2011 22:39 GMT
#2895
On April 18 2011 02:24 Bear4188 wrote:
Is there a reason the name change thread is full of people with 1 or 2 posts? Why isn't there like a 50 post minimum to make sure these people are even going to be sticking around to make sure that's not just a complete waste of mod time?

Mostly because people are dumb.

But occasionally it's because the name they want is taken, has 0 posts, and was registered 4 years ago.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
April 18 2011 01:17 GMT
#2896
Hey mods...

Do you guys sigh when you see there is a PvZ game scheduled for a tournament? Every time it happens, there's so much more moderating needed that day.
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-18 01:41:13
April 18 2011 01:38 GMT
#2897
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But basicly Spaniswha spoilered the idra vs socke game on his (featured) stream. I wasn't there myself to see it but someone respoilered it in the Idra fanclub. And it was all over the LR thread.

Do you feel action should be taken against Spaniswa ?

I feel that he as a featured streamer should have known it was unacceptable. And some form of action should be taken.

Edit: Note I'm not actually 100% sure spanishwa actually knew the results or just pretended to know and troll everyone.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
April 18 2011 03:25 GMT
#2898
On April 18 2011 10:17 iamke55 wrote:
Hey mods...

Do you guys sigh when you see there is a PvZ game scheduled for a tournament? Every time it happens, there's so much more moderating needed that day.

Its honestly starting to get to this point.
Moderator
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
April 18 2011 03:29 GMT
#2899
On April 16 2011 10:31 Harem wrote:
gtr is australian

knife = knoife

I see you've played knifey spooney before!?
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 18 2011 17:01 GMT
#2900
On April 18 2011 10:38 Marradron wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But basicly Spaniswha spoilered the idra vs socke game on his (featured) stream. I wasn't there myself to see it but someone respoilered it in the Idra fanclub. And it was all over the LR thread.

Do you feel action should be taken against Spaniswa ?

I feel that he as a featured streamer should have known it was unacceptable. And some form of action should be taken.

Edit: Note I'm not actually 100% sure spanishwa actually knew the results or just pretended to know and troll everyone.


It's his stream, pretty sure he can do what he wants. It's rude, but it's not the end of the world.
My opinion though.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 489
SteadfastSC173
TaKeTV 145
ComeBackTV 120
LamboSC288
Rex52
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy12
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech178
SteadfastSC 173
LamboSC2 88
Rex 52
BRAT_OK 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36099
Shuttle 3081
Horang2 958
Bisu 917
Jaedong 717
Mini 594
EffOrt 526
Light 443
BeSt 353
firebathero 342
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 312
Stork 264
ggaemo 185
Zeus 172
Snow 159
Last 154
Rush 143
ZerO 140
Pusan 90
Leta 81
hero 66
Killer 57
sorry 51
Sea.KH 50
Sharp 49
Mong 42
Mind 39
Sexy 30
Shinee 28
Shine 26
Aegong 26
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 23
Terrorterran 22
soO 19
NotJumperer 16
Yoon 15
Free 14
PianO 12
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5281
qojqva1625
Dendi1003
420jenkins85
Fuzer 55
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin501
markeloff127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes975
XaKoH 169
Other Games
gofns38745
singsing2193
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo920
Mlord243
DeMusliM195
Livibee178
Mew2King115
Liquid`VortiX111
Hui .95
QueenE89
ArmadaUGS77
Chillindude18
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)11
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2192
• TFBlade773
• Nemesis762
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 50m
Stellar Fest
23h 50m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.