• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7488 users

[Update] Texas TL Meeup/Lan!!! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 26 2010 19:49 GMT
#21
On March 27 2010 03:53 SS-guy wrote:
yeah sorry about the bevo thing guys. that was me.

i will be in colorado all summer!

how bout we have one in april... and one in summer too?


laaaaaaaaaame.

dam...uh. you probably cant come then ^_^

i'll see what i can do.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
ReTr0[p.S]
Profile Joined March 2005
Argentina1590 Posts
March 26 2010 23:14 GMT
#22
I'm like 80 miles from A&M, I guess I can go.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
March 26 2010 23:26 GMT
#23
On March 27 2010 08:14 ReTr0[p.S] wrote:
I'm like 80 miles from A&M, I guess I can go.

I like the enthusiasm.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
ReTr0[p.S]
Profile Joined March 2005
Argentina1590 Posts
March 27 2010 02:59 GMT
#24
Well 80 miles feel like a lot lol but it's only an hour so yeah I'll be there. Just let me know when it is and i'll go
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 28 2010 06:02 GMT
#25
its lookin like JUNE 19 is going to be the target date as of now
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
BladeRunner
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States407 Posts
March 28 2010 06:25 GMT
#26
I'm in Oklahoma as well and would definitely consider coming to this... I miss LANing like the good ole days.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 28 2010 06:31 GMT
#27
oh nice Louder's gonna be there?

LAN's are always fun.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 28 2010 06:43 GMT
#28
On March 28 2010 15:25 BladeRunner wrote:
I'm in Oklahoma as well and would definitely consider coming to this... I miss LANing like the good ole days.


our CSL team at A&M has lan'd at least once a week for almost 2 months now ^_^

we're all over this shit.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
ForTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States556 Posts
March 28 2010 07:19 GMT
#29
I'm definitely in! AWESOME IDEA

Let me know if you need help organizing shiz momo... I WILL HALP
Whenever I see a dropship, my asshole tingles, because it knows whats coming... - TheAntZ
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 28 2010 07:21 GMT
#30
On March 28 2010 16:19 ForTheSwarm wrote:
I'm definitely in! AWESOME IDEA

Let me know if you need help organizing shiz momo... I WILL HALP


you know me, im such a go getter ^_^

yeh i'll def let you know if i need help. hopefully commodore will be here so we can use his brain!
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
ForTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States556 Posts
March 28 2010 07:29 GMT
#31
On March 28 2010 16:21 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2010 16:19 ForTheSwarm wrote:
I'm definitely in! AWESOME IDEA

Let me know if you need help organizing shiz momo... I WILL HALP


you know me, im such a go getter ^_^

yeh i'll def let you know if i need help. hopefully commodore will be here so we can use his brain!


Commodore's delicious brain.... Yum
Whenever I see a dropship, my asshole tingles, because it knows whats coming... - TheAntZ
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
March 28 2010 07:45 GMT
#32
I haven't played Broodwar since... I don't know when. Shouldn't be much of an issue wiping up you Aggie scrubs.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 28 2010 07:46 GMT
#33
On March 28 2010 16:45 selboN wrote:
I haven't played Broodwar since... I don't know when. Shouldn't be much of an issue wiping up you Aggie scrubs.


uh HUH

BRING IT >_<
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
BladeRunner
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States407 Posts
March 28 2010 08:06 GMT
#34
On March 28 2010 15:43 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2010 15:25 BladeRunner wrote:
I'm in Oklahoma as well and would definitely consider coming to this... I miss LANing like the good ole days.


our CSL team at A&M has lan'd at least once a week for almost 2 months now ^_^

we're all over this shit.


Nice. It's really a shame the LAN scene has kind of died down in the OKC metro as far as I can tell (there's still one group active though). When I was in high school (99-03) there were LANs all over the area every week. I was a regular attendee at the monthly OLP and later all of the GML (a local cyber cafe/lan center) hosted LAN parties. I just played Q3 competitively though, and a lot of CS competitively online (never got too far up the ladder though).

Sophomore in college I had an opportunity to be fundamental in a series of massive lan parties at OU, possibly the biggest gaming events in Oklahoma (biggest I've heard of anyway) with over 200 attendees and the entire ground floor of the student union covered with all types of competitive games. Took tons of time and planning but the payoff was pretty good, we got lots of prizes and people interested in LANing I'd like to think.

Here's half of the PC gaming section
[image loading]


Anyway now graduated college and working full time it'd be nice to get back into LANing more... After attending QuakeCon last year I really want to build a machine that's more compact... Back in the day Shuttle was the best at this, is that still the case? (no pun intended). I'm halfway considering just getting a powerful laptop but it just seems wrong somehow with my fairly serious LAN background
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 28 2010 08:16 GMT
#35
this will be equally as epic as the past you so long for!
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-28 08:35:06
March 28 2010 08:34 GMT
#36
oh cool college station is an hour or so from where i live
ill come if its in the summer
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
March 28 2010 08:52 GMT
#37
On March 27 2010 03:53 SS-guy wrote:
yeah sorry about the bevo thing guys. that was me.

i will be in colorado all summer!

how bout we have one in april... and one in summer too?

Well us Coloradans can throw another get together this summer then.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a fun event though. Make sure to put up pics and report how it went.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
March 28 2010 11:14 GMT
#38
hrm this is tempting
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Pai[N]
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3 Posts
March 28 2010 17:05 GMT
#39
This is very tempting indeed. I'd go, but I'd probably get steamroll'd. Yea, I suck that bad.
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
March 28 2010 17:41 GMT
#40
So are we only playing sc1, or will sc2 be played as well (assuming we may have access to internet), cause if we play only sc1 im gonna be so rusty lol.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins239
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 137
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude16
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV296
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV270
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 38m
Stellar Fest
17h 38m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.