• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7488 users

[Update] Texas TL Meeup/Lan!!!

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 05:31:37
March 26 2010 01:42 GMT
#1
update: monion is a big jerk

[image loading]


===================================================================

Hello there, I am sending you this PM because you posted that you were attending/maybe attending the Texas Lan in College Station this weekend.

Please RSVP via a reply to this PM to finalize whether or not you are coming. If you are unable to PM due to a ban, I will just assume you are coming.

We are in dire need of equipment in the form of: Routers, Ethernet Cables, and/or switches, etc. So if you have anything you could bring, please tell me in your reply.

The address and time are detailed in the original thread.

Things to bring:
1)Computer (I assume everyone has a laptop, if not you can tote the desktop or share)
2)$10 for parking (parking is right next door to Traditions in the parking garage)
3)Equipment (PM me what you're bringing)
4)Money for food (we'll figure out what we're doing for lunch or you can pick it up on your way in)

Because it is a relatively small number of people, and I trust TL, I'm including my phone number in this PM. I ask that you not abuse this trust, but feel free to text or call me at any time until the LAN if you have questions or emergencies.

***.***.****

Please reply ASAP

Hope to see you there!


===================================================================
HUGE UPDATE as of 17 meaning LAN IS IN TWO DAYS!!!!!

LAN IS NOW OFFICIALLY GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN TRADITIONS DORMS

Address:
Office: (888) 897-3757
301 Church Ave.
College Station, TX 77840

Parking:
Literally the same address, there is a big parking garage next to the dorms, which, though not free, is the best solution for what we have. Do NOT try and park elsewhere or you will get towed. This is a VERY high traffic towing area, so just fork over the $10 bucks, and be done with it.



We've rented like a study room area where we can set up and such. Should be plenty of room, its just gonna be like, in a dorm. Which is where we did it last year. So it's kewl.


===================================================================

I NEED MAJOR PM'S IF YOU CAN BRING EQUIPMENT, PEOPLE WHO'VE TOLD ME THEY'RE BRINGING GEAR:
Menace

LAN STILL GOING STRONG!!! At first there was an issue of internet because we were going to be playing SC2, but since the beta is over, and that's no longer an issue, neither is the internet thingy.

Still going to be in RUDDER TOWER and the rest of the details are still the same as mentioned below. TRADITIONS DORMS as mentioned in most recent update

I also updated the coming/maybe list



So I'm going tomorrow to get our exact room number, even though they were supposed to email it to me.


===================================================================

Still happening for sure

Date is going to be Saturday June 19.

SO it's about time for Texas to be as kickass as it is. We are going to culminate all of our TL power into one concentrated nucleus and take over the WORLD!

WHERE

I took high school geometry, so I'm calling that the most convenient place in between the 3 great cities, where most people will come from, for this to take place is college station. It makes the travel time for everyone as close to equivalent as its gonna get in this big ass state. unless your in Lubbock. Sorry X.X

The most likely place will be Rudder Building on Texas A&M Campus. Big rooms, easily to rent, and easy to get to.

WHAT

Epic LAN/ meet all your fave TL posters! Ok not all of them, but its always a blast to get together with tons of SC nerds and play SC, talk about SC2, and rage about how easy Protoss is!

WHEN

It'll start at noon (12). That allows for reasonable travel time, and you can pick up lunch on your way in OR get it when you're here.


TOURNAMENT

Post your ID and if your definitely or maybe coming and I'll organize a tournament of sorts WITH A PRIZE!!!!

WHAT TO BRING

1) Money: everyone will prolly do their own thing for food. Organizing mass pizza is a pain in the ass

2) EQUIPMENT: bring as many routers/switches/ethernet cables as you can get your hands on. PM ME IF YOU"RE BRINGING EQUIPMENT and I'll add you to a list so everyone can see how cool you are.

3)YOUR COMPUTER

Post questions below, lets make this AWESOME!!!

Attending
mOnion
Megalisk
IndecisivePenguin
stiga
Louder (fapfapfap)
Broken.Mind
selboN
iPF[Div]
CakeOrI)eath
ReTr0[p.S]
R0YAL
Shape
ForTheSwarm
HeavOnEarth
SexyMedic
Commodore
CKside
Satallgeese
Ultionis`
Glazenator
Jbothefirst
DaSemonator
Maximator
calculatormuzzy
Xplicit



Maybe's
Silent12ill
zOgeL
SoLaR[i.C]
Saracen
BladeRunner
blue[ska]
hordeau
BabaBlackSheep

People who are gay for staying in Colorado for the summer
SS-guy

☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 20:13:28
March 26 2010 01:43 GMT
#2
UPDATE Note #1

I'm trying really hard to accomodate travel IN and travel OUT plans, cuz I hate making people drive long distances at night. Also I'd hate for ppl to have to spend money on a hotel SO

***if you're traveling quite a distance and dont have somewhere to stay the night and dont want to be driving around midnight or later PM me and we can possibly discuss YOU + SLEEPING BAG + MY LIVING ROOM***

UPDATE Note #2

Right now (3/28/10) it's looking like the most likely date is June 19. unless we get a significant influx of people who want another date, go ahead and mark that one.

UPDATE Note #3

Yes it will be June 19 in College Station, on Texas A&M Campus, in Rudder Tower

will give exact time/ room details as soon as I can.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-26 01:51:37
March 26 2010 01:51 GMT
#3
What the fuckkk. You do this AFTER I go back to CA?
EDIT: Oh, do it late June. Laaaaate June.
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-26 01:58:46
March 26 2010 01:54 GMT
#4
I agree do it in june..I can't drive yet, but I can tell my mom I wanna visit A&M or something, then go to the LAN, I'll be coming from Houston.

Also will your "friend" be there
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-26 02:19:45
March 26 2010 02:06 GMT
#5
AWESOME! Texas meetup! I voted for June 19th, I think that's the most convenient time. Everyone will be out of school by then definitely and it'll be before everyone starts traveling for vacation, probably.

P.S. I'm coming from SA so I hope it'll work out. Are we staying over the night somewhere or are we heading back that same day?
stiga
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States377 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-26 02:08:24
March 26 2010 02:07 GMT
#6
WOOOOOO texas meetup finally. a&m super close , I am definatly going to be there any saturday.
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
March 26 2010 02:18 GMT
#7
If this were to happen in June, I'd be down. I'll be in San Antonio early June and would come.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 26 2010 02:25 GMT
#8
On March 26 2010 11:18 Louder wrote:
If this were to happen in June, I'd be down. I'll be in San Antonio early June and would come.


well this almost guarantees it'll be in June o.o
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 26 2010 02:31 GMT
#9
Meeup's are really cool!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
iPF[Div]
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain572 Posts
March 26 2010 02:44 GMT
#10
If this happens in june i'll probably come
Since ma jae yoon and jin young soo stabbed me in the fucking back, i've got no one to rep here.
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
March 26 2010 03:47 GMT
#11
I got to UTSA would like to visit a&m
zOgeL
Profile Joined September 2008
United States39 Posts
March 26 2010 04:04 GMT
#12
I'm from Oklahoma and may drive down for the meet...
CakeOrI)eath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States327 Posts
March 26 2010 04:45 GMT
#13
On March 26 2010 13:04 zOgeL wrote:
I'm from Oklahoma and may drive down for the meet...


Nearby non-Texans are welcome too! We'll just make you wear a sign or something to make it clear you aren't one of us.

I'll be around most of the summer Momo so count me in!
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-26 04:47:48
March 26 2010 04:47 GMT
#14
I'm at UT and somebody broke off a horn from a statue of Bevo on Martin Luther King Blvd. One of you A&M jerks better own up to this or I'm not coming!
Broken.Mind
Profile Joined December 2005
United States364 Posts
March 26 2010 04:50 GMT
#15
Hell yea I'll come! I'll be coming from San Antonio.
U N D E R T H E I N F L U E N C E
Broken.Mind
Profile Joined December 2005
United States364 Posts
March 26 2010 04:52 GMT
#16
I havn't played in months and I'll still take all you biatches out!
U N D E R T H E I N F L U E N C E
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-26 04:54:52
March 26 2010 04:53 GMT
#17
Unless we're in Lubbock? Fuck you!

In my haste I forgot to mention I'd go, most likely.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-26 16:46:01
March 26 2010 16:37 GMT
#18
Questions answered thus far!

On March 26 2010 13:53 selboN wrote:
Unless we're in Lubbock? Fuck you!

In my haste I forgot to mention I'd go, most likely.


hey hey hey! >_< dont forget that just cuz your mah buddeh doesnt mean TL knows that, so this vulgarity has a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE CHANCE of getting you banned.

sir.

also you better come.

I'm at UT and somebody broke off a horn from a statue of Bevo on Martin Luther King Blvd. One of you A&M jerks better own up to this or I'm not coming!


It was [aTm]Sojourner. you can fight him when you get here ^_^

P.S. I'm coming from SA so I hope it'll work out. Are we staying over the night somewhere or are we heading back that same day?


I'm trying really hard to accomodate travel IN and travel OUT plans, cuz I hate making people drive long distances at night. Also I'd hate for ppl to have to spend money on a hotel SO

***if you're traveling quite a distance and dont have somewhere to stay the night and dont want to be driving around midnight or later PM me and we can possibly discuss YOU + SLEEPING BAG + MY LIVING ROOM***

maybe! probably.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
March 26 2010 17:13 GMT
#19
thats three from san antonio car pool??
SChasu
Profile Joined October 2003
United States1505 Posts
March 26 2010 18:53 GMT
#20
yeah sorry about the bevo thing guys. that was me.

i will be in colorado all summer!

how bout we have one in april... and one in summer too?
totalbiscuit is awful at casting.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins239
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 137
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude16
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV296
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV270
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 38m
Stellar Fest
17h 38m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.