• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8832 users

[Interview] Zoun’s Last Message to His Fans

Forum Index > SC2 General
20 CommentsPost a Reply
Normal
SupremeMaddox
Profile Joined July 2019
Korea (South)32 Posts
March 04 2023 07:28 GMT
#1
My interview with Zoun was planned beforehand, a week after he returned from Katowice. Fans couldn’t see him in signing sessions because he chose to return to Korea early, and he had a fair reason. Only one month until military service, I somehow felt obliged to talk to him.

But in the midst of all the big news on the next EPT season and the shocking announcement on GSL, I was concerned if this was the right time to do it. Personally I was also shaken after the news, but in the end it was not about me, it was about him and his message to the fans so I have conducted it.

I had tons of questions lying around, but I couldn’t arrange them in the right manner.
I hope this interview conveys his sincere feelings to the fans.


Q : Please, Introduce yourself

A : Hey guys, This is Soon-to-be-private Zoun (Laugh)

Q : I actually never expected this big of a drama would happen earlier today. Have you heard the news yet?

A : Actually I have. I would say things are getting “interesting”, so to say.

Q : How do you feel right now?

A : Honestly, I already let it all go. For me I somewhat expected this news would come.

Q : How, and what things did you anticipate?

A : I thought they would cut some budget on both prizes and spots on the bracket, and maybe in 3 years they either renew the contract or shut it down. I never expected it to dwindle down this much though. I already knew my time was up so I was going to decide whether I should come back or seek other options like Stormgate.

Q : So you’re saying it’s not your problem?

A : For now, exactly (Laugh). Jokes aside, I also felt disappointed, and mostly I feel void at one point, like after all this time I played it was for nothing.

Q : We’ll have to talk about your run in Katowice. Honestly you’ve talked a lot about this many times before in private, It was pretty unclear whether you could even compete or not. What was your feeling before you got there?

A : I’m not gonna lie, I was pretty anxious. I couldn’t delay my military service because of personal reasons, so I was very worried if I would get drafted before Katowice. Mostly the draft card is delivered with one month notice, so I’ve waited until the very day my trip to Poland was secured, and then finally I could rest easy.

Q : Why couldn’t you delay it further?

A : It’s complicated. I’d rather keep it privately on this matter.

Q : Being your very last tournament playing (besides Team League), weren’t you nervous about your performance?

A : Like I said before I wasn’t even sure if I could be there, so I was just relieved I could play, period. However, it was Round of 36 open bracket, and I was a little worried about my first opponent, Coffee.

Q : Wasn’t Coffee considered as an underdog there?

A : Personally, I think of myself as a player who is winnable to all, losable to all. Besides, after the recent balance patch I felt Terran is stronger in PvT so I’d rather be on the other side of the bracket than facing Coffee on the first match. I personally think I had better chances there, unless I face the PvP power player Classic in the upper rounds. I regret I earned extra EPT points in HomeStory Cup and it ended up being seeded in the lower side. (Laugh)

Q : Did you underperform because of those elements?

A : I mean I can say it’s one of the many reasons I lost, but I don’t want to excuse myself for it. There were many issues, but my play was awful. That’s all.

Q : Still in the midst of that you still survived in the loser’s bracket. Like you did in the last HomeStory Cup I thought you were breaking through all the hardships you faced. How was your mood right before the qualifying match?

A : I mean, I almost lost to Has and I thought I was out earlier. I felt content that I overcame all the moments of crisis. But playing series after series, I was so exhausted when I finally made it to the qualifying match. I couldn’t even remember what I did there. So it’s a shame I couldn’t show my best performance.

Q : There were lots of long games, especially in the qualifying matches. Considering your games were the very last series of the day, didn’t you have plenty of time to rest?

A : Many people think that I could just rest during the series I don’t play, but it’s actually not. You need to keep thinking about your next game and analyze their plays during other series. All of that drains your energy and eventually being the last in the order made me feel even more exhausted. Honestly I thought Cure would speedrun Spirit was clean 3-0 victory but I was disappointed he dragged it way too long (Laugh)

Q : I was trying to keep you by my side and take care of you a lot. But seems like that wasn’t enough.

A : That being said I think I lost because of you, Maddox. (Laugh)

Q : I’m sorry. I should’ve gone as a KR player manager, not the translator (Laugh)

A : Honestly speaking, That was the very thing I needed in the tournament. I mean the foreign players always had someone in company, like someone from his or her team, even close friends. I felt lacking of those for Koreans. Maybe next time I hope there’s more native managers to take care of the players.

Q : So now it’s all finished, are there any plans before you serve?

A : Not at the moment, I think getting through my military days safe and sound, getting in shape would be the goal I have for now. After I get out it’s more likely I would play Stormgate, but even in that I will have to compete as a latecomer. I came out pretty late on this scene as well so I must work harder to survive there.

Q : Do you think there will be many new players during the time?

A : I somehow feel that’s not likely, at least in Korea. I think people who dominated in StarCraft will be there reigning in Stormgate as well. I doubt there would be a drastic change in the ecosystem. Honestly I feel the same on the RTS scene in general. I don’t think there will be many new players, just the giants who reigned before will be keeping their throne. And I’ll have to readjust myself in the new (gaming) environment. I’m just worried I’ll be too old to play when I come back.

Q : I mean there were a lot of old players who performed well in the past, you know?

A : I don’t feel very confident there (Laugh)

Q : Any words to the fans?

A : See you guys at Stormgate (Laugh). I mean there’s a lot of games and players around so if you keep watching them one and a half years would be already gone. When you guys are tuning into Stormgate I’ll be there playing, so don’t worry.

Q : It sounds like it’s not you going to the military soon (Laugh)

A : I mean it’s just a year and a half. (Laugh) Out of sight, out of mind. But I’ll return when they start forgetting me.

Q : So it’s like what, a constant reminder?

A : Exactly (Laugh).

Q : Thank you for conducting the interview with me, and I wish you nothing but the best.

A : Thank you so much!
Facebook Twitter Reddit
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2003 Posts
March 04 2023 09:20 GMT
#2
Thank you for the interview! Nice to see he plans on playing Stormgate, hope military goes by quick
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
dbRic1203
Profile Joined July 2019
Germany2655 Posts
March 04 2023 09:30 GMT
#3
Thank you for the interview Maddox and GGs Zoun
MaxPax
lechatnoir
Profile Joined November 2016
392 Posts
March 04 2023 10:08 GMT
#4
Wow, that came abrubtly!

GGs Zoun. Iirc he was the first from the old T1 roster to retire when proleague shut down but wow did he have a comeback later.

I wish him a hassle-free military duty and hope to see him again in this game or the next.
Haku
Profile Joined August 2013
Germany550 Posts
March 04 2023 10:39 GMT
#5
Did not expect his retirement tbh but I think its good for him to get the military service done now.
Probably his best shot at returning to pro gaming, if he desires to do so and we actually have a game with the right amount of fans to make a living out of it.

GG Zoun!
Jaedong | Life | MKP | PartinG | LosirA | ByuN | TaeJa | TY | TLO | Bomber | HerO | Rotti | Dark | Stephano | Maru | Ragnarok | MC | IdrA | Serral | Creator | Bunny | INnoVation | Liquid | Prime | JinAir
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
March 04 2023 11:22 GMT
#6
Goodbye Zoun and good luck on your journey!

Great interview btw, Zoun sound like he has a good head on his shoulders.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
March 04 2023 11:53 GMT
#7
Strange that pros put this much faith into Stormgate considering we know nothing about the game. They could just as well switch to age of empires if they just want to play another game
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Balnazza
Profile Joined January 2018
Germany1366 Posts
March 04 2023 12:22 GMT
#8
On March 04 2023 20:53 Charoisaur wrote:
Strange that pros put this much faith into Stormgate considering we know nothing about the game. They could just as well switch to age of empires if they just want to play another game


I think some pros are a bit more involved with the game, like Harstem. Honestly I hope so, because every little thing I've seen so far from Stormgate was super-generic and didn't exactly scream "the next best thing".
As for AoE: There is not much money to get in AoE IV and while it is somewhat easy to break through the higher ranks in AoE II, basically everything that happens offline is in Europe.
"Wenn die Zauberin runter geht, dann macht sie die Beine breit" - Khaldor, trying to cast WC3 German-only
TL+ Member
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
March 04 2023 12:32 GMT
#9
On March 04 2023 21:22 Balnazza wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2023 20:53 Charoisaur wrote:
Strange that pros put this much faith into Stormgate considering we know nothing about the game. They could just as well switch to age of empires if they just want to play another game


I think some pros are a bit more involved with the game, like Harstem. Honestly I hope so, because every little thing I've seen so far from Stormgate was super-generic and didn't exactly scream "the next best thing".
As for AoE: There is not much money to get in AoE IV and while it is somewhat easy to break through the higher ranks in AoE II, basically everything that happens offline is in Europe.

True but there's little reason to assume there will be more money in Stormgate
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
swarminfestor
Profile Joined September 2017
Malaysia2467 Posts
March 04 2023 13:24 GMT
#10
Come back stronger, Zoun. I would love to see all the military returnees like Rogue, TY, Stats, Inno, herO, Parting, Zest, Trap still continue their professional gaming careers and maybe trying Stormgate.if they think sC2 does not last long enough to be able to support themselves financially.
Rogue & Maru fan boy. ^^
Glorfindelio
Profile Joined October 2022
231 Posts
March 04 2023 13:25 GMT
#11
A fond farewell and all the best, Zoun
swarminfestor
Profile Joined September 2017
Malaysia2467 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-03-04 13:35:46
March 04 2023 13:34 GMT
#12
On March 04 2023 21:32 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2023 21:22 Balnazza wrote:
On March 04 2023 20:53 Charoisaur wrote:
Strange that pros put this much faith into Stormgate considering we know nothing about the game. They could just as well switch to age of empires if they just want to play another game


I think some pros are a bit more involved with the game, like Harstem. Honestly I hope so, because every little thing I've seen so far from Stormgate was super-generic and didn't exactly scream "the next best thing".
As for AoE: There is not much money to get in AoE IV and while it is somewhat easy to break through the higher ranks in AoE II, basically everything that happens offline is in Europe.

True but there's little reason to assume there will be more money in Stormgate


There must be a thinking that Stormgate will exhibit the similar gaming experience they have in Sc2 so that they won't need much time to study or practice. During the time when Sc2 start launching, the pre-existing Broodwar player transitioned to Sc2 part time or full time, then the new generation player like Maru come in making the pool of talents diversifies. Money starts pouring in as many come to view the tournaments. So, I don't blame that some of them may think these can happen again in Stormgate era later after glimpse hope in Sc2 recently.
Rogue & Maru fan boy. ^^
Crocolisk Dundee
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
870 Posts
March 04 2023 14:23 GMT
#13
Thanks for making the viewing experience for us Prime fans a bit more enjoyable in the first rounds of 2015 Proleague, Zoun. I also thought your two GSL Super Tournament runs were big accomplishments. They weren't championships, but two 2nd places is still more than the majority of players achieved in their career.

Best of luck in the military. I will cheer for you should you decide to return to a progaming career.
Stopped watching ESL content in 2022 when the company was acquired by Savvy Gaming Group. Also object to sponsorships by the U.S. Air Force. Thanks for the lively discussions about sportswashing. StarCraft II is not for me anymore.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
March 04 2023 15:55 GMT
#14
On March 04 2023 22:34 swarminfestor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2023 21:32 Charoisaur wrote:
On March 04 2023 21:22 Balnazza wrote:
On March 04 2023 20:53 Charoisaur wrote:
Strange that pros put this much faith into Stormgate considering we know nothing about the game. They could just as well switch to age of empires if they just want to play another game


I think some pros are a bit more involved with the game, like Harstem. Honestly I hope so, because every little thing I've seen so far from Stormgate was super-generic and didn't exactly scream "the next best thing".
As for AoE: There is not much money to get in AoE IV and while it is somewhat easy to break through the higher ranks in AoE II, basically everything that happens offline is in Europe.

True but there's little reason to assume there will be more money in Stormgate


There must be a thinking that Stormgate will exhibit the similar gaming experience they have in Sc2 so that they won't need much time to study or practice. During the time when Sc2 start launching, the pre-existing Broodwar player transitioned to Sc2 part time or full time, then the new generation player like Maru come in making the pool of talents diversifies. Money starts pouring in as many come to view the tournaments. So, I don't blame that some of them may think these can happen again in Stormgate era later after glimpse hope in Sc2 recently.

The difference is that back then RTS games were popular. Today they are just not and I just don't see the same hype happening for Stormgate. Very likely it will be only played by current SC2/WC3/BW players of whom many will switch back to their old game after trying it a bit.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
aringadingding
Profile Joined September 2010
481 Posts
March 11 2023 20:43 GMT
#15
thanks for the interview!
And also. Damn!....
Monochromatic
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1000 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-03-12 01:31:46
March 12 2023 01:30 GMT
#16
On March 05 2023 00:55 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2023 22:34 swarminfestor wrote:
On March 04 2023 21:32 Charoisaur wrote:
On March 04 2023 21:22 Balnazza wrote:
On March 04 2023 20:53 Charoisaur wrote:
Strange that pros put this much faith into Stormgate considering we know nothing about the game. They could just as well switch to age of empires if they just want to play another game


I think some pros are a bit more involved with the game, like Harstem. Honestly I hope so, because every little thing I've seen so far from Stormgate was super-generic and didn't exactly scream "the next best thing".
As for AoE: There is not much money to get in AoE IV and while it is somewhat easy to break through the higher ranks in AoE II, basically everything that happens offline is in Europe.

True but there's little reason to assume there will be more money in Stormgate


There must be a thinking that Stormgate will exhibit the similar gaming experience they have in Sc2 so that they won't need much time to study or practice. During the time when Sc2 start launching, the pre-existing Broodwar player transitioned to Sc2 part time or full time, then the new generation player like Maru come in making the pool of talents diversifies. Money starts pouring in as many come to view the tournaments. So, I don't blame that some of them may think these can happen again in Stormgate era later after glimpse hope in Sc2 recently.

The difference is that back then RTS games were popular. Today they are just not and I just don't see the same hype happening for Stormgate. Very likely it will be only played by current SC2/WC3/BW players of whom many will switch back to their old game after trying it a bit.


I agree with you - there's no way Stormgate gets anywhere near the same amount of hype as SC2. I do not see it being a viable replacement to SC2 as an esport (what advantage does it have that SC2 didn't have?).

I think Zoun is dead on in saying that the same people who dominate today will dominate Stormgate. I'm sure they've budgeted for at least a year of professional esports in their business plan, so there will be plenty of money in the scene. I just don't see a market of viewers who shun Starcraft but are open to Stormgate.
MC: "Guys I need your support! iam poor make me nerd baller" __________________________________________RIP Violet
ExpatRights
Profile Joined February 2021
53 Posts
March 12 2023 11:10 GMT
#17
stormgate is gonna suck because all the 'fans' are sc2 people who hate any kind of change, and the devs are too, it's gonna be super generic and boring without any of the interesting IP
QOGQOG
Profile Joined July 2019
834 Posts
March 12 2023 20:39 GMT
#18
On March 12 2023 20:10 ExpatRights wrote:
stormgate is gonna suck because all the 'fans' are sc2 people who hate any kind of change, and the devs are too, it's gonna be super generic and boring without any of the interesting IP

I am very dubious of Stormgate, but I'm not sure about how it's both going to fail due to making changes while also failing due to being totally generic.

Sad to see Zoun heading off without any sort of big victory, but a couple Super Tournament runners up has to count for something.
oneill12
Profile Joined February 2012
Romania1222 Posts
March 14 2023 06:17 GMT
#19
Good luck!
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
March 14 2023 06:51 GMT
#20
I'm tempering my expectations with Stormgate, as people are rightfully pointing out how generic it sounds so far and how the community is perhaps overhyping it.

However, there are some advantages it has that SC2 didn't:

1. A bigger emphasis on casual play to create a larger audience from the ground up. Including not having the GOD AWFUL arcade system that was the only available way to do SC2 custom games at launch, which I think really held the game back.
2. A plan to funnel a portion of players from less competitive formats to more competitive formats. I think this is brilliant, and it's something that other successful franchises such as MTG do very well.
3. A co-op mode that is designed by people who have experience with the format. I actually think that this is the thing most likely to save Stormgate. Monk knows what he's doing with co-op, and co-op was possibly SC2's most played game mode after the game went free to play, which was after a bunch of systems to make co-op more enjoyable and increase replayability were added (prestiges, mastery, more maps, more commanders).
4. Less lethality meaning more room for error, which is more fun for noobs and pros alike, which I think was an advantage that WC3 and SCBW had that SC2 didn't especially at first. You can see interview after interview of Korean pros, especially after the Kespa transition, that points to this fact.

Basically, SC2 design seemed mostly top-down: Blizzard wanted it to be an esport and designed it with that in mind, whereas Stormgate is explicitly being designed from the bottom up, with an emphasis on growing the player base first, and then supporting the competitive scene as it develops, not before.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
-NegativeZero-
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2142 Posts
March 14 2023 09:12 GMT
#21
On March 12 2023 20:10 ExpatRights wrote:
stormgate is gonna suck because all the 'fans' are sc2 people who hate any kind of change, and the devs are too, it's gonna be super generic and boring without any of the interesting IP

Starcraft is already a super generic sci-fi setting. Humans vs aliens vs hive-mind swarm - might as well be UNSC vs Covenant vs Flood. The main thing the IP has going for it is the name recognition.
vibeo gane,
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns32253
singsing2521
olofmeister1414
B2W.Neo321
Livibee193
hiko135
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
39m
OSC
9h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 39m
Online Event
22h 39m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.