Roster:
HerO| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
Roster: HerO | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
But does it mean team experts pick up is ByuN? :D | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
killerm12
Slovakia601 Posts
also I guess he should play WCS circuit? hopefully but who will be Korean that Expert signs...I'm curious | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
E: it's the liquid hero | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 03 2016 00:15 Incognoto wrote: Which one? Liquid Hero or CJ entus Hero? The one who actually capitalizes the H. Which would be the artist formerly known as Liquid'HerO. | ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
And HerO (former Liquid I guess) isn't retired or something? He hasn't appeared at all in KR leagues :o. Nice pick up I guess. | ||
|
SinO[Ob]
France898 Posts
! I missed him GO Hero <3 ! | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On October 03 2016 00:18 Poopi wrote: What firecake is still playing? And HerO (former Liquid I guess) isn't retired or something? He hasn't appeared at all in KR leagues :o. Nice pick up I guess. FireCake is one the team as a streamer, I don't think he competes. | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On October 03 2016 00:18 Poopi wrote: What firecake is still playing? And HerO (former Liquid I guess) isn't retired or something? He hasn't appeared at all in KR leagues :o. Nice pick up I guess. He played in gsl season 2 and lost in the first group stage, but he did reach code S by beating...Pet 3-2 in code A | ||
|
PinoKotsBeer
Netherlands1387 Posts
![]() | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
On October 03 2016 00:20 ArtyK wrote: Show nested quote + On October 03 2016 00:18 Poopi wrote: What firecake is still playing? And HerO (former Liquid I guess) isn't retired or something? He hasn't appeared at all in KR leagues :o. Nice pick up I guess. He played in gsl season 2 and lost in the first group stage, but he did reach code S by beating...Pet 3-2 in code A That's quite good considering that Pet isn't actually bad haha. Hopefully his new home will be comfortable, would be cool to see him play more again. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 03 2016 00:47 Poopi wrote: Show nested quote + On October 03 2016 00:20 ArtyK wrote: On October 03 2016 00:18 Poopi wrote: What firecake is still playing? And HerO (former Liquid I guess) isn't retired or something? He hasn't appeared at all in KR leagues :o. Nice pick up I guess. He played in gsl season 2 and lost in the first group stage, but he did reach code S by beating...Pet 3-2 in code A That's quite good considering that Pet isn't actually bad haha. Hopefully his new home will be comfortable, would be cool to see him play more again. Oh you'd not have known Pet is decent from watching that match. | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On October 03 2016 00:54 seemsgood wrote: So he can play foreign tournaments now ? Who knows, but Expert and Revolution both picking up Koreans might mean that teams know something about WCS 2017 and region lock already. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
Also congrats HerO. Hope it works out well | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL ProTech142 IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Codebar Rex MindelVK Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini ggaemo Stork firebathero Dewaltoss Barracks Rush 910 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2154 singsing1939 B2W.Neo1052 Beastyqt248 ceh9203 Sick181 ArmadaUGS144 C9.Mang050 Trikslyr44 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|