On November 03 2015 01:42 rotta wrote:
Should be Madgracken.
Should be Madgracken.
That's redundant. The gracken is always mad. :D
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
On November 03 2015 01:42 rotta wrote: Should be Madgracken. That's redundant. The gracken is always mad. :D | ||
|
Adept
United States472 Posts
| ||
|
StatixEx
United Kingdom779 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
boxerfred
Germany8360 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
Advantageous
China1350 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
one of the few "professional" starcraft players i really can't stand | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
Voxtren
3 Posts
Wait and see. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
![]() | ||
|
parkufarku
882 Posts
On November 03 2015 03:10 Frakkofff wrote: Don't give a shit about this stupid player. Come on, why so hostile? He's on TL ffs. | ||
|
Shinespark
Chile843 Posts
On November 03 2015 02:00 myRZeth wrote: yeah well, that's not a team I'm going to support f********** firecake User was warned for this post Why do we hate Firecake again? I don't pay attention to the foreign scene so I don't really know. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 03 2015 10:09 Shinespark wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2015 02:00 myRZeth wrote: yeah well, that's not a team I'm going to support f********** firecake User was warned for this post Why do we hate Firecake again? I don't pay attention to the foreign scene so I don't really know. He's probably the most bm pro atm | ||
|
Shinespark
Chile843 Posts
On November 03 2015 10:19 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2015 10:09 Shinespark wrote: On November 03 2015 02:00 myRZeth wrote: yeah well, that's not a team I'm going to support f********** firecake User was warned for this post Why do we hate Firecake again? I don't pay attention to the foreign scene so I don't really know. He's probably the most bm pro atm Oh, is that all? Idra was super bm but we loved him for that. | ||
|
waiting2Bbanned
United States154 Posts
| ||
|
heqat
Switzerland96 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3560 Posts
On November 03 2015 01:46 Boucot wrote: Same Same. But I suppose it s good to have new teams expanding into sc2. GL to them | ||
|
JoeCool
Germany2520 Posts
On November 03 2015 10:37 Shinespark wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2015 10:19 Penev wrote: On November 03 2015 10:09 Shinespark wrote: On November 03 2015 02:00 myRZeth wrote: yeah well, that's not a team I'm going to support f********** firecake User was warned for this post Why do we hate Firecake again? I don't pay attention to the foreign scene so I don't really know. He's probably the most bm pro atm Oh, is that all? Idra was super bm but we loved him for that. Yeah but Idra was actually a good player. | ||
|
imre
France9263 Posts
On November 03 2015 10:37 Shinespark wrote: Show nested quote + On November 03 2015 10:19 Penev wrote: On November 03 2015 10:09 Shinespark wrote: On November 03 2015 02:00 myRZeth wrote: yeah well, that's not a team I'm going to support f********** firecake User was warned for this post Why do we hate Firecake again? I don't pay attention to the foreign scene so I don't really know. He's probably the most bm pro atm Oh, is that all? Idra was super bm but we loved him for that. IdrA was actually good manner if you compare him to Firecake. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|