• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8206 users

Progamers read mean comments - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
July 07 2015 14:13 GMT
#81
On July 07 2015 22:56 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.

I was more appalled at Bunny for not knowing who Skeletor is.

Eh, I had to Google him/it? I've never heard about this series. I can understand that Bunny doesn't know.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
July 07 2015 14:21 GMT
#82
On July 07 2015 23:13 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 22:56 rotta wrote:
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.

I was more appalled at Bunny for not knowing who Skeletor is.

Eh, I had to Google him/it? I've never heard about this series. I can understand that Bunny doesn't know.

Now I feel old.
first we make expand, then we defense it.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
July 07 2015 14:39 GMT
#83
On July 07 2015 23:21 virpi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 23:13 deacon.frost wrote:
On July 07 2015 22:56 rotta wrote:
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.

I was more appalled at Bunny for not knowing who Skeletor is.

Eh, I had to Google him/it? I've never heard about this series. I can understand that Bunny doesn't know.

Now I feel old.

Maybe you are!

Also I can use the "communism out of jail card" by telling you that Czechoslovakia had ban on most of the western production so I cannot know Skeletor, duh!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-07 14:46:53
July 07 2015 14:46 GMT
#84
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.


Saying someone looks like Skeletor is worse than being a serial rapist in a Tim Burton movie?
Wat
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 07 2015 14:47 GMT
#85
On July 07 2015 23:46 Tenks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.


Saying someone looks like Skeletor is worse than being a serial rapist in a Tim Burton movie?

You never dreamed of being a serial rapist in a Tim Burton movie?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
July 07 2015 14:49 GMT
#86
someone should educate Bunny for not knowing the legend that is Skeletor.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
July 07 2015 14:51 GMT
#87
On July 07 2015 23:47 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 23:46 Tenks wrote:
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.


Saying someone looks like Skeletor is worse than being a serial rapist in a Tim Burton movie?

You never dreamed of being a serial rapist in a Tim Burton movie?


I actually don't care for Tim Burton stuff
Wat
Shinespark
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile843 Posts
July 07 2015 14:52 GMT
#88
On July 07 2015 23:46 Tenks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.


Saying someone looks like Skeletor is worse than being a serial rapist in a Tim Burton movie?

I love Harstem's reaction to this one
"I, for one, welcome our new Korean overlords."
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
July 07 2015 15:01 GMT
#89
On July 07 2015 22:33 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 22:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On July 07 2015 22:22 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Progamers too manner.

I feel like they were also shown some of the tamer TL comments about them. :O

We should show FlaSh the comments everytime he loses. Now that would be something d:

Or all the sheep that die because of JD.
kiss kiss fall in love
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
July 07 2015 15:01 GMT
#90
harstem has just gained another follower!
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
July 07 2015 15:39 GMT
#91
On July 07 2015 22:56 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.

I was more appalled at Bunny for not knowing who Skeletor is.

Didn't know who that was either. I wasn't an 80s kid.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
July 07 2015 15:43 GMT
#92
On July 07 2015 23:46 Tenks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.


Saying someone looks like Skeletor is worse than being a serial rapist in a Tim Burton movie?

I think that person was joking, and I think the one about bunny was someone legitimately making fun of his physique.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
July 07 2015 16:04 GMT
#93
On July 07 2015 23:21 virpi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2015 23:13 deacon.frost wrote:
On July 07 2015 22:56 rotta wrote:
On July 07 2015 22:32 royalroadweed wrote:
I think the only mean comment was the one about Bunny.

I was more appalled at Bunny for not knowing who Skeletor is.

Eh, I had to Google him/it? I've never heard about this series. I can understand that Bunny doesn't know.

Now I feel old.

Ditto, and I'm not even 30...
don't wall off against random
TR
Profile Joined February 2011
2320 Posts
July 07 2015 19:20 GMT
#94
Oh man these were good. Hope you guys will make more of these in the future!
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
July 07 2015 19:34 GMT
#95
Bunny may be skinny, but he has one manly jawline.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
July 07 2015 20:14 GMT
#96
Really great video, made me laugh and smile :D
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-07 21:04:03
July 07 2015 21:03 GMT
#97
The video has captions including the word "Pro's", while it should be "Pros".
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
July 07 2015 23:51 GMT
#98
I agree with Polt, that was a weak comment.
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
claybones
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States244 Posts
July 08 2015 02:01 GMT
#99
Harstem is the man.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 08 2015 02:04 GMT
#100
One step away from eliminated/qualified players shitposting in the LR, I see Nerchio in here a lot!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 176
JuggernautJason123
Nina 107
SpeCial 14
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 165
firebathero 78
910 38
NaDa 31
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0154
PPMD22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9449
Liquid`Hasu1744
crisheroes1523
Trikslyr90
Other Games
summit1g6651
Liquid`RaSZi5748
Beastyqt694
shahzam496
B2W.Neo222
ToD214
Pyrionflax182
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS108
ZombieGrub78
IndyStarCraft 62
JimRising 33
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• Eskiya23 15
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV553
League of Legends
• TFBlade1281
Other Games
• imaqtpie1057
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.