On August 12 2013 02:40 Liman wrote:
Artosis should really shut up !
He cursed MC
Artosis should really shut up !
He cursed MC

I knew it was going to happen the second I saw the tweet.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
metric.system
United States20 Posts
On August 12 2013 02:40 Liman wrote: Artosis should really shut up ! He cursed MC ![]() I knew it was going to happen the second I saw the tweet. | ||
|
graNite
Germany4434 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|