• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8391 users

[SPL] Round 1 Week 3 Lineups - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
157 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
elmerpogs
Profile Joined August 2011
Philippines441 Posts
December 20 2012 06:46 GMT
#21
Holy fuck it's Bisu vs Roro again. I hope Bisu will not get RoRolled. Bisu Fighting!!!! A must win! LOL
SKT [img]http://i.imgur.com/1NuGXvx.png[/img] is still the best [img]http://i.imgur.com/MsxcOXX.png[/img]
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 20 2012 06:50 GMT
#22
On December 20 2012 15:22 andrea20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2012 14:54 bittman wrote:
Hmmm, on my team:
...
- soO - Dunno if I should be worried vs Hydra (havent seen hydra yet) but I think soo could have a good week too. No need to trade
- yeOngJae - after playing 2 games last round he's got 0 this week =(. Going to have to trade him out.


Main team: CJ.Hero, Bbyong, Hydra, Effort, SonGDuri, yeOngJae, CJ Entus
Anti team: soO, Mind, Stephano

I'm currently in 3rd, but I'm in a pinch. yeOngJae has no lineup appearances. However, none of the players below him in trade value make 2 appearances. Who are we going to trade for yeOngJae? Hitman? Do you really think Hitman is going to beat RorO? Noooo way.

CJ vs SKT will make or break my team. The key game is soO vs. Hydra. If Hydra wins, I'm in great shape to win the whole thing, but if soO wins, I'm out of contention. However, I can only trade soO for Best/Fantasy/Baby/RorO/Shy/Jaedong/Flash/Bogus/Soulkey/Rain. All those people have a good shot of going 2-0 this week. (I think there's a better chance of Best > Bbyong than soO > Hydra) Hydra went 1-1 last week but the one win was by beating Liquid`Hero with 30 slowlings. Not confident that he'll pull it off. But either I put all my eggs on Hydra, or trade for a better player that will blunder into two losses.

Mind is a no-show yet again. Mind becomes the only 4pt player to no-show three straight weeks.


I'd say Hitman has a shot. He's like a sniper. Killed Baby last week,and RorO seems pretty weak in ZvZ.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
Spacekyod
Profile Joined December 2010
United States818 Posts
December 20 2012 07:06 GMT
#23
While looking at the first two match ups i was contemplating which was scarier, pretty much all of SKT1, or Khan's last 4. Then it hit me, i haven't even heard of or seen Stork play yet. How has he transitioned?
Riders of the Plastic Groove. "When all-in fails, all-in again!" Finally... Make way for the real DONG!
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
December 20 2012 07:11 GMT
#24
ZerO v. JD rematch... Remember:

[image loading]

Also, looks like Light is playing this week, time to take him off my anti-team! So glad he didn't leave the team/ became a coach or something, was really worried when he wasn't in the lineup w1 or w2
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-20 23:40:33
December 20 2012 07:20 GMT
#25
Looking at trading options -

Team : [image loading]Woongjin Stars (9p)

Captain : (T)Fantasy (8p)

Players :
  • (P)Wooki (5p)
  • (Z)ZerO (8p)
  • (T)yeOngJae (4p)
  • (Z)Crazy-Hydra (4p)
  • (T)TaeJa (4p)

Anti - team :
  • (Z)Stephano (1p)
  • (P)Motive (2p)
  • (Z)Zenio (4p)


yeOngJae isn't in the lineup at all this week but honestly not really anyone worth trading for under him.

Crazy-Hydra has both Reality and EffOrt this week, and without having seen him play yet I'm worried here. Might bite the bullet and look at a trade here.

ZerO has Jaedong and Size, at worst I think he'll go 1-1 there. Wooki has Skyhigh and Stork, I think he can 2-0 that, he's looked like a PvP sniper and I'm not particularly impressed with Skyhigh. Finally TaeJa has hOn_sin and Jaehoon, both have performed well thus far but I think those are winnable matches.

Motive actually got a line up appearance O_O and Zenio is up against free. might trade one of them here.

Any thoughts on trades?
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
xxpack09
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2160 Posts
December 20 2012 07:40 GMT
#26
On December 20 2012 16:20 8mmspikes wrote:
Looking at trading options -

Team : [image loading]Woongjin Stars (9p)

Captain : (T)Fantasy (8p)

Players :
  • (P)Wooki (5p)
  • (Z)ZerO (8p)
  • (T)yeOngJae (4p)
  • (Z)Crazy-Hydra (4p)
  • (T)TaeJa (4p)

Anti - team :
  • (Z)Stephano (1p)
  • (P)Motive (2p)
  • (Z)Zenio (4p)


yeOngJae isn't in the lineup at all this week but honestly not really anyone worth trading for under him.

Crazy-Hydra has both Reality and EffOrt this week, and without having seen him play yet I'm worried here. Might bite the bullet and look at a trade here.

ZerO has Jaedong and Size, at worst I think he'll go 1-1 there. Wooki has Skyhigh and Stork, I think he can 2-0 that, he's looked like a PvP sniper and I'm not particularly impressed with Skyhigh. Finally TaeJa has hOn_sin and Jaehoon, both have performed well thus far but I think those are winnable matches.

Motive actually got a line up appearance O_O and Zenio is up against free. might trade one of them here.

Any thoughts on trades?


I'm in a similar situation with yeOngjae and Crazy-Hydra--I want to trade them since they have shitty lineups, but I really don't see anyone worth trading for... I was considering Crazy-Hydra for Zenio or Puma considering Ryul2 is 0-4 ZvT (granted, he played fantasy and flash twice) and free hasn't looked great in sc2 (however, Zenio's sc2 korea TLPD says he has under 40% ZvP...) I'm not really sure what I want to do though. I think I'll stick with yeOngjae since the only people I can trade him for (s2, hitman, check, kop) will most likely lose and I think Bisu will lose and yeOngjae will get a lineup appearance in week 4 to make up for it.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 20 2012 07:58 GMT
#27
Woot. ZvZ and PvZ on arkanoid, Should be interesting.
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
December 20 2012 08:18 GMT
#28
Throwing Bisu into the fire against a ZvP monster
nmetasch
Profile Joined April 2012
United States600 Posts
December 20 2012 08:28 GMT
#29
Its weird how each day is starting at a different time now. Was it like this before?
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
December 20 2012 08:30 GMT
#30
On December 20 2012 16:58 vthree wrote:
Woot. ZvZ and PvZ on arkanoid, Should be interesting.



I feel like PvZ on Arkanoid is just standard massing to BL/infestor without having to worry about actually being attacked at all along the way
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
December 20 2012 08:38 GMT
#31
Fuck, Bisu finally gets a chance and it's against RorO. =/
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
December 20 2012 08:42 GMT
#32
Woulda done lineups myself and had them earlier but was busy hanging with friends. Nice to know other people are willing to do it though
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
adan4real
Profile Joined November 2010
United States78 Posts
December 20 2012 08:48 GMT
#33
Glad SKT decided to play Bisu again. Not so glad it's vs RoRo though. I hope he wins =D

Also Flash vs Bbyong, Rain vs Reality, Innovation vs Jaehoon! So many good games =D
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
December 20 2012 08:51 GMT
#34
is Speed any good?.
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
December 20 2012 08:53 GMT
#35
Mini is an ass hole. Alone should have been a free win for Dear, but instead Dear only gets one match and its against Soulkey

Fuck you Mini.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
December 20 2012 08:54 GMT
#36
At least one foreigner ^_^

I'm looking forward to seeing Flash play a TvT, I guess Christmas isn't that big a deal in Korea to still have games played on it.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
December 20 2012 08:55 GMT
#37
On December 20 2012 17:51 Garnet wrote:
is Speed any good?.


Not really. His one game against TurN it was a contest of who played more terrible, whereas against s2 he didn't really seem to know what to do against Infestor/Broodlord (yeah yeah I can hear the puns already, but trust me, he was even worse =p), didn't really seem to know how to use his Vikings properly most of all.
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
December 20 2012 08:58 GMT
#38
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 20 2012 16:11 a9arnn wrote:
ZerO v. JD rematch... Remember:

[image loading]

Also, looks like Light is playing this week, time to take him off my anti-team! So glad he didn't leave the team/ became a coach or something, was really worried when he wasn't in the lineup w1 or w2

Hahaha, I remember this.

Finally ! Free playing ! And not a PvP !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
December 20 2012 08:58 GMT
#39
Where's Leta?? =(
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-20 11:10:30
December 20 2012 11:05 GMT
#40
Time for me to trade away HoeJJa from my main team, he just isn't playing. Better a crap player that sometimes has a chance to win instead.

It's just hard as he isn't worth much. ^^
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 383
UpATreeSC 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1185
actioN 472
BeSt 208
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 98
Zeus 71
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 27
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Sexy 23
Bale 22
JYJ 21
Shine 19
NaDa 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi733
420jenkins151
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1168
Fnx 727
x6flipin361
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6707
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu773
Other Games
Beastyqt733
B2W.Neo592
ceh9506
byalli344
ArmadaUGS162
C9.Mang0148
KnowMe148
Khaldor133
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 79
Trikslyr54
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV264
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Nemesis3758
• TFBlade925
Other Games
• Shiphtur342
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h
Kung Fu Cup
17h
Stellar Fest
19h
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.