• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7292 users

NASL4 Video Interviews Day 1

Forum Index > SC2 General
30 CommentsPost a Reply
Normal

NASL4 Video Interviews Day 1

Text byHot_Bid
December 9th, 2012 17:39 GMT






Facebook Twitter Reddit
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
crbox
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1181 Posts
December 09 2012 17:42 GMT
#2
thanks for the interviews Hot_Bid :D
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
December 09 2012 17:42 GMT
#3
Why is everyone holding their balls in the thumbnails?
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
December 09 2012 17:48 GMT
#4
Thanks for the interviews, hotbids interviews are pure gold. Slasher really sounds like a douche, though
England will fight to the last American
Slasher
Profile Joined September 2007
United States1095 Posts
December 09 2012 18:31 GMT
#5
On December 10 2012 02:48 KaiserJohan wrote:
Thanks for the interviews, hotbids interviews are pure gold. Slasher really sounds like a douche, though

Thanks!
Elite__
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada976 Posts
December 09 2012 18:45 GMT
#6
this is the best part of every event
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
December 09 2012 18:45 GMT
#7
Weird interview with 2 persons i don't enjoy listening to, one i don't think who enjoys talking himself, and one who seems to have stayed a completely casual person despite all cyberfame. Good job asian interview guy.
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
December 09 2012 18:53 GMT
#8
I was the guy that told Slasher I don't watch his interviews because they're too long. He looked really sad when he said that. Now I feel bad.
Rescawen
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland1028 Posts
December 09 2012 18:53 GMT
#9
Sortof behaves like a king
Slasher
Profile Joined September 2007
United States1095 Posts
December 09 2012 19:05 GMT
#10
On December 10 2012 03:53 FreudianTrip wrote:
I was the guy that told Slasher I don't watch his interviews because they're too long. He looked really sad when he said that. Now I feel bad.

Nah it's cool, it's true. I just like to get answers out of people. Need more transcriptions..eventually..
Megapenthes
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom202 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 20:22:12
December 09 2012 20:06 GMT
#11
polt please next
also thanks hotbit, as always these are great
Polt, Jangbi, Hyun
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
December 09 2012 20:55 GMT
#12
On December 10 2012 04:05 Slasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 03:53 FreudianTrip wrote:
I was the guy that told Slasher I don't watch his interviews because they're too long. He looked really sad when he said that. Now I feel bad.

Nah it's cool, it's true. I just like to get answers out of people. Need more transcriptions..eventually..


I always thought that long interviews were a good thing . . . the more you can hear from the player the better!
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
RaYu
Profile Joined November 2012
21 Posts
December 09 2012 20:59 GMT
#13
fuck slasher :D
Pugget
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
December 09 2012 21:48 GMT
#14
"What does the dragon represent? Feminism?!"
Martyrc
Profile Joined May 2012
217 Posts
December 09 2012 22:08 GMT
#15
HotBid always has his left hand in front of his crotch.
¨First in, last out.¨
Cereb
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark3388 Posts
December 10 2012 00:01 GMT
#16
Thanks for the interviews <3


Rotti is so cool! Talking up Mr Bitter like that! Those two are awesome together ^_^


On December 10 2012 03:31 Slasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 02:48 KaiserJohan wrote:
Thanks for the interviews, hotbids interviews are pure gold. Slasher really sounds like a douche, though

Thanks!



Don't listen to him, you're effing great
"Until the very very top in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in. The only problem is most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for. -Greg "IdrA" Fields
LOLItsRyann
Profile Joined April 2011
England551 Posts
December 10 2012 00:15 GMT
#17
Where's the Lauren Elise underwear lay down interview Husky style?
EG<3
WIllBIll
Profile Joined June 2011
590 Posts
December 10 2012 00:22 GMT
#18
Need moar interviews. More.
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
December 10 2012 00:26 GMT
#19
On December 10 2012 02:42 Qbek wrote:
Why is everyone holding their balls in the thumbnails?


Glad I wasn't the only one to think that.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Fliparoni
Profile Joined February 2012
205 Posts
December 10 2012 01:14 GMT
#20
On December 10 2012 04:05 Slasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 03:53 FreudianTrip wrote:
I was the guy that told Slasher I don't watch his interviews because they're too long. He looked really sad when he said that. Now I feel bad.

Nah it's cool, it's true. I just like to get answers out of people. Need more transcriptions..eventually..


I for one like your long interviews. Sure they're long but they're very informative. What's bad are long interviews that don't say much and that drag on forever which yours definitely do not. Keep up the great work, Slasher.
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-10 02:24:01
December 10 2012 02:23 GMT
#21
On December 10 2012 05:55 Acronysis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 04:05 Slasher wrote:
On December 10 2012 03:53 FreudianTrip wrote:
I was the guy that told Slasher I don't watch his interviews because they're too long. He looked really sad when he said that. Now I feel bad.

Nah it's cool, it's true. I just like to get answers out of people. Need more transcriptions..eventually..


I always thought that long interviews were a good thing . . . the more you can hear from the player the better!



On December 10 2012 10:14 Fliparoni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 04:05 Slasher wrote:
On December 10 2012 03:53 FreudianTrip wrote:
I was the guy that told Slasher I don't watch his interviews because they're too long. He looked really sad when he said that. Now I feel bad.

Nah it's cool, it's true. I just like to get answers out of people. Need more transcriptions..eventually..


I for one like your long interviews. Sure they're long but they're very informative. What's bad are long interviews that don't say much and that drag on forever which yours definitely do not. Keep up the great work, Slasher.


I'd just like to clarify what I said on Reddit. I don't like long VIDEO interviews. A 20 minute conversation is a 6-7 minute read. That was my issue, hence Rod highlighting the need for transcriptions.
AlLaboUtME
Profile Joined October 2012
16 Posts
December 10 2012 02:27 GMT
#22
Hot_Bid you should interview Abbe.
mijellin
Profile Joined November 2008
China740 Posts
December 10 2012 05:57 GMT
#23
Lol Slasher's interview was hilarious.

"Yeah I know you said it right the first time good job. Just like me I said it the first time too."
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
December 10 2012 06:10 GMT
#24
"I'm a journalist" -Hot_Bid

These interviews are awesome (as always might I add). Thanks for sharing
o choro é livre
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
December 10 2012 08:18 GMT
#25
poor slasher ... i agree with him on " shootmania " name . it kinda sux . even tribes ascend sound better
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
dBdHellRider
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden63 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-10 13:13:35
December 10 2012 13:12 GMT
#26
nice game GL HF
http://www.twitch.tv/nippletwisterswe
crazy-belg
Profile Joined July 2012
Belgium2 Posts
December 10 2012 13:30 GMT
#27
Is their a video of the winner ceremony?
WetSocks
Profile Joined June 2012
United States953 Posts
December 10 2012 13:32 GMT
#28
need a longer SortOf interview
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
December 10 2012 15:18 GMT
#29
That slasher interview is gold.
Liquid | SKT
Ryncol
Profile Joined July 2011
United States980 Posts
December 11 2012 10:59 GMT
#30
I enjoyed the Slasher interview a lot more than I thought I would.
Flench
Profile Joined June 2012
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 20:13:13
December 12 2012 20:12 GMT
#31
Hotbid interviews are my favorite things on TL
and the gunslinger followed...
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1107
ComeBackTV 831
SteadfastSC823
TaKeTV 585
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex122
EnkiAlexander 71
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech140
Rex 122
UpATreeSC 59
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40403
Shuttle 781
Mini 411
Rush 255
Hyuk 123
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 82
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 18
Rock 18
Shine 17
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10235
qojqva1684
Counter-Strike
fl0m1457
Fnx 778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1397
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1803
Beastyqt458
DeMusliM223
Mlord221
XBOCT217
ArmadaUGS187
KnowMe126
C9.Mang0113
XaKoH 103
QueenE88
Mew2King75
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 41
• Hinosc 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie560
• Shiphtur358
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 18m
Online Event
17h 18m
FEL
22h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.