On August 28 2012 08:40 SunTurtle wrote:
starts at 1:50
starts at 1:50
I love you for this ♥
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46480 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:40 SunTurtle wrote: starts at 1:50 I love you for this ♥ | ||
|
babylon
8765 Posts
| ||
|
WonDeRSC
United States234 Posts
| ||
|
Night Eyes
433 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:48 FataLe wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 08:47 MCDayC wrote: On August 28 2012 08:45 FataLe wrote: On August 28 2012 08:44 Dosey wrote: On August 28 2012 08:42 Denzil wrote: should get them to all play a game of LoL or Dota see how good the korean communication is You dare blaspheme like this? HERE?! Lynch mob, begin on my go. Sharpening my pitchfork as we speak billybob. You're pitchforks aren't pre sharpened? For shame. Sorry, I'm way behind on my beating quota. Haven't had the time :\ Torches! get your Torches!!! 1$ a piece for all your TL lynching needs!!! | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46480 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:50 iiAreJordan wrote: Taeja? Yessssss. Protoss Taeja :D Paeja! | ||
|
furerkip
United States439 Posts
| ||
|
KimJongChill
United States6429 Posts
| ||
|
Jockmcplop
United Kingdom10004 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46480 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:51 Jockmcplop wrote: lol terrified guy knows he's playing against a korean pro Yeah lol I guess he saw this thread ^^ On August 28 2012 08:51 furerkip wrote: LOL they are playing against my leaguers xD haha gl to your friend ^^ | ||
|
mrtomjones
Canada4020 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:51 furerkip wrote: LOL they are playing against my leaguers xD What league is his opponent? If he is plat I might actually load up some 1v1 never found it interesting so I never progressed beyond 4-5 games in it | ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Bam Lee
2336 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:51 Jockmcplop wrote: lol terrified guy knows he's playing against a korean pro crap i missed it what did he write? | ||
|
Dosey
United States4505 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:52 mrtomjones wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 08:51 furerkip wrote: LOL they are playing against my leaguers xD What league is his opponent? If he is plat I might actually load up some 1v1 never found it interesting so I never progressed beyond 4-5 games in itThey are plat atm. | ||
|
furerkip
United States439 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:52 mrtomjones wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 08:51 furerkip wrote: LOL they are playing against my leaguers xD What league is his opponent? If he is plat I might actually load up some 1v1 never found it interesting so I never progressed beyond 4-5 games in itThey playing vs. plats right now I think. I wanna stream snipe so bad lol but my internet connection not very good. | ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
| ||
|
WonDeRSC
United States234 Posts
EDIT:Nevermind, I got the answer. | ||
|
Eufouria
United Kingdom4425 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:54 Dosey wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 08:52 mrtomjones wrote: On August 28 2012 08:51 furerkip wrote: LOL they are playing against my leaguers xD What league is his opponent? If he is plat I might actually load up some 1v1 never found it interesting so I never progressed beyond 4-5 games in itThey are plat atm. TheGunrun only invited them to the Twitch HQ so they can boost his account. | ||
|
Jockmcplop
United Kingdom10004 Posts
On August 28 2012 08:53 Bam Lee wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2012 08:51 Jockmcplop wrote: lol terrified guy knows he's playing against a korean pro crap i missed it what did he write?He just said 'hi korean on twitch3' But he's gold or plat i just assume that he's terrified. | ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4560 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FoBuLouS
United States570 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft343
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7913 FrodaN1720 Coldzera shahzam568 JimRising C9.Mang0308 KnowMe196 ArmadaUGS57 Mew2King42 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|