• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8887 users

Weekly ChoseN/FMA Showmatch - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
JeromeIsHere
Profile Joined June 2011
United States9 Posts
July 28 2012 16:45 GMT
#21
pumped!
Infinity Gaming --- http://infgaming.net
HamzasSister
Profile Joined February 2011
United States26 Posts
July 28 2012 20:15 GMT
#22
PUck will be there this time!!! I hope he wins!!!
DotAkoN
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada9 Posts
July 28 2012 23:54 GMT
#23
Tune in guy's, casting will be very professional.. also a very nice showmatch!
uberism
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada271 Posts
July 29 2012 18:49 GMT
#24
gogog Mkengyn.
HamzasSister
Profile Joined February 2011
United States26 Posts
July 29 2012 23:50 GMT
#25
Actually even though I love PUck I think I kinda want xSixMkengyn to win cause I am zerg and zerg is boss ;D
NicoLoco
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway159 Posts
July 30 2012 07:53 GMT
#26
On July 29 2012 08:54 DotAkoN wrote:
Tune in guy's, casting will be very professional.. also a very nice showmatch!


Casting will be professional you say? Casting was anything but and sadly made me tune out as soon as the co-caster started talking (or trolling as it mostly was)
If I gave a shit you'd be the first to get it!
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
July 30 2012 21:24 GMT
#27
On July 30 2012 16:53 NicoLoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 08:54 DotAkoN wrote:
Tune in guy's, casting will be very professional.. also a very nice showmatch!


Casting will be professional you say? Casting was anything but and sadly made me tune out as soon as the co-caster started talking (or trolling as it mostly was)


I make sure and cast very professional. I experiment with different guest co-casters, Alphapromega (who was my guest co-caster for episode 2) had never really cast before and I told him to just have fun with it. So don't blame him for that.

Thanks for the input though, I can keep it more professional from both casters from here on out if that's what people want. I thought it might be good to have one person who is serious / professional (my style of casting) and one person who is having fun and is laid back (my co-caster). Maybe that's not the best approach though ^^

For Episode 3 I plan on having dSeleCt play vs a xSix member, should be a fun episode.
NicoLoco
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway159 Posts
July 31 2012 11:07 GMT
#28
On July 31 2012 06:24 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 16:53 NicoLoco wrote:
On July 29 2012 08:54 DotAkoN wrote:
Tune in guy's, casting will be very professional.. also a very nice showmatch!


Casting will be professional you say? Casting was anything but and sadly made me tune out as soon as the co-caster started talking (or trolling as it mostly was)


I make sure and cast very professional. I experiment with different guest co-casters, Alphapromega (who was my guest co-caster for episode 2) had never really cast before and I told him to just have fun with it. So don't blame him for that.

Thanks for the input though, I can keep it more professional from both casters from here on out if that's what people want. I thought it might be good to have one person who is serious / professional (my style of casting) and one person who is having fun and is laid back (my co-caster). Maybe that's not the best approach though ^^

For Episode 3 I plan on having dSeleCt play vs a xSix member, should be a fun episode.

I don't mind some banter or even jokes, but when the casting is biased and trying to be more funny than one actually is it becomes - at least for me - a situation where I can't watch without facepalming. That being said you were doing a good job and I could notice that you were having problems with some of the things your co-caster said.
If I gave a shit you'd be the first to get it!
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-21 19:33:14
August 21 2012 19:32 GMT
#29
I'm excited to announce that I am now ready to start this up again. With xSix disbanding things needed some time to sort themselves out but now I am ready to resume this show on weekly basis! Should be a blast to see two ROOT gamers who are really on the rise in the last couple months go at it!

[image loading]
HamzasSister
Profile Joined February 2011
United States26 Posts
August 21 2012 20:41 GMT
#30
As a previous NMx player I am ROOTing for MaSa ! GOGOGOG 4-0
absolutionsc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States146 Posts
August 23 2012 04:49 GMT
#31
Are the results for these posted somewhere?
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
August 23 2012 08:37 GMT
#32
On August 23 2012 13:49 absolutionsc wrote:
Are the results for these posted somewhere?


MaSa vs PUck was tied 2-2 and was a great series but then PUck's internet starting going out every game and he disconnected / was lagging every game. So we had to substitute a different player for PUck and ViBE was who we substituted to finish out the series.

MaSa ended up 2-0ing ViBE to win the $50. Was a fun show though, thanks to MrLlama for casting with me and thanks to all who tuned-in. Looking forward to doing the next show sometime next week after MLG!

I will post replays / the VOD of the show as well tomorrow hopefully if I get time before / after work <3
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech158
UpATreeSC 143
JuggernautJason83
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 204
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 70
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift1850
Counter-Strike
fl0m1457
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4869
crisheroes979
Khaldor949
Liquid`Hasu640
Other Games
summit1g7137
FrodaN2271
shahzam421
KnowMe382
XBOCT329
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS132
ZombieGrub33
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 22
PPMD0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2761
Other Games
• imaqtpie855
• Shiphtur287
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 18m
Online Event
14h 18m
FEL
19h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.