• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

[Interview] 2012 GSL S3 CodeS RO16 Group B

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:13:29
June 28 2012 13:08 GMT
#1
SK-MC

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Interview] +

How do you feel advancing to ro8 in first place after some close matches? =

I was offended to be rated the weakest player in the group despite being a champion. Fortunately, I am advancing in first place and I feel great.

Why do you think you were seen as the weakest in the group?

I think it’s because Squirtle and Symbol have been on a roll. On the other hand, I haven’t achieved much in the GSL recently.

You took on MKP in your first match.

I won almost every game in practice. Then just before coming to the studio, I went 1-5 against MMA and was breaking down mentally. Luckily, MKP went for an all-in in the first set which eased my nerves.

You had a close match against Squirtle, how was it?

I saw Squirtle’s PvZ and it was excellent. He had superb play against me in the winner’s match also. I hope to meet him in a further round in the future. He’s a player you want to avoid in ro16.

In Set 3, you defended against the all-in solidly and won.

After taking down my opponent’s observer, I scouted his natural and found out he hadn’t expanded yet. So, I warped in a few zealots at the proxy pylon that I was planning to use for aggression and pressured with them. I think this decision led to my victory. My opponent’s attack was so fierce that it almost broke me.

You face Taeja in ro8, are you confident?

Taeja said in his interview that he wanted to see me advance to his bracket and here I am. I lack confidence in PvT so I need a little bit more preparation. I hope I get a PvZ in ro4.

Is there a reason you want to face a Zerg in ro4?

PvZ is my best matchup at the moment. Other players are having trouble but for some reason, I find it easiest. I’m comfortable taking on Zerg armies but against Terrans, I feel uneasy.

There’s talk that this is the season for you to win

I want to win. Also, I want to face someone whose name carries a lot of weight in the finals. I hope to face either Nestea or DRG. I don’t think I’ve ever faced a champion in the GSL yet so I want to try it out.

You said you would give away your old keyboard so when’s that going to happen?

I plan to do that once all the matches finish. I’ll wait for people who might come in late.

Anything to add?

Nada announced his retirement and it feels like we have lost a great hero. Many players helped me practise so I want to thank them. I’ll be going to Germany to participate in Homestory Cup soon so I’ll make sure to do well. I want to thank my girlfriend and my mother and want to give my congratulations ot the winner of the keyboard today. Lastly, I want to thank the author of the Webtoon.


Source: ThisisGame

TSLSymbol

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Interview] +

You advance to ro8 in second place after some close matches

I came to the studio thinking that the first match was the most important. I expected all-ins but didn’t prepare for them adequately. Luckily, this changed for the later match so I am able to advance. I’m feeling fantastic.

You suffered a one-sided loss to Squirtle in the first match

Despite knowing my opponent would go for an all-in on Whirlwind, I think I got careless after seeing him expand. That’s why I was crushed. The same went for Set 2 where my defence wasn’t up to par despite knowing that an all-in was on the way which led to bad skirmishes and inadequate drop defence.

Aren’t you under pressure because of all the attention you are getting?

Not particularly. Receiving attention as a gamer is a great privilege. Since there are so many who expect great things from me, I wanted to show games I could be proud of even if I were to be eliminated.

You took down MKP in a nail biting loser’s match.

In the game that I lost, I wasn’t able to produce drones properly. Also, MKP’s pressure was strong and I took a lot of damage. That’s why I couldn’t win.

You faced Squirtle once again in the final match.

I expected him to do all-in after all-in even in the final match. So I decided to make units which he tried to counter by taking an expansion but I also had a counter to that so I was able to win. In Set 2, Squirtle chose Entombed Valley but it felt like another rush was on the way so I went for units instead of economy once again to defend and win.

You face Seed in ro8

Seed said in an interview a while ago that he wanted to face me but didn’t say anything at group nominations. That’s why I didn’t pick him but since we face each other now in ro8, I will crush him

Your win rate is dropping slightly, doesn’t that worry you?

You win some, you lose some. For now, I want to enjoy my ro8.

You now have multiple series format, are you confident about that?

I actually don’t like double elim and group play. However, ro8 is single elim so I am very confident. I think I can make the finals.

There is GSTL, OSL coming up so what do you think about those?

I’ll trust my teammates for the teamleague and for OSL, I’ll just rely on my fundamentals. For now, I will focus on the GSL.

Players who may pose a challenge to you on your way to the finals?

I think Zergs like Nestea and DRG. Those two players are so extremely good.

Anything to add?

I want to thank the coach and my parents who have been watching my games and giving me helpful advice. The strategies I used today all come from Hyun. I am learning so much from Hyun for which I am grateful and I’ll help him out for his games in the future. I’ll treat Cyrano and Inori to something nice since they helped with practice.


Source: ThisisGame
Translator
Biane
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia645 Posts
June 28 2012 13:08 GMT
#2
thanks!
zezamer
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland5701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 13:11:32
June 28 2012 13:11 GMT
#3
This is MC's season, so many zergs. His tvp and pvp are solid too.
blacklist_member
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia318 Posts
June 28 2012 13:12 GMT
#4
So its confirmed... MC is coming for HSC. Hopefully MKP gets an invite too.
MC and MKP fighting ^^
EvilDet
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany130 Posts
June 28 2012 13:13 GMT
#5
YES! MC going to HSC again! I'd like to see him cast some games with Reis and MVP :D
And btw, thanks for the translation, storywriter!
Amornthep
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore2605 Posts
June 28 2012 13:14 GMT
#6
MC might very well be in this season's final. At least that is what I hope.
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
June 28 2012 13:17 GMT
#7
MC such a baws. Whenever people are fast to count him out, he just stomps everybody and makes the doubters look like fools.
Thanks for the translation as always, storywriter!
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
June 28 2012 13:22 GMT
#8
On June 28 2012 22:11 zezamer wrote:
This is MC's season, so many zergs. His tvp and pvp are solid too.

4zergs in round of 16 = so many zergs.
Something is not right here.
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
June 28 2012 13:24 GMT
#9
I think the most likely finals scenario right now is MC vs DRG/Symbol
DrakeFZX3
Profile Joined October 2010
United States925 Posts
June 28 2012 13:26 GMT
#10
Wow going 1-5 against MMA? Perhaps MMA's TvP has improved.
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
June 28 2012 13:42 GMT
#11
Yay, I'm so happy. Gogo MC!
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
June 28 2012 13:44 GMT
#12
I think MC will take down Taeja, he simply hasn't looked that great in TvP. Bosstoss fighting!
kyllinghest
Profile Joined December 2011
Norway1607 Posts
June 28 2012 13:47 GMT
#13
On June 28 2012 22:11 zezamer wrote:
This is MC's season, so many zergs. His tvp and pvp are solid too.

Unfortunately for the bosstoss he is matched up against one of Liquids finest players. He will crumble under the might of Taeja!
"NO" -Has
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
June 28 2012 13:52 GMT
#14
On June 28 2012 22:26 DrakeFZX3 wrote:
Wow going 1-5 against MMA? Perhaps MMA's TvP has improved.

Also possible he's mindgaming Taeja to give him false confidence. Standard for koreans to play on their perceived "weakness" with more stories of how weak they are.
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
June 28 2012 13:53 GMT
#15
On June 28 2012 22:22 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 22:11 zezamer wrote:
This is MC's season, so many zergs. His tvp and pvp are solid too.

4zergs in round of 16 = so many zergs.
Something is not right here.


Yea, you are right, too many zergs !
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
bhfberserk
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada390 Posts
June 28 2012 13:55 GMT
#16
MC looks solid today. I do hope this is his season too!
Testuser
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
6469 Posts
June 28 2012 14:03 GMT
#17
On June 28 2012 22:44 Olinim wrote:
I think MC will take down Taeja, he simply hasn't looked that great in TvP. Bosstoss fighting!


It's weird ... Taeja was the guy who started using ghosts to snipe templars, but after a while his TvP just fell apart

Anyways, gz MC!
https://soundcloud.com/papercranesdk
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
June 28 2012 14:08 GMT
#18
YES MC is going to HSC5 <333

thanks sw!
ffxiv enjoyer
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
June 28 2012 14:13 GMT
#19
symbol's interview up
Translator
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 28 2012 14:14 GMT
#20
Time to grab a third MC!
I had a good night of sleep.
dragonborn
Profile Joined January 2012
4781 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:17:52
June 28 2012 14:17 GMT
#21
+ Show Spoiler +
Your win rate is dropping slightly, doesn’t that worry you?

You win some, you lose some. For now, I want to enjoy my ro8.


Symbol is a boss <3 TSL HyuN&TSL zergs <3

thanks for the translations!
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
June 28 2012 14:19 GMT
#22
Thanks for these interviews. I love MC's response, basically saying, "who's the boss?"
ChinaLifeXXL
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States365 Posts
June 28 2012 14:20 GMT
#23
Hyun made those strats. Cool.
If you can do it; you should do it every time.
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
June 28 2012 14:21 GMT
#24
I was offended to be rated the weakest player in the group despite being a champion. Fortunately, I am advancing in first place and I feel great.


Yeah, you tell 'em MC
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
vanhio
Profile Joined November 2010
Niue1017 Posts
June 28 2012 14:21 GMT
#25
Go SymboL !
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
June 28 2012 14:21 GMT
#26
Sad about Squirtle, but it's all good as long as MKP doesn't advance
Biane
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia645 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 14:28:54
June 28 2012 14:28 GMT
#27
On June 28 2012 23:21 FlamingForce wrote:
Sad about Squirtle, but it's all good as long as MKP doesn't advance


i see you're rather open about being an MKP hater

for me its

Sad about MKP, but it's all good as long as Squirtle doesn't advance
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
June 28 2012 14:33 GMT
#28
On June 28 2012 23:28 Biane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 23:21 FlamingForce wrote:
Sad about Squirtle, but it's all good as long as MKP doesn't advance


i see you're rather open about being an MKP hater

for me its

Sad about MKP, but it's all good as long as Squirtle doesn't advance


I'm with you. Nothing against Squirtle personally but his playstyle just isn't appealing to watch at all.
HeroMystic
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1217 Posts
June 28 2012 14:36 GMT
#29
I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU, MC! orz
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
June 28 2012 14:38 GMT
#30
MC and Symbol get a free ro4 spot, I don't see seed nor taeja making an upset
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
June 28 2012 14:40 GMT
#31
On June 28 2012 23:38 Yaki wrote:
MC and Symbol get a free ro4 spot, I don't see seed nor taeja making an upset


People didn't 'see' MC getting out of this group, so dont count out weirder things happening.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
June 28 2012 14:41 GMT
#32
"I will crush him" -TSLSymbol

well spoken. glad he advanced.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
June 28 2012 14:41 GMT
#33
ahh gg wp poor marineking but it's a group of death, and the better (prepared) players did advance today
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
June 28 2012 14:46 GMT
#34
On June 28 2012 23:28 Biane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 23:21 FlamingForce wrote:
Sad about Squirtle, but it's all good as long as MKP doesn't advance


i see you're rather open about being an MKP hater

for me its

Sad about MKP, but it's all good as long as Squirtle doesn't advance


Haters gon' have opinions.

Or something along those lines 8D
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
June 28 2012 14:47 GMT
#35
On June 28 2012 23:14 Koshi wrote:
Time to grab a third MC!

lol this is golden.
Toadvine
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland2234 Posts
June 28 2012 15:18 GMT
#36
On June 28 2012 23:38 Yaki wrote:
MC and Symbol get a free ro4 spot, I don't see seed nor taeja making an upset


Seed could upset Symbol, his best matchup is PvZ. Taeja vs MC depends on which Taeja shows up - the one who all-killed Prime, or the one who lost to SaSe's cannon rush at Dreamhack.
"There are always some Eskimos ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves." - S.J.Lec
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
June 28 2012 15:57 GMT
#37
On June 28 2012 23:38 Yaki wrote:
MC and Symbol get a free ro4 spot, I don't see seed nor taeja making an upset


Seed has been underestimated the whole way :/

hope he makes ro4 now.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
poorcloud
Profile Joined April 2011
Singapore2748 Posts
June 28 2012 16:45 GMT
#38
On June 29 2012 00:57 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 23:38 Yaki wrote:
MC and Symbol get a free ro4 spot, I don't see seed nor taeja making an upset


Seed has been underestimated the whole way :/

hope he makes ro4 now.


I remember no one expected seed to even beat leenock to advance to code S from code A, and he did.

Seed is really the ultimate underdog and i think he can pull off some surprises especially with his unique PvZ play. He has the advantage of being able to use both gateway and forge first play and that really puts some zergs (who may be too used to ffe all the time) off.
FnaticPink
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark324 Posts
June 28 2012 16:55 GMT
#39
I was offended to be rated the weakest player in the group despite being a champion


Damn right you should be offended! MC Fighting ~~
NOOBALOPSE
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada802 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 16:58:39
June 28 2012 16:57 GMT
#40
On June 28 2012 22:22 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 22:11 zezamer wrote:
This is MC's season, so many zergs. His tvp and pvp are solid too.

4zergs in round of 16 = so many zergs.
Something is not right here.

ahahhahaha ikr? Lol
Funny thing is there is a max of 3 zergs in ro8. Lol
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
June 28 2012 17:16 GMT
#41
Sounds like Hyun is a very smart player.
dearyuna
Profile Joined December 2011
United States322 Posts
June 28 2012 17:17 GMT
#42
Awww I'm so proud of Symbol <3!
@dearyuna Team SCV Life <3
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
June 28 2012 17:33 GMT
#43
Meh. MC got all soft and stuff, must be that hot gf chilling him out. Miss his old Bo$$ interviews.
MC for president
RolleMcKnolle
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany1054 Posts
June 28 2012 17:37 GMT
#44
On June 28 2012 23:14 Koshi wrote:
Time to grab a third MC!

he's probably gonna do a 2-base all-in as usual :D
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
June 28 2012 17:39 GMT
#45
Symbol going to win this season's GSL, calling it now
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
June 28 2012 17:48 GMT
#46
On June 29 2012 02:39 MooMooMugi wrote:
Symbol going to win this season's GSL, calling it now


Your calling it too early, DRG is going to crush them all.
blamekilly
Profile Joined April 2011
466 Posts
June 28 2012 18:17 GMT
#47
On June 28 2012 23:03 Testuser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 22:44 Olinim wrote:
I think MC will take down Taeja, he simply hasn't looked that great in TvP. Bosstoss fighting!


It's weird ... Taeja was the guy who started using ghosts to snipe templars, but after a while his TvP just fell apart

Anyways, gz MC!



TvP made Taeja ladder as Zerg for a while. I don't think he's improved much in TvP since then. gotta give the edge to MC.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
June 28 2012 18:23 GMT
#48
thanks storywriter! I really like the state of mind of Symbol he's a true champion
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
June 28 2012 18:48 GMT
#49
Anyone notice they kinda look like brothers?
FoTG fighting!
Rhaegar_tar
Profile Joined February 2012
France847 Posts
June 28 2012 19:14 GMT
#50
Those two have to face the biggest threat at some moment: DRG.
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
June 28 2012 19:24 GMT
#51
On June 28 2012 23:14 Koshi wrote:
Time to grab a third MC!


ROFL! The first time I read this, I thought that you were referring to a third base and were another of MC's 2 base all-in (old day) haters XD
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
June 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#52
MC vs. DRG/Symbol/Nestea finals would be fantastic.
Seiferz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States640 Posts
June 29 2012 05:06 GMT
#53
MC's 2 base all ins are the best 2 base all ins. I want Taeja to win but I also wanna see how MC deals with Symbol.

Btw don't they look alike in those pics?
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2021
Snow 172
910 42
Bale 29
Noble 17
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox720
C9.Mang0176
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1193
WinterStarcraft623
Other Games
summit1g8229
JimRising 632
PiGStarcraft296
ArmadaUGS145
Sick132
Maynarde127
RuFF_SC288
Livibee70
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick587
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Lourlo1258
• Rush1136
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 18m
OSC
7h 18m
Stellar Fest
7h 18m
OSC
18h 18m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.