• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:59
CEST 19:59
KST 02:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6318 users

Official Real Talk Thread of Realness - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 90 Next
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
May 28 2012 23:32 GMT
#261
liked all of the episodes so far keep it up
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
catabowl
Profile Joined November 2009
United States815 Posts
May 28 2012 23:34 GMT
#262
As much as I like the videos, I do ask that there is a reach out to everyone. I think a lot of people would dislike this in the long run if it is all Team EG for the first month and a half or so.
Jung! Myung! Hoooooooooooooooooon! #TeamPolt
Zinnwaldite
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1567 Posts
May 28 2012 23:35 GMT
#263
BOXER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We promise with a view to hope, but the reason to "accomplish" what we promised would be fear.
itmeJP
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1101 Posts
May 29 2012 00:58 GMT
#264
Grubby will be the next guest on Real Talk. Will update with VOD post time ASAP.
Twitter.com/itmeJP -- Twitch.tv/itmeJP -- YouTube.com/itmeJP
SnipedSoul
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2158 Posts
May 29 2012 01:00 GMT
#265
On May 29 2012 09:58 itmeJP wrote:
Grubby will be the next guest on Real Talk. Will update with VOD post time ASAP.


Awesome, I love Grubby!
Hatorade
Profile Joined July 2010
299 Posts
May 29 2012 01:01 GMT
#266
On May 29 2012 09:58 itmeJP wrote:
Grubby will be the next guest on Real Talk. Will update with VOD post time ASAP.


Woohoo great choice!
Wheva
Profile Joined April 2011
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 01:04:56
May 29 2012 01:03 GMT
#267
Why do you insist on being on your own instead of joining a big team like EG or Liquid? Is there anything that happened between you and your past teams that has made you unable to trust big organizations?
wheh-vuh as in whatever
suspiciousbear
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada112 Posts
May 29 2012 01:05 GMT
#268
I love these shows, they're the best work that JP has done in my opinion.
JamSam
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom50 Posts
May 29 2012 01:23 GMT
#269
And there was me thinking you were just gonna invite all the same old amercian personalities that we already know loads about on for first 5-8 episodes. :D

Good choice, Grubby has a great story.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 01:36:12
May 29 2012 01:35 GMT
#270
Here are some of the questions I had. Completely forgot that you had a topic here ): I didn't want to post on Reddit:

Love the show, I don't often post on Reddit, but I wanted to ask these questions (huge fan of Grubby since WC3):

  • When you first started out, you weren't playing as successfully as you are now. Games versus you and Artosis in the first NASL seasons were entertaining for the general public for all the wrong reasons and I'm glad to see you becoming as great as you were back in WarCraft III: did you change the way you practiced or alter anything you had done previously that didn't seem to work? and if so; what did you change? How has it helped you improve?

  • You've gone independent for a fair bit, I was personally scared considering your achievements' list was quite short and you didn't exactly have sponsors publicly lining up to sign you on. When you made it clear you were going to go solo, what made you take such a great risk and huge decision? What did Cassandra have to say about it? Did EG limit you (for positive purposes obviously) in ways that you never grew accustom to? What can you do now that you couldn't do before?

  • Now that you are solo, what additional tasks do you find yourself doing? Is there ever a point in time that you reconsidered your choice to join back on a team and if not: how come? Do you feel you're improving more on your own than if you had joined a team?

  • What makes you a better caster than a lot of the more full-time casters? What are the pros and cons of a half-player/half-analytical caster that you feel are worth mentioning? In addition, are there any tournaments in the near future we might see you participate/cast? Maybe HomeStory Cup V?

  • Why didn't you play Undead in WarCraft III like real men such as myself?

  • Will either you or Cassandra ever consider doing blogs again like you did with the old EG website? (long time ago guys). I heavily enjoyed both Cassandra's point of view about you as well as the times you guys had at events. Is the website almost done?

  • What are your goals right now? To be more specific? What do you feel you can attain within a reasonable time-frame in terms of either achievements, specific players you either want or can beat, etc.?

  • What is going on with the "mentoring Feast" announcement. You announced it awhile back and I haven't heard much of it since from either Millenium, Feast or yourself. I assume you are still supporting in one way or another (morally or via in-game strategy), but what else do you have planned. Do you intend to take it one-step further and if not; what are you currently doing to both bolster Feast's name and/or his game.

    I'll add more if I can think of any. I had a bunch for Idra and I regret never getting to ask them.

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
May 29 2012 02:03 GMT
#271
How long did it take for you to realize you wanted to propose to your wife?
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
Leargle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States173 Posts
May 29 2012 02:08 GMT
#272
Would you consider joining an existing team?

What are the advantages/disadvantages of being a 1 man SC2 team?
Maphack supply depot overlord
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
May 29 2012 02:31 GMT
#273
On May 29 2012 10:35 Torte de Lini wrote:
Here are some of the questions I had. Completely forgot that you had a topic here ): I didn't want to post on Reddit:

Show nested quote +
Love the show, I don't often post on Reddit, but I wanted to ask these questions (huge fan of Grubby since WC3):

  • When you first started out, you weren't playing as successfully as you are now. Games versus you and Artosis in the first NASL seasons were entertaining for the general public for all the wrong reasons and I'm glad to see you becoming as great as you were back in WarCraft III: did you change the way you practiced or alter anything you had done previously that didn't seem to work? and if so; what did you change? How has it helped you improve?

  • You've gone independent for a fair bit, I was personally scared considering your achievements' list was quite short and you didn't exactly have sponsors publicly lining up to sign you on. When you made it clear you were going to go solo, what made you take such a great risk and huge decision? What did Cassandra have to say about it? Did EG limit you (for positive purposes obviously) in ways that you never grew accustom to? What can you do now that you couldn't do before?

  • Now that you are solo, what additional tasks do you find yourself doing? Is there ever a point in time that you reconsidered your choice to join back on a team and if not: how come? Do you feel you're improving more on your own than if you had joined a team?

  • What makes you a better caster than a lot of the more full-time casters? What are the pros and cons of a half-player/half-analytical caster that you feel are worth mentioning? In addition, are there any tournaments in the near future we might see you participate/cast? Maybe HomeStory Cup V?

  • Why didn't you play Undead in WarCraft III like real men such as myself?

  • Will either you or Cassandra ever consider doing blogs again like you did with the old EG website? (long time ago guys). I heavily enjoyed both Cassandra's point of view about you as well as the times you guys had at events. Is the website almost done?

  • What are your goals right now? To be more specific? What do you feel you can attain within a reasonable time-frame in terms of either achievements, specific players you either want or can beat, etc.?

  • What is going on with the "mentoring Feast" announcement. You announced it awhile back and I haven't heard much of it since from either Millenium, Feast or yourself. I assume you are still supporting in one way or another (morally or via in-game strategy), but what else do you have planned. Do you intend to take it one-step further and if not; what are you currently doing to both bolster Feast's name and/or his game.

    I'll add more if I can think of any. I had a bunch for Idra and I regret never getting to ask them.



Why not? You have the highest upvoted comment in the thread. Those are great questions. Just mindless TL elitism or do you have an actual reason?
Anything is Possible
oniman999
Profile Joined May 2011
United States169 Posts
May 29 2012 02:32 GMT
#274
1. How would he feel about a Warcraft 4 RTS?
2. What are his thoughts on training in Korea?
3. If not for pro gaming, what would he want to do with his life?

Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 02:40:03
May 29 2012 02:37 GMT
#275
On May 29 2012 11:31 LaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 10:35 Torte de Lini wrote:
Here are some of the questions I had. Completely forgot that you had a topic here ): I didn't want to post on Reddit:

Love the show, I don't often post on Reddit, but I wanted to ask these questions (huge fan of Grubby since WC3):

  • When you first started out, you weren't playing as successfully as you are now. Games versus you and Artosis in the first NASL seasons were entertaining for the general public for all the wrong reasons and I'm glad to see you becoming as great as you were back in WarCraft III: did you change the way you practiced or alter anything you had done previously that didn't seem to work? and if so; what did you change? How has it helped you improve?

  • You've gone independent for a fair bit, I was personally scared considering your achievements' list was quite short and you didn't exactly have sponsors publicly lining up to sign you on. When you made it clear you were going to go solo, what made you take such a great risk and huge decision? What did Cassandra have to say about it? Did EG limit you (for positive purposes obviously) in ways that you never grew accustom to? What can you do now that you couldn't do before?

  • Now that you are solo, what additional tasks do you find yourself doing? Is there ever a point in time that you reconsidered your choice to join back on a team and if not: how come? Do you feel you're improving more on your own than if you had joined a team?

  • What makes you a better caster than a lot of the more full-time casters? What are the pros and cons of a half-player/half-analytical caster that you feel are worth mentioning? In addition, are there any tournaments in the near future we might see you participate/cast? Maybe HomeStory Cup V?

  • Why didn't you play Undead in WarCraft III like real men such as myself?

  • Will either you or Cassandra ever consider doing blogs again like you did with the old EG website? (long time ago guys). I heavily enjoyed both Cassandra's point of view about you as well as the times you guys had at events. Is the website almost done?

  • What are your goals right now? To be more specific? What do you feel you can attain within a reasonable time-frame in terms of either achievements, specific players you either want or can beat, etc.?

  • What is going on with the "mentoring Feast" announcement. You announced it awhile back and I haven't heard much of it since from either Millenium, Feast or yourself. I assume you are still supporting in one way or another (morally or via in-game strategy), but what else do you have planned. Do you intend to take it one-step further and if not; what are you currently doing to both bolster Feast's name and/or his game.

    I'll add more if I can think of any. I had a bunch for Idra and I regret never getting to ask them.



Why not? You have the highest upvoted comment in the thread. Those are great questions. Just mindless TL elitism or do you have an actual reason?


Yeah, I'm not too familiar with how Reddit works and I generally like to stick with what I know (I don't like having the relevancy of my questions or comments determined based on how popular they are or how unpopular I am -- it's a little too true for my insecure self).

Don't be so snide please, this isn't the place.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
May 29 2012 02:40 GMT
#276
On May 29 2012 11:37 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 11:31 LaM wrote:
On May 29 2012 10:35 Torte de Lini wrote:
Here are some of the questions I had. Completely forgot that you had a topic here ): I didn't want to post on Reddit:

Love the show, I don't often post on Reddit, but I wanted to ask these questions (huge fan of Grubby since WC3):

  • When you first started out, you weren't playing as successfully as you are now. Games versus you and Artosis in the first NASL seasons were entertaining for the general public for all the wrong reasons and I'm glad to see you becoming as great as you were back in WarCraft III: did you change the way you practiced or alter anything you had done previously that didn't seem to work? and if so; what did you change? How has it helped you improve?

  • You've gone independent for a fair bit, I was personally scared considering your achievements' list was quite short and you didn't exactly have sponsors publicly lining up to sign you on. When you made it clear you were going to go solo, what made you take such a great risk and huge decision? What did Cassandra have to say about it? Did EG limit you (for positive purposes obviously) in ways that you never grew accustom to? What can you do now that you couldn't do before?

  • Now that you are solo, what additional tasks do you find yourself doing? Is there ever a point in time that you reconsidered your choice to join back on a team and if not: how come? Do you feel you're improving more on your own than if you had joined a team?

  • What makes you a better caster than a lot of the more full-time casters? What are the pros and cons of a half-player/half-analytical caster that you feel are worth mentioning? In addition, are there any tournaments in the near future we might see you participate/cast? Maybe HomeStory Cup V?

  • Why didn't you play Undead in WarCraft III like real men such as myself?

  • Will either you or Cassandra ever consider doing blogs again like you did with the old EG website? (long time ago guys). I heavily enjoyed both Cassandra's point of view about you as well as the times you guys had at events. Is the website almost done?

  • What are your goals right now? To be more specific? What do you feel you can attain within a reasonable time-frame in terms of either achievements, specific players you either want or can beat, etc.?

  • What is going on with the "mentoring Feast" announcement. You announced it awhile back and I haven't heard much of it since from either Millenium, Feast or yourself. I assume you are still supporting in one way or another (morally or via in-game strategy), but what else do you have planned. Do you intend to take it one-step further and if not; what are you currently doing to both bolster Feast's name and/or his game.

    I'll add more if I can think of any. I had a bunch for Idra and I regret never getting to ask them.



Why not? You have the highest upvoted comment in the thread. Those are great questions. Just mindless TL elitism or do you have an actual reason?


Yeah, I'm not too familiar with how Reddit works and I generally like to stick with what I know (I don't like having the relevancy of my questions or comments determined based on how popular they are or how unpopular I am -- it's a little too true for my insecure self).

Don't be cynical please, this isn't the place.


Just seems like an odd action for you to post both here and there that you didn't want/like posting on Reddit. To each their own, but I think that if you post quality content it gets rewarded there and hopefully it isn't that intimidating of a community.
Anything is Possible
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 02:42:06
May 29 2012 02:41 GMT
#277
On May 29 2012 11:40 LaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 11:37 Torte de Lini wrote:
On May 29 2012 11:31 LaM wrote:
On May 29 2012 10:35 Torte de Lini wrote:
Here are some of the questions I had. Completely forgot that you had a topic here ): I didn't want to post on Reddit:

Love the show, I don't often post on Reddit, but I wanted to ask these questions (huge fan of Grubby since WC3):

  • When you first started out, you weren't playing as successfully as you are now. Games versus you and Artosis in the first NASL seasons were entertaining for the general public for all the wrong reasons and I'm glad to see you becoming as great as you were back in WarCraft III: did you change the way you practiced or alter anything you had done previously that didn't seem to work? and if so; what did you change? How has it helped you improve?

  • You've gone independent for a fair bit, I was personally scared considering your achievements' list was quite short and you didn't exactly have sponsors publicly lining up to sign you on. When you made it clear you were going to go solo, what made you take such a great risk and huge decision? What did Cassandra have to say about it? Did EG limit you (for positive purposes obviously) in ways that you never grew accustom to? What can you do now that you couldn't do before?

  • Now that you are solo, what additional tasks do you find yourself doing? Is there ever a point in time that you reconsidered your choice to join back on a team and if not: how come? Do you feel you're improving more on your own than if you had joined a team?

  • What makes you a better caster than a lot of the more full-time casters? What are the pros and cons of a half-player/half-analytical caster that you feel are worth mentioning? In addition, are there any tournaments in the near future we might see you participate/cast? Maybe HomeStory Cup V?

  • Why didn't you play Undead in WarCraft III like real men such as myself?

  • Will either you or Cassandra ever consider doing blogs again like you did with the old EG website? (long time ago guys). I heavily enjoyed both Cassandra's point of view about you as well as the times you guys had at events. Is the website almost done?

  • What are your goals right now? To be more specific? What do you feel you can attain within a reasonable time-frame in terms of either achievements, specific players you either want or can beat, etc.?

  • What is going on with the "mentoring Feast" announcement. You announced it awhile back and I haven't heard much of it since from either Millenium, Feast or yourself. I assume you are still supporting in one way or another (morally or via in-game strategy), but what else do you have planned. Do you intend to take it one-step further and if not; what are you currently doing to both bolster Feast's name and/or his game.

    I'll add more if I can think of any. I had a bunch for Idra and I regret never getting to ask them.



Why not? You have the highest upvoted comment in the thread. Those are great questions. Just mindless TL elitism or do you have an actual reason?


Yeah, I'm not too familiar with how Reddit works and I generally like to stick with what I know (I don't like having the relevancy of my questions or comments determined based on how popular they are or how unpopular I am -- it's a little too true for my insecure self).

Don't be cynical please, this isn't the place.


Just seems like an odd action for you to post both here and there that you didn't want/like posting on Reddit. To each their own, but I think that if you post quality content it gets rewarded there and hopefully it isn't that intimidating of a community.


I posted in both because like most fans, I want my question(s) asked [and for Grubby to answer because I really want to know more about him]. Double the exposure regardless of how obnoxious it can be.

In the reddit topic, I stated I don't post often on Reddit (which is true). In any case, that's beside the point.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
May 29 2012 02:47 GMT
#278
On May 29 2012 08:34 catabowl wrote:
As much as I like the videos, I do ask that there is a reach out to everyone. I think a lot of people would dislike this in the long run if it is all Team EG for the first month and a half or so.


I wouldn't :D

iNcontroL and IdrA barely talked about EG. It was much more personal, which made it really awesome.

But it's nice to see JP branching out to other players anyway ^^ These interviews are really great!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
playLoud
Profile Joined April 2012
United States114 Posts
May 29 2012 02:48 GMT
#279
On May 29 2012 11:32 oniman999 wrote:
1. How would he feel about a Warcraft 4 RTS?
2. What are his thoughts on training in Korea?
3. If not for pro gaming, what would he want to do with his life?



#3 hes said he would probably be a baker before
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
May 29 2012 02:53 GMT
#280
On May 29 2012 11:48 playLoud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 11:32 oniman999 wrote:
1. How would he feel about a Warcraft 4 RTS?
2. What are his thoughts on training in Korea?
3. If not for pro gaming, what would he want to do with his life?



#3 hes said he would probably be a baker before

He should open a bakery after he retires a la TeD.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM750
TKL 350
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 750
TKL 350
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 155
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 126
UpATreeSC 80
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 812
Mini 404
ggaemo 176
firebathero 161
White-Ra 102
910 52
Shinee 48
Barracks 48
Hyun 45
Shine 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
Killer 25
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4145
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5783
crisheroes1623
Liquid`Hasu1299
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3001
singsing1617
B2W.Neo710
Beastyqt627
ceh9615
ArmadaUGS168
C9.Mang0135
Dewaltoss62
Trikslyr49
KnowMe0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream483
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 15
EmSc2Tv 15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile120
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2558
• TFBlade866
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 2m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.