• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11733 users

Custom Background Requests - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
dafnay
Profile Joined May 2010
Angola375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-13 23:29:35
May 13 2012 23:17 GMT
#381
Hello , I would love to get this for protoss :

http://konachan.com/post/show/70943/bed-brown_hair-headphones-panties-pocky-purple_eye

and for score screen : http://images.ados.fr/video/9337818933/musiques/nightcore-ravers-fantasy-2640289a74.jpg
or http://www.torrentfrancais.com/images/films/mpugo7kmggtawpc5ks05otf0dpjk7.jpg
Its the same image but maybe its easier with a bigger one.

thanks dude awesome what ur doing ^^
Kiri
Profile Joined November 2010
United States84 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 15:12:02
May 14 2012 14:30 GMT
#382
PLEASE help me out I've been working on this for hours! I recently came across what you were doing and got completely motivated to change my entire Sc 2 game. I've been searching and reading and trying to make some of my own but its hard when the pics are very vertical and i also can't seem to do it correctly. Btw for the Dark mercenary pack I can't find the StarCraft II\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod\enGB.SC2Assets folder needed for putting the model mods in =/.

[image loading]

Terran (possibly have the reaper on the top cropped down a bit so the pic doesnt have to be shrunk to fit the screen)

[image loading]

Protoss

[image loading]

Zerg (If possible can you take the "Starcraft II" logo off of the top right? would really make a difference)

Thank you in advance if you do it!

Add me on Sc 2 if you'd like xOKiri.248

p.s. I know you said not to mention how i want the picture, i was just pulling up how i'd prefer it and if you chose not to do it i wouldn't mind.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
May 14 2012 17:45 GMT
#383
It wont always be enGB. It could be enUS or krKR or something, it varies based on what region you play on and what language your client it. It'll be something with four letters, two non-caps at the start and two caps at the end.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
OMGaZERGling
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada44 Posts
May 14 2012 21:52 GMT
#384
Hi can you this one for zerg 1v1
and make you that her face isnt hiden by the ffa button

thank you very much

[image loading]

http://imgur.com/TKSmM
ALL HAIL ZERG HEROS DRG - SYMBOL- NESTEA -
TORTOISE
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
May 14 2012 21:54 GMT
#385
To the OP: I love you. My SC2 game client looks so much prettier now with Kpop girls and Haruhi Suzumiya ^_^

ALL GLORY THE OP!
◕ ‿‿ ◕ ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑ ( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡°)
Winsti
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland48 Posts
May 16 2012 17:35 GMT
#386
Hey could you do this for Zerg 1v1? =)

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Thanks!
Life / Soulkey / Jaedong
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
May 17 2012 09:11 GMT
#387
Sorry to those waiting on backgrounds, but as I'm sure most of you are aware, Diablo is kinda out now, so I'm either sleeping or playing. I'll aim to get some done at the weekend or so, maybe earlier if my group can clear inferno by the end of the week hurrhurr.

On May 15 2012 06:54 TORTOISE wrote:
To the OP: I love you. My SC2 game client looks so much prettier now with Kpop girls and Haruhi Suzumiya ^_^

ALL GLORY THE OP!

<333
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Thousandbolt
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1 Post
May 19 2012 03:34 GMT
#388
hey Teliko this is the pic i want
[image loading]
as the main manu or as zerg would be great also can you crop the end of it so it does not have the title at the bottom?
thanks!!!
We are Fags
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
May 19 2012 19:41 GMT
#389
Hey there ive run into a bit of a problem, i ended up downloading the wrong protoss picture so i went in and deleted that picture file from the MPQ so i could replace it, the problem is now when i try to replace it with the file i want nothing shows up when i click protoss, no zeratul or anything just the standard blue background. Does anyone have some knowledge on this that could help me please?
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
zmansman17
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2567 Posts
May 19 2012 20:55 GMT
#390
On March 06 2012 19:45 MeLo wrote:
Loading Screen:

[image loading]

Thanks.


This is awesome!
♞ - His EKG is flattening get me a defib stat! Prepped and Ready! - ♞
Trufflez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia174 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-05 00:05:13
May 23 2012 03:40 GMT
#391
[image loading]

Terran :D that would be heaps good
The winnings in life go to the people who show up.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
May 23 2012 06:32 GMT
#392
Think I'm going to call this off for a while. I've done close to 500 of these at this stage over the last year and it's getting really boring for me right now. I enjoyed doing them for ages, but now it's really just becoming a chore, and I'm not that involved with sc2 right now anyway especially with D3 out.

Closing all requests, I might start again in a few weeks when Diablo dies down, but no promises. I'll still accept commissions obviously, feel free to PM me if you're interested. Other than that, I need a break from these.

Sorry guys. And sorry to those who were still waiting on theirs.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Sandstorm9
Profile Joined January 2011
41 Posts
May 25 2012 18:06 GMT
#393
On May 14 2012 07:06 Teliko wrote:
Six requests in one post from a lurker.. That's just getting too greedy.

I like your style!!!
realvision
Profile Joined August 2010
4 Posts
May 29 2012 22:31 GMT
#394
Thanks for all your hard work Teliko! Glad I got my requests before you decided to close it lol

Anyway it is actually pretty easy to do if you just simply follow the guide that Teliko has laid out for us.
If anyone wants the random/zerg that I made

http://i47.tinypic.com/2yo7ok8.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/xoprw1.jpg

heres the dl link

http://www.mediafire.com/?a0oikjh13rop66q -zerg
http://www.mediafire.com/?9fws3tcvayrnwlb -random

Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
May 29 2012 23:39 GMT
#395
Not bad. I might consider making a more detailed photoshop template document to make it easier for people to make their own until I decide to start taking free requests again, or a more detailed video guide. I'll see if I get the chance in the next week or so.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
L1ghty
Profile Joined August 2011
Belgium51 Posts
May 31 2012 13:03 GMT
#396
On March 23 2012 00:46 Teliko wrote:
If you're referring to the SNSD ones, they're not mine. I don't know why the guy who contributed them added a password. It should be just "battle.net"

I'll get the requests done in the next couple of days.


I installed SC2 on my new computer and wanted to add one of those loading screens from the rar. It seems to be gone from the first posts though. Does anybody know perhaps where I could find it again?
<3 PsY
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
May 31 2012 14:28 GMT
#397
On May 31 2012 22:03 L1ghty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 00:46 Teliko wrote:
If you're referring to the SNSD ones, they're not mine. I don't know why the guy who contributed them added a password. It should be just "battle.net"

I'll get the requests done in the next couple of days.


I installed SC2 on my new computer and wanted to add one of those loading screens from the rar. It seems to be gone from the first posts though. Does anybody know perhaps where I could find it again?

It's in the second post ._. there was a message about it in the first post

http://www.mediafire.com/?d57a57e31ni4186
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
L1ghty
Profile Joined August 2011
Belgium51 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-09 16:23:02
May 31 2012 15:36 GMT
#398
On May 31 2012 23:28 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 22:03 L1ghty wrote:
On March 23 2012 00:46 Teliko wrote:
If you're referring to the SNSD ones, they're not mine. I don't know why the guy who contributed them added a password. It should be just "battle.net"

I'll get the requests done in the next couple of days.


I installed SC2 on my new computer and wanted to add one of those loading screens from the rar. It seems to be gone from the first posts though. Does anybody know perhaps where I could find it again?

It's in the second post ._. there was a message about it in the first post

http://www.mediafire.com/?d57a57e31ni4186


I'm sorry, I did see that one, but thought it was only Kpop stuff. So sorry and thanks.
Edit: yup, just Kpop, not the one I meant. Thanks for looking anyway.
Edit 2: Alright, now I found it, it was another file than the one you linked. Nice to have it back
<3 PsY
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-02 05:07:13
June 02 2012 05:06 GMT
#399
[image loading]

Damn, this sucks... not just for us but for Teliko who put all his time into these custom backgrounds. The UI is changing =/

Though, we could "salvage" all this effort by still replacing those new race pictures with the pictures we have; it's just that it would be much smaller, and we would probably have to edit our pictures to make them fit well into the new dimensions.

Though, seems like changing the background for other pages may be fine! :D (loading screen, custom games, SC2 start up screen)
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
June 02 2012 15:01 GMT
#400
H'm... Haven't been too involved with the beta, so I'm not sure how much this'll set things back. I do intend to keep up to date with it all once it goes live, though. Obviously this new UI is a lot clunkier in terms of hiding the background, but I'll do what I can to make it more visible once they finalize it. No point getting to work now seeing as anything could change. Rest assured, I'll be working on keeping custom backgrounds going and improving the UI however I can as soon as the patch is out and I know exactly they've changed.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 211
ProTech5
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1538
Mind 1327
ggaemo 915
Bisu 632
Larva 508
Stork 397
Leta 349
PianO 212
Hyuk 106
Sexy 66
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 56
Soma 41
Killer 34
Bale 23
yabsab 19
Mini 17
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe359
XaKoH 138
League of Legends
JimRising 381
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1260
Other Games
gofns27990
crisheroes205
singsing169
Mew2King113
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6155
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Jankos1194
• Stunt1087
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
20m
Online Event
1h 20m
FEL
6h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.