• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8086 users

Liquid`HerO Illusion Art - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 145 Next
Roaches
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark152 Posts
December 09 2011 21:38 GMT
#281
That was amazing. I was like "why the fuck is he drawing the hair so big" but then I found out.
hi grack
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 09 2011 21:38 GMT
#282
On December 10 2011 06:34 SwizzY wrote:
Voted. Keep up the amazing work! Might not mean much, but it literally put a smile on my face!
:D

Same and i really like his music choice.

But what i want to know: Is the blood in that Dexter video real? How'd you get it? :D
Kanaz
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark658 Posts
December 09 2011 21:41 GMT
#283
Man, you are amazing!
At first i was like, wtf is wrong with his hair. Then my jaw dropped.
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
December 09 2011 21:44 GMT
#284
Voted on all the computers I have in as many browsers as I could. I even got out Bertha to vote--had no idea that old monstrosity of a laptop even still worked lol. Go Glider!
Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
December 09 2011 21:45 GMT
#285
What the fuck.

Voted, got my friends to vote.

Good luck.
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
December 09 2011 21:47 GMT
#286
We need to win the internet tl we cant let glider lose to some moldy old esl lady.
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 21:57:44
December 09 2011 21:51 GMT
#287
On December 10 2011 05:51 Zeddicus wrote:
I'm at work right now, and youtube is blocked. I am able to see the blog site though, and vote fortunately, but I was looking at the comments and saw this one:
[comment from JenniferESL about rude comments on her channel]
I don't want to rant, I just want to say that if we (Glider) lose, I hope it's to Jennifer, and I hope she will feel the same about us. She's a class act. No need to be negative about this. Of course we don't know who is doing this, I'm just hoping it's not TL.

I'm pretty sure that's not TL, or even Reddit. I've seen some pretty boisterous comments on both Jennifer and Glider's channels from the skateboard kids though.

Edit: Also, Jennifer seems pretty manner, she posted this comment to Glider's earlier channel today:
+ Show Spoiler +
JenniferESL (8 hours ago)
Hello Xiaonan,
What an honor it has been for my work to be placed alongside yours! Your art truly speaks for itself, and it fills the viewer with wonder and inspiration. Who knows what the outcome of this will be? The numbers constantly change. Whether I end up at the top or the bottom, I remain in awe of what you do. Thank you for sharing your work. By the way, I'd love to make a language lesson based on your art!
Very sincerely,
Jennifer

Maybe Glider could do a quick manner sketch of her if he wins?
arsenic
Profile Joined January 2009
United States163 Posts
December 09 2011 21:54 GMT
#288
Glider in the lead! Go TL go! More votes!
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
December 09 2011 21:58 GMT
#289
Getting your ass kicked? Looks like you're winning to me?

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 <3 <3
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 09 2011 22:00 GMT
#290
On December 10 2011 06:51 thedirtyleg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2011 05:51 Zeddicus wrote:
I'm at work right now, and youtube is blocked. I am able to see the blog site though, and vote fortunately, but I was looking at the comments and saw this one:
[comment from JenniferESL about rude comments on her channel]
I don't want to rant, I just want to say that if we (Glider) lose, I hope it's to Jennifer, and I hope she will feel the same about us. She's a class act. No need to be negative about this. Of course we don't know who is doing this, I'm just hoping it's not TL.

I'm pretty sure that's not TL, or even Reddit. I've seen some pretty boisterous comments on both Jennifer and Glider's channels from the skateboard kids though.

Edit: Also, Jennifer seems pretty manner, she posted this comment to Glider's earlier channel today:
+ Show Spoiler +
JenniferESL (8 hours ago)
Hello Xiaonan,
What an honor it has been for my work to be placed alongside yours! Your art truly speaks for itself, and it fills the viewer with wonder and inspiration. Who knows what the outcome of this will be? The numbers constantly change. Whether I end up at the top or the bottom, I remain in awe of what you do. Thank you for sharing your work. By the way, I'd love to make a language lesson based on your art!
Very sincerely,
Jennifer

Maybe Glider could do a quick manner sketch of her if he wins?

Yeah it's not the sc2 community. That was earlier. Probably indeed the fans of that skadeboard kid, but what can you expect from that young fans.
Arcanefrost
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium1257 Posts
December 09 2011 22:02 GMT
#291
Why so good...
Valor is a poor substitute for numbers.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
December 09 2011 22:03 GMT
#292
Holy ...

Are u kidding me? i thought "no way this is looking any got when done"

just wow
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Ultimeci
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands10 Posts
December 09 2011 22:04 GMT
#293
That is just SO awesome! <3 Voted!
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
December 09 2011 22:04 GMT
#294
Ok, spammed over 60 people so far asking for votes haha

You deserve every bit of this, hope to see you do another dual-hand piece with young/old Clint Eastwood!
EGM guides me
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
December 09 2011 22:05 GMT
#295
OoO wtf did I just watch lol that was awesome at first I just thought you were drawing him with an afro
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Okiesmokie
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada379 Posts
December 09 2011 22:06 GMT
#296
At first I was like o_O Then I was like O_O

Very nicely done!
SkyBlaze
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada191 Posts
December 09 2011 22:09 GMT
#297
the drawing is NICE, good job I definitely voted for him.
| (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
NekoFlandre
Profile Joined March 2011
United States497 Posts
December 09 2011 22:11 GMT
#298
That was.....o.o?! Why so hair? Then OMFG! Woah....really nice work
Kitty Flandre....even more scary..
Smartwater
Profile Joined September 2011
United States35 Posts
December 09 2011 22:11 GMT
#299
Dude that is sooo sickkkk. Omg flawless. I never seen illusion art before. Damn amazing. day9 tweeted you, so now you know you're going to get some votes! You really deserve this!
Say it with yuh chest!
Nightfal
Profile Joined October 2008
United States77 Posts
December 09 2011 22:11 GMT
#300
that was amazing, i was confused in the beginning and had to watch the vid twice! good job that was so cool done and voted ^_^
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 258
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25069
Shuttle 704
Hyuk 168
White-Ra 116
Dewaltoss 101
firebathero 76
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9556
qojqva1629
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Fnx 840
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Grubby1295
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu501
Other Games
summit1g3921
FrodaN1550
Beastyqt546
Mlord311
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS181
C9.Mang0179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 64
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 21m
Online Event
16h 21m
FEL
21h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.