• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7490 users

Naniwa and Team Dignitas Part Ways - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
991 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
September 20 2011 15:50 GMT
#281
please, Nazgul, sign Naniwa! *_*
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 15:51:04
September 20 2011 15:50 GMT
#282
hope it's gonna be EG, as i don't like EG. gl to him anyway
DailYLeet
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany827 Posts
September 20 2011 15:51 GMT
#283
mouz Nani pls
"King Goody spoke - you have to treat his words like gold , he is the wisest man , who ever crossed the EU server" - Cloud
Kaizoku
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden96 Posts
September 20 2011 15:51 GMT
#284
On September 21 2011 00:46 -Archangel- wrote:
If he joins Slayers he can practice against best Terran players, joining MvP he can play against best Zerg players, joining IM against best Terran and Zerg players :D


Heard IM had this guy MVP supposed to be a good terran but not sure.
Failure is success if we learn from it.
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 15:53:58
September 20 2011 15:51 GMT
#285
On September 21 2011 00:49 Tomcattomato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 00:47 AntiGrav1ty wrote:
Why do people say a korean team is gonna pick him up? No korean team has nearly enough money. Stop saying that. He is not gonna play for food and shelter alone...


Judging by his interviews where he hammers on the fact that he would do anything to become the best SC2 player in the world, I could definitely see Naniwa doing just this.


I don't think he will. He is a very proud person and pretty well known in the scene. He is gonna play without a salary for food and shelter alone while other foreigners who are far less accomplished get payed and sponsored?
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
September 20 2011 15:51 GMT
#286
Kinda unfortunate since Sjow and Select are in Korea too. But I guess they can still train together.
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
September 20 2011 15:52 GMT
#287
I'd say Liquid`Naniwa though I can see Nazgul not wanting to sign him. Other than that I think it would be the best deal for him.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 15:53:09
September 20 2011 15:52 GMT
#288
On September 21 2011 00:52 GrungyMunchy wrote:
I'd say Liquid`Naniwa though I can see Nazgul not wanting to sign him. Other than that I think it would be the best deal for him.


o.o

Why wouldn't he want to sign him?
For the most part, he's just really really really passionate about winning.

And he gets access to MC and HerO if he joins~
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
September 20 2011 15:52 GMT
#289
Gonna be EG or Col seeing as they both have plans to train in Korea alot and have connections in Korea. He has expressed a lot of times his sole want is to stay and practice in Korea.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
September 20 2011 15:53 GMT
#290
On September 21 2011 00:52 GrungyMunchy wrote:
I'd say Liquid`Naniwa though I can see Nazgul not wanting to sign him. Other than that I think it would be the best deal for him.



stop saying that!! This isnt the same BM Naniwa!! Go on Naz, pleaseeee i want my favorite protoss in TL *__*
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
Elean
Profile Joined October 2010
689 Posts
September 20 2011 15:53 GMT
#291
Looks like Dignitas is having some trouble.

No players at the next MLG ?

And, they didn't say that Naniwa decided to leave, but that they din't make him the offer a consecutive contract.
Fighter
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1531 Posts
September 20 2011 15:53 GMT
#292
Good thing I never bought that Dignitas jersey.

Naniwa, which team must I be a fan of now???

I'm guessing some Korean team, though if it were EG.... that would just cement it. I would practically HAVE to be an EG fan then.
For Aiur???
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 15:55:41
September 20 2011 15:54 GMT
#293
On September 21 2011 00:52 Gamegene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 00:52 GrungyMunchy wrote:
I'd say Liquid`Naniwa though I can see Nazgul not wanting to sign him. Other than that I think it would be the best deal for him.


o.o

Why wouldn't he want to sign him?

For the most part, he's just really really really passionate about winning.

Liquid usually is very strict in signing players regarding their personality and value to the community. Though Naniwa is undoubtely a great player, I don't know if he fits Liquid profile.

I'm not saying he's BM or anything people, I know he's not. I just think Liquid players usually have a great involvement in the community and believe it or not I really think that is very important for TL when they're looking for a player.
Vallros
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark64 Posts
September 20 2011 15:54 GMT
#294
I really hope he doesn't end up on Col or FXO. EG or liquid would be awesome though or maybe some of the korean teams
Calm like a bomb
obnoxkid
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
September 20 2011 15:54 GMT
#295
EGNaniwa
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
September 20 2011 15:55 GMT
#296
On September 21 2011 00:54 GrungyMunchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 00:52 Gamegene wrote:
On September 21 2011 00:52 GrungyMunchy wrote:
I'd say Liquid`Naniwa though I can see Nazgul not wanting to sign him. Other than that I think it would be the best deal for him.


o.o

Why wouldn't he want to sign him?

For the most part, he's just really really really passionate about winning.

Liquid usually is very strict in signing players regarding their personality and value to the community. Though Naniwa is undoubtely a great player, I don't know if he fits Liquid profile.


People said the same thing about HuK.

Naz gave him a chance and we found out he just has a really raw heart.
Think Naniwa does too.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
TangYiChen
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)195 Posts
September 20 2011 15:55 GMT
#297
Unexpected. I can maybe see him joining a Korean team.
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
September 20 2011 15:55 GMT
#298
oGsNaniwa please
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Blasphemi
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom980 Posts
September 20 2011 15:55 GMT
#299
On September 21 2011 00:54 GrungyMunchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 00:52 Gamegene wrote:
On September 21 2011 00:52 GrungyMunchy wrote:
I'd say Liquid`Naniwa though I can see Nazgul not wanting to sign him. Other than that I think it would be the best deal for him.


o.o

Why wouldn't he want to sign him?

For the most part, he's just really really really passionate about winning.

Liquid usually is very strict in signing players regarding their personality and value to the community. Though Naniwa is undoubtely a great player, I don't know if he fits Liquid profile.


If Liquid couldn't afford to keep Huk why do you think they will be able to afford Naniwa?
MorNin
Profile Joined June 2010
United States443 Posts
September 20 2011 15:56 GMT
#300
Pretty sure col. Will pick him up, especially with the stephano debacle. They have affiliations with a Korean team so it makes sense.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
HiyA 459
Mong 182
Shinee 61
Bale 25
NotJumperer 24
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 793
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft685
Other Games
summit1g7077
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft226
RuFF_SC231
ArmadaUGS29
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream449
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Rush1236
• Lourlo1013
• Stunt466
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 57m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.