• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:41
CEST 15:41
KST 22:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8125 users

Lag hack on NA ladder - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 57 Next
hyped
Profile Joined April 2010
United States135 Posts
July 02 2011 04:28 GMT
#561
here's another on US ~1500 Masters atm
[image loading]
Buffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 04:37:35
July 02 2011 04:29 GMT
#562
In wc3 when they used the laghack you were able to paus the game to buy yourself another 1-2 minutes while the hack was building up. If i remember correctly back then it was that they queed up 5k buildings in the same place or something like that so it flodded you/the game so you would be dropped.

So you had like what 6 minutes of total time to try and insta kill them if they didn't build any defense etc since they weren't expecting to have to wait that long time. I dont really know what the hack itself does this time around so mabey pausing at a certain minute/second wont help you at all.


EDIT:Can someone answer why Blizzard isn't going on a sueing spree here like they did with the hackers that tried to emulate BNET 2.0 ? Seems as this is causing some fucking ruckus as well tbh.


Yes I am
hyped
Profile Joined April 2010
United States135 Posts
July 02 2011 04:30 GMT
#563
^hmm I actually paused the game about 1m in getting weird fps lag as if I had fraps on or something so I paused to check task manager and close some programs, about a minute later I unpaused and it was waaay worse an my sc2 crashed seconds later ):
Ryze
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada234 Posts
July 02 2011 04:31 GMT
#564
This is really starting to get frustrating, I played for 2 hours tonight and got drop hacked 5 times.
www.twitch.tv/colryze twitter.com/colryze acelessons.com/lessons/colryze/
nullmind
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
1303 Posts
July 02 2011 04:35 GMT
#565
On July 02 2011 03:55 Zelniq wrote:
ClefairyPKM just laghacked me. this guy's been around a long time, tons of games played. when I saw his PKM tag I didn't expect to be hacked, guess I was wrong.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2205282/1/ClefairyPKM/matches


The one hacking is not the account owner. He got his account hacked and someone else is using the hack on his account. =/.
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
July 02 2011 05:30 GMT
#566
I was getting drophacked many times on all my accounts so I just stuck on one of my smurfs for a while. RapDawg was the only person I encountered that drop hacked but I managed to beat him (he didn't have his hacks on while we were playing). He was launching as I was killing his base (I all inned him b/c I knew he was hacking).
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
July 02 2011 06:08 GMT
#567
On July 02 2011 13:28 hyped wrote:
here's another on US ~1500 Masters atm
[image loading]


I'm liking the synergy of your name and the hacker's name. Did you report him?
Moderator
hyped
Profile Joined April 2010
United States135 Posts
July 02 2011 06:08 GMT
#568
most definately
Wi)nD
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada719 Posts
July 02 2011 06:11 GMT
#569
On July 02 2011 13:28 hyped wrote:
here's another on US ~1500 Masters atm
[image loading]



ya just got that fucking faggot on ladder, wat a great game
Sif_
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil3106 Posts
July 02 2011 06:21 GMT
#570
i got laghacked by raKanaR..

seems like he was dumb enough to do it on his main account, since he has 100 games played spread through v1/v2/v3/v4 and over 100 custom games and like 20 co-op...

his match history is showing only wins within 3mins of the game...
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
July 02 2011 06:23 GMT
#571
Do you think that blizzard will sue the maker of the hack?
Wishing you well.
Wi)nD
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada719 Posts
July 02 2011 06:58 GMT
#572
no b/c they will never find the person, nd personaly i dont think they really give a shit, b/c they can just ban them, nd then theyll buy new accounts to do it agian
cbt111
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany35 Posts
July 02 2011 07:01 GMT
#573
On July 02 2011 15:23 Kyhol wrote:
Do you think that blizzard will sue the maker of the hack?


lol ^^. they can't. it's up to the people who use it, or do you think you can sue weapon builders?
ValiantChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 07:06:42
July 02 2011 07:04 GMT
#574
Greetings, I'm ValiantChaos a.k.a Zynastor and a known hack developer for SC2.

Most users using this leaked winhack are likely to be on trial accounts, so reporting becomes quite useless for them. However, Blizzard is indeed taking this very serious and I believe they are doing mass replay scans to find usage of this winhack which has already resulted in many accounts being banned already and rather quickly, there even seems to be evidence of Blizzard trying to track main accounts for those using trial accounts and banning them too. I also believe they have been reviewing some previously known drophacker accounts and doing further investigation into them resulting in a few more bans such as my HelpMe account and Devil account which belonged to a friend of mine, I know some of you would be familiar with those drophacker names.

How Blizzard has actually reacted to this winhack is quite surprising tho, don't think I have yet to see them take a hack so seriously, must say well done to them and it was a nice experience to learn from.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 07:16:45
July 02 2011 07:13 GMT
#575
On July 02 2011 16:04 ValiantChaos wrote:
Greetings, I'm ValiantChaos a.k.a Zynastor and a known hack developer for SC2.

Most users using this leaked winhack are likely to be on trial accounts, so reporting becomes quite useless for them. However, Blizzard is indeed taking this very serious and I believe they are doing mass replay scans to find usage of this winhack which has already resulted in many accounts being banned already and rather quickly, there even seems to be evidence of Blizzard trying to track main accounts for those using trial accounts and banning them too. I also believe they have been reviewing some previously known drophacker accounts and doing further investigation into them resulting in a few more bans such as my HelpMe account and Devil account which belonged to a friend of mine, I know some of you would be familiar with those drophacker names.

How Blizzard has actually reacted to this winhack is quite surprising tho, don't think I have yet to see them take a hack so seriously, must say well done to them and it was a nice experience to learn from.


What do you mean when you say "a nice experience to learn from"?

Also this seems rather interesting that you're posting here. Do you mind answering a few questions for my own curiosity? Why do you develop hacks? Do you use your own hacks? What prompted you to post here?

It seems rather odd that you would post here, as a self-proclaimed hack developer, where most people would be ready to try to tear you apart, it seems. So, it piqued my curiosity.

EDIT: Besides that, what you've posted, is very interesting to me, at least. I've been watching this new wave of drop hackers mostly as an outside observer, as I don't have a computer capable of running SC2 at the moment. So, my experience is limited to what I read on the forums and see on streams.
you gotta dance
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
July 02 2011 07:14 GMT
#576
I got someone named ClefairyPKM to drophack me, although it was a fake account under his name.
QuackPocketDuck
Profile Joined January 2011
410 Posts
July 02 2011 07:15 GMT
#577
On July 02 2011 16:13 Mr. Wiggles wrote:

What do you mean when you say "a nice experience to learn from"?

Also this seems rather interesting that you're posting here. Do you mind answering a few questions for my own curiosity? Why do you develop hacks? Do you use your own hacks? What prompted you to post here?

It seems rather odd that you would post here, as a self-proclaimed hack developer, where most people would be ready to try to tear you apart, it seems. So, it piqued my curiosity.


lets me guess...
just for the lols?
I bought a pack of cigarettes for $20, What have you done for your country today?
x6Paramore
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada130 Posts
July 02 2011 07:17 GMT
#578
i played a lag hacker like 2 days ago.. it was really hilarious when he started trying to 2rax me and outmicro me with the laghack.. too bad i fucking trashed him anyways but still got dropped when he decided he wasn't going to win in any legit way.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 02 2011 07:19 GMT
#579
On July 02 2011 16:15 QuackPocketDuck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 16:13 Mr. Wiggles wrote:

What do you mean when you say "a nice experience to learn from"?

Also this seems rather interesting that you're posting here. Do you mind answering a few questions for my own curiosity? Why do you develop hacks? Do you use your own hacks? What prompted you to post here?

It seems rather odd that you would post here, as a self-proclaimed hack developer, where most people would be ready to try to tear you apart, it seems. So, it piqued my curiosity.


lets me guess...
just for the lols?


Well, I know some people try to develop things like this just for the technical challenge, whereas others are more malicious. I don't know much about this particular individual, but I found it interesting that he would post here and offer his own insights into Blizzard's reactions. After that, on a personal level, I thought it might be interesting to see if he's willing to talk about what he does, as a way of gaining deeper insight into it.
you gotta dance
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
July 02 2011 07:22 GMT
#580
On July 02 2011 16:04 ValiantChaos wrote:
Greetings, I'm ValiantChaos a.k.a Zynastor and a known hack developer for SC2.

Most users using this leaked winhack are likely to be on trial accounts, so reporting becomes quite useless for them. However, Blizzard is indeed taking this very serious and I believe they are doing mass replay scans to find usage of this winhack which has already resulted in many accounts being banned already and rather quickly, there even seems to be evidence of Blizzard trying to track main accounts for those using trial accounts and banning them too. I also believe they have been reviewing some previously known drophacker accounts and doing further investigation into them resulting in a few more bans such as my HelpMe account and Devil account which belonged to a friend of mine, I know some of you would be familiar with those drophacker names.

How Blizzard has actually reacted to this winhack is quite surprising tho, don't think I have yet to see them take a hack so seriously, must say well done to them and it was a nice experience to learn from.

Do you make money from hacks? I really can't imagine another reason why someone would deliberately ruin the game for the community.
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV767
OGKoka 298
Rex147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 298
Rex 147
ProTech132
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3028
Shuttle 1665
Horang2 1385
Jaedong 813
BeSt 772
EffOrt 651
Light 312
firebathero 287
Rush 271
Stork 254
[ Show more ]
ZerO 251
ggaemo 188
Mini 176
Zeus 94
Barracks 85
Shine 75
Killer 66
Sea.KH 54
Hyun 51
ToSsGirL 33
Shinee 30
Sexy 26
Bale 25
Mong 24
sorry 24
Aegong 18
PianO 17
soO 17
Terrorterran 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 11
HiyA 11
zelot 9
Noble 9
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
qojqva3011
Dendi2153
BananaSlamJamma311
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes424
Other Games
singsing2255
olofmeister1401
hiko825
B2W.Neo735
Lowko349
Sick241
Pyrionflax196
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream495
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2197
• Nemesis986
Other Games
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.