• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7561 users

Lag hack on NA ladder - Page 27

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 57 Next
XXhkXX
Profile Joined June 2011
170 Posts
July 01 2011 20:57 GMT
#521
im suprised that there aren't actual threads about this on the battle net website, or an announcement of blizzard acknowledging this. I forget who's stream I was watching, I think it may have been vvvTitan's, when he got lag hacked.
Flashback-
Profile Joined November 2010
65 Posts
July 01 2011 20:58 GMT
#522
On July 02 2011 05:57 XXhkXX wrote:
im suprised that there aren't actual threads about this on the battle net website, or an announcement of blizzard acknowledging this. I forget who's stream I was watching, I think it may have been vvvTitan's, when he got lag hacked.


http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2743807799

look harder
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 21:04:10
July 01 2011 21:03 GMT
#523
Looks like blizzard are doing something good for once.

Apparently blizzard are banning all accounts associated with the ip caught hacking.

A lot of idiots have actually lost their real accounts simply for drop hacking on trial accounts.

:D
PhysicsCat
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)15 Posts
July 01 2011 21:04 GMT
#524
On July 02 2011 06:03 hifriend wrote:
Looks like blizzard are doing something good for once.

Apparently blizzard are banning all accounts associated with the ip caught hacking.

A lot of idiots have actually lost their real accounts simply for hacking on trial accounts.

:D

I can confirm that this isn't the case. How mad?
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 21:09:04
July 01 2011 21:07 GMT
#525
On July 02 2011 06:04 PhysicsCat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 06:03 hifriend wrote:
Looks like blizzard are doing something good for once.

Apparently blizzard are banning all accounts associated with the ip caught hacking.

A lot of idiots have actually lost their real accounts simply for hacking on trial accounts.

:D

I can confirm that this isn't the case. How mad?

Well it would appear to be the case, but otherwise warden scans for VC which would be equally good news.

e: if you are drop hacking and haven't been banned, that doesn't really mean shit. I think these are manual bans anyway but most likely by associating several accounts with the same ip.
XXhkXX
Profile Joined June 2011
170 Posts
July 01 2011 21:09 GMT
#526
On July 02 2011 05:58 Flashback- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 05:57 XXhkXX wrote:
im suprised that there aren't actual threads about this on the battle net website, or an announcement of blizzard acknowledging this. I forget who's stream I was watching, I think it may have been vvvTitan's, when he got lag hacked.


http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2743807799

look harder


lol cant believe i missed that

I was wondering, cause blizzard usually gets on top of these things pretty fast.
PhysicsCat
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)15 Posts
July 01 2011 21:10 GMT
#527
On July 02 2011 06:07 hifriend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 06:04 PhysicsCat wrote:
On July 02 2011 06:03 hifriend wrote:
Looks like blizzard are doing something good for once.

Apparently blizzard are banning all accounts associated with the ip caught hacking.

A lot of idiots have actually lost their real accounts simply for hacking on trial accounts.

:D

I can confirm that this isn't the case. How mad?

Well it would appear to be the case, but otherwise warden scans for VC which would be equally good news.

e: if you are drop hacking and haven't been banned, that doesn't really mean shit. I think these are manual bans anyway but most likely by associating several accounts with the same ip.

Neither is the case. The employees are giving out bans by hand to people who have been reported a large number of times. I assume they are investigating as well, but who knows. Warden isn't able to detect the hack yet, and Blizzard will never ban IPs.
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 21:16:04
July 01 2011 21:13 GMT
#528
On July 02 2011 06:10 PhysicsCat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 06:07 hifriend wrote:
On July 02 2011 06:04 PhysicsCat wrote:
On July 02 2011 06:03 hifriend wrote:
Looks like blizzard are doing something good for once.

Apparently blizzard are banning all accounts associated with the ip caught hacking.

A lot of idiots have actually lost their real accounts simply for hacking on trial accounts.

:D

I can confirm that this isn't the case. How mad?

Well it would appear to be the case, but otherwise warden scans for VC which would be equally good news.

e: if you are drop hacking and haven't been banned, that doesn't really mean shit. I think these are manual bans anyway but most likely by associating several accounts with the same ip.

Neither is the case. The employees are giving out bans by hand to people who have been reported a large number of times. I assume they are investigating as well, but who knows. Warden isn't able to detect the hack yet, and Blizzard will never ban IPs.

Yes they are manual bans, and quite a few people on irc have reported losing several accounts including their main accounts purely by drop hacking on trials and using VC on their mains.

Maybe people are using their real name on the trials, tbh that wouldn't surprise me at all most of the "hacking community" of sc2 seem brain damaged to me.
Powerforged2
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada48 Posts
July 01 2011 21:15 GMT
#529
Nice to see blizzard is taking action
Winnipeg, MB (GO JETS GO!!!)
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
July 01 2011 21:20 GMT
#530
On July 02 2011 06:10 PhysicsCat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 06:07 hifriend wrote:
On July 02 2011 06:04 PhysicsCat wrote:
On July 02 2011 06:03 hifriend wrote:
Looks like blizzard are doing something good for once.

Apparently blizzard are banning all accounts associated with the ip caught hacking.

A lot of idiots have actually lost their real accounts simply for hacking on trial accounts.

:D

I can confirm that this isn't the case. How mad?

Well it would appear to be the case, but otherwise warden scans for VC which would be equally good news.

e: if you are drop hacking and haven't been banned, that doesn't really mean shit. I think these are manual bans anyway but most likely by associating several accounts with the same ip.

Neither is the case. The employees are giving out bans by hand to people who have been reported a large number of times. I assume they are investigating as well, but who knows. Warden isn't able to detect the hack yet, and Blizzard will never ban IPs.


From the wiki on Valve Anti-Cheat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat).

If a cheat is found the player's Steam account will be flagged as cheating immediately, but the player will not receive any indication of the detection. It is only after a delay of "days or even weeks"[6] that the account is permanently banned from "VAC Secure" servers[7] for that game, along with other games that use the same engine. (e.g. Valve's Source games, GoldSrc games, Unreal engine games). Valve never discloses which cheat was detected.


While not Warden, it shows a common practice in the "war" against cheating. They're banning obvious offenders, then they'll either batch ban those caught by Warden, or stutter ban them. Either way, they've probably been caught by Warden already and it's just a matter of time before they're banned.
CCalms
Profile Joined November 2010
United States341 Posts
July 01 2011 22:12 GMT
#531
I'm offended that there isn't a drophacker that stole my username
Admiral Adama
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 23:26:29
July 01 2011 23:19 GMT
#532
On July 02 2011 04:12 Zelniq wrote:
I wish Blizzard would have at least one guy we could communicate with to point out hacks, s/he would verify (easily with match history + game durations), and instantly ban his account (or if it's not 100% proof of hacking, just lock it right away until further investigation).


Likewise, I just ran into this idiot on ladder, game suddenly came to a crawl and dropped. Blizzard needs to fix this asap.

It's not even worth it to ladder any at this point in time, so frustrating.

edit: awesome...got him a second time...sighs.


As the Team Leader of SAGAcity Gaming, I just wanted to reconfirm what Validity stated earlier;

ClefairyPKM is not (and has not been for a number of weeks) affiliated with SAGAcity Gaming. I will say that I would not have expected Clefairy to use such exploits and if the reports are true I am indeed disappointed. SAGAcity is firmly against hacking in all of its forms, we as an organization do not condone nor allow our members to use them. If anyone has any questions I'd be glad to answer address them via PM.

Edit: I have also been told that it's rumored that Clefairy's account was hijacked which would explain the situation quite logically.
CEO of Clarity Gaming and Content Director of IHEARTHU
Jerome
Profile Joined February 2011
25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 23:26:03
July 01 2011 23:24 GMT
#533
Okay, Maybe it has been mentioned(although I couldn't find it) But why does blizzard lock all post in the forums regarding this issue? I can't believe that Blizzard lacks so much integrity, that their fear of bad publicity, they prevent this topic to be listed under their popular threads. I can't see any other reason, why they don't want their customers to discuss this issue. It Is actually quite terrible, although it is their game, and they can do what they want. I think it just shows that blizzard grabs every chance they can to be complete dicks. Oh, well, thats my two cents. We are going to put up with it, because we are in fact sheep, and we will have to tolerate drophackers. Nothing is going to change. It seems Blizzard is more concerned with locking threads on their forum, than to come with an statement or even acknowledging this issue. They need to rethink their priorities
StrangrDangr
Profile Joined March 2011
United States291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 23:34:27
July 01 2011 23:31 GMT
#534
Okay, Maybe it has been mentioned(although I couldn't find it) But why does blizzard lock all post in the forums regarding this issue? I can't believe that Blizzard lacks so much integrity, that their fear of bad publicity, they prevent this topic to be listed under their popular threads. I can't see any other reason, why they don't want their customers to discuss this issue. It Is actually quite terrible, although it is their game, and they can do what they want. I think it just shows that blizzard grabs every chance they can to be complete dicks. Oh, well, thats my two cents. We are going to put up with it, because we are in fact sheep, and we will have to tolerate drophackers. Nothing is going to change. It seems Blizzard is more concerned with locking threads on their forum, than to come with an statement or even acknowledging this issue. They need to rethink their priorities


Just a guess, but it might because they made their own thread about it?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2743807799

Them making their own thread is obviously due to us all being sheep and them fearing the bad publicity. Of course actually checking to see if they did in fact make thier own thread about it would be too sheep-like for some. By the way this blizzard thread was mentioned several times in this very thread.
"I'm on four gates, so technically if I don't win there is something wrong with this game." desrow
Jerome
Profile Joined February 2011
25 Posts
July 01 2011 23:52 GMT
#535
+ Show Spoiler +

Okay, Maybe it has been mentioned(although I couldn't find it) But why does blizzard lock all post in the forums regarding this issue? I can't believe that Blizzard lacks so much integrity, that their fear of bad publicity, they prevent this topic to be listed under their popular threads. I can't see any other reason, why they don't want their customers to discuss this issue. It Is actually quite terrible, although it is their game, and they can do what they want. I think it just shows that blizzard grabs every chance they can to be complete dicks. Oh, well, thats my two cents. We are going to put up with it, because we are in fact sheep, and we will have to tolerate drophackers. Nothing is going to change. It seems Blizzard is more concerned with locking threads on their forum, than to come with an statement or even acknowledging this issue. They need to rethink their priorities


On July 02 2011 08:31 StrangrDangr wrote:
Just a guess, but it might because they made their own thread about it?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2743807799

Them making their own thread is obviously due to us all being sheep and them fearing the bad publicity. Of course actually checking to see if they did in fact make thier own thread about it would be too sheep-like for some. By the way this blizzard thread was mentioned several times in this very thread.



Since I am european, that statement is not directed at me. They are perhaps doing something about it on NA-servers, but that statement is not up on the EU forums. It is as rampant in EU as in NA. Also in that thread you link, I see no reference to why they lock down threads in the EU when mentioning the issue at hand. I assume either you are trolling me, or you are just stupid.
cbt111
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 23:53:37
July 01 2011 23:53 GMT
#536
On July 02 2011 06:15 Powerforged2 wrote:
Nice to see blizzard is taking action


you mean besides drinking coffee they do stuff? well i wonder how incontrol, trump and many more still get drop hacked by rapdawg, guess he has been reported like 100times and blizz is still acting dumb instead of insta banning.
StrangrDangr
Profile Joined March 2011
United States291 Posts
July 02 2011 00:00 GMT
#537
On July 02 2011 08:52 Jerome wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Okay, Maybe it has been mentioned(although I couldn't find it) But why does blizzard lock all post in the forums regarding this issue? I can't believe that Blizzard lacks so much integrity, that their fear of bad publicity, they prevent this topic to be listed under their popular threads. I can't see any other reason, why they don't want their customers to discuss this issue. It Is actually quite terrible, although it is their game, and they can do what they want. I think it just shows that blizzard grabs every chance they can to be complete dicks. Oh, well, thats my two cents. We are going to put up with it, because we are in fact sheep, and we will have to tolerate drophackers. Nothing is going to change. It seems Blizzard is more concerned with locking threads on their forum, than to come with an statement or even acknowledging this issue. They need to rethink their priorities


Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 08:31 StrangrDangr wrote:
Just a guess, but it might because they made their own thread about it?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2743807799

Them making their own thread is obviously due to us all being sheep and them fearing the bad publicity. Of course actually checking to see if they did in fact make thier own thread about it would be too sheep-like for some. By the way this blizzard thread was mentioned several times in this very thread.



Since I am european, that statement is not directed at me. They are perhaps doing something about it on NA-servers, but that statement is not up on the EU forums. It is as rampant in EU as in NA. Also in that thread you link, I see no reference to why they lock down threads in the EU when mentioning the issue at hand. I assume either you are trolling me, or you are just stupid.


Perhaps you failed to read the title of the thread you are posting in?
"I'm on four gates, so technically if I don't win there is something wrong with this game." desrow
DingleBerrys
Profile Joined May 2011
United States3 Posts
July 02 2011 00:19 GMT
#538
Blizzard didnt say anything about IP bans. Here is their quote: We are aware of a drop hack currently being used in StarCraft II and have banned a number of players for using it. Anyone found using drop hacks or other cheats to increase standing in the ladder or gain an unfair advantage in individual games will be banned. We take the integrity of online play on Battle.net very seriously and will take swift action to punish the use of any illegal cheats or hacks.
The diggleberries are on the loose!
Jerome
Profile Joined February 2011
25 Posts
July 02 2011 00:25 GMT
#539
On July 02 2011 09:00 StrangrDangr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 08:52 Jerome wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Okay, Maybe it has been mentioned(although I couldn't find it) But why does blizzard lock all post in the forums regarding this issue? I can't believe that Blizzard lacks so much integrity, that their fear of bad publicity, they prevent this topic to be listed under their popular threads. I can't see any other reason, why they don't want their customers to discuss this issue. It Is actually quite terrible, although it is their game, and they can do what they want. I think it just shows that blizzard grabs every chance they can to be complete dicks. Oh, well, thats my two cents. We are going to put up with it, because we are in fact sheep, and we will have to tolerate drophackers. Nothing is going to change. It seems Blizzard is more concerned with locking threads on their forum, than to come with an statement or even acknowledging this issue. They need to rethink their priorities


On July 02 2011 08:31 StrangrDangr wrote:
Just a guess, but it might because they made their own thread about it?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2743807799

Them making their own thread is obviously due to us all being sheep and them fearing the bad publicity. Of course actually checking to see if they did in fact make thier own thread about it would be too sheep-like for some. By the way this blizzard thread was mentioned several times in this very thread.



Since I am european, that statement is not directed at me. They are perhaps doing something about it on NA-servers, but that statement is not up on the EU forums. It is as rampant in EU as in NA. Also in that thread you link, I see no reference to why they lock down threads in the EU when mentioning the issue at hand. I assume either you are trolling me, or you are just stupid.


Perhaps you failed to read the title of the thread you are posting in?



Maybe I should ask you more directly? what have you said which in any way provides information on why posts are being locked, even the post you refer to can not be commented. You refer me to this thread, as if it is completely selfexplanatory, that when Blizzard says something on certain subjects(mind you not all subjects), it will not appear in latest blue texts, and all threads which dare to mention these subjects will be locked down. Oh, well, you are right about one thing though. I keep forgetting that just because the thread is named something with NA, we europeans are not allowed to say anything, or reporting in that it is also happening in the EU. I guess that is the TL way, and with this I will bid you adieu, and thank you for letting me remember something I forgot. The reason why I only lurk TL and don't post. Too many hypersensitive smartasses like you.
TerrorBird
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada58 Posts
July 02 2011 00:40 GMT
#540
On July 02 2011 09:25 Jerome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 09:00 StrangrDangr wrote:
On July 02 2011 08:52 Jerome wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Okay, Maybe it has been mentioned(although I couldn't find it) But why does blizzard lock all post in the forums regarding this issue? I can't believe that Blizzard lacks so much integrity, that their fear of bad publicity, they prevent this topic to be listed under their popular threads. I can't see any other reason, why they don't want their customers to discuss this issue. It Is actually quite terrible, although it is their game, and they can do what they want. I think it just shows that blizzard grabs every chance they can to be complete dicks. Oh, well, thats my two cents. We are going to put up with it, because we are in fact sheep, and we will have to tolerate drophackers. Nothing is going to change. It seems Blizzard is more concerned with locking threads on their forum, than to come with an statement or even acknowledging this issue. They need to rethink their priorities


On July 02 2011 08:31 StrangrDangr wrote:
Just a guess, but it might because they made their own thread about it?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2743807799

Them making their own thread is obviously due to us all being sheep and them fearing the bad publicity. Of course actually checking to see if they did in fact make thier own thread about it would be too sheep-like for some. By the way this blizzard thread was mentioned several times in this very thread.



Since I am european, that statement is not directed at me. They are perhaps doing something about it on NA-servers, but that statement is not up on the EU forums. It is as rampant in EU as in NA. Also in that thread you link, I see no reference to why they lock down threads in the EU when mentioning the issue at hand. I assume either you are trolling me, or you are just stupid.


Perhaps you failed to read the title of the thread you are posting in?



Maybe I should ask you more directly? what have you said which in any way provides information on why posts are being locked, even the post you refer to can not be commented. You refer me to this thread, as if it is completely selfexplanatory, that when Blizzard says something on certain subjects(mind you not all subjects), it will not appear in latest blue texts, and all threads which dare to mention these subjects will be locked down. Oh, well, you are right about one thing though. I keep forgetting that just because the thread is named something with NA, we europeans are not allowed to say anything, or reporting in that it is also happening in the EU. I guess that is the TL way, and with this I will bid you adieu, and thank you for letting me remember something I forgot. The reason why I only lurk TL and don't post. Too many hypersensitive smartasses like you.


Don't worry about him, morons will be morons . You just have to learn to ignore them. It's very valid for discussing the EU server drophacks here as well, and I'm sure most agree.
Blacken the sun, bloody the moon.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 318
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 172
BRAT_OK 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 172
ProTech144
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 111
UpATreeSC 99
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 933
EffOrt 573
Mini 522
ggaemo 184
firebathero 157
White-Ra 69
Barracks 56
910 51
Hyun 48
Shinee 38
[ Show more ]
Shine 33
Killer 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 19
soO 17
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4956
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2779
singsing1689
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS171
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss61
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2415
• TFBlade784
Other Games
• Shiphtur249
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.