what's the song name?
can someone ID?
track starts at
12:29
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Sm1Le
United States179 Posts
what's the song name? can someone ID? track starts at 12:29 | ||
|
rod-
Norway379 Posts
| ||
|
MVTaylor
United Kingdom2893 Posts
| ||
|
Pshrimp
Malaysia2 Posts
| ||
|
MCXD
Australia2738 Posts
Day 1, Match 7, 01:31- 02:56 http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls1/vod/66729/?set=7 | ||
|
Farad
216 Posts
| ||
|
Zeaket
United States208 Posts
On February 09 2012 21:27 rod- wrote: Looking for the song with a girl singing "we all got a story to tell" or something like that. Anyone know the name? my favorite closing day song they've had yet | ||
|
OutofmymindSC2
Bulgaria80 Posts
The chorus was something about the World which repeated like 3 times ,had some other short lyrics after and then repeated 3 times again the World thing ,finishing with the other lyrics again. Any clue? ![]() | ||
|
TheFlock
United States389 Posts
| ||
|
2BearqLoza
134 Posts
Anybody? | ||
|
xinxy
Canada116 Posts
| ||
|
astray71
United States325 Posts
On February 09 2012 16:15 Sm1Le wrote: http://www.gomtv.net/2012gsls1/vod/66854/?set=1&lang= what's the song name? can someone ID? track starts at 12:29 I need to find this out too Can't find it and I know it plays at then end of the first match between MvP and Lucky | ||
|
Amezis
Norway19 Posts
Grooveshark playlist (708 tracks) TL Post Spotify playlist (695 tracks) TL Post (note that not all will be playable due to regional differences). Remember to let me know if I've missed any tracks! | ||
|
Farad
216 Posts
On February 14 2012 09:07 Amezis wrote: Once again, I've updated the GSL playlists on Grooveshark and Spotify! Grooveshark playlist (708 tracks) TL Post Spotify playlist (695 tracks) TL Post (note that not all will be playable due to regional differences). Remember to let me know if I've missed any tracks! Once again, awesome! <3 | ||
|
qwe759153
31 Posts
[Closing] ?[set end] ? or other? | ||
|
Gamma4
Australia75 Posts
| ||
|
Cephiro
Finland1934 Posts
If anyone knows what I mean, I'd love to find out where it's from exactly. | ||
|
Lorch
Germany3711 Posts
vod: http://www.gomtv.net/2012gstls1/vod/66893/?set=7&lang= | ||
|
Bio
Canada185 Posts
| ||
|
zbishop
United States4 Posts
On February 16 2012 19:35 Cephiro wrote: My bad if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find it nor recognized it from the tracklist, is it just a shorter piece of music or is it a part of a song which is played when the map overviews are shown? (At least in Code S games). If anyone knows what I mean, I'd love to find out where it's from exactly. I need this one also! Please if anyone knows what it is let me know ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Light Mini BeSt firebathero Hyuk [ Show more ] Stork actioN EffOrt Zeus ggaemo Soma Soulkey Last Snow ZerO Leta Rush Pusan Killer Sea.KH hero Sharp Mong Mind Shinee Shine Aegong Bale soO ToSsGirL sorry Sexy PianO Trap Yoon Terrorterran Free zelot Noble JulyZerg HiyA ajuk12(nOOB) Icarus League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34245 singsing2135 B2W.Neo779 XBOCT354 DeMusliM200 Mlord175 Livibee173 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN130 Mew2King100 QueenE82 ArmadaUGS57 Chillindude12 Railgan11 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|