Told ya I was probably wrong

Meanwhile, FoxeR is JUST getting his natural down, and I believe has retreated from Zenio's natural cliff. Nydus for Zenio!
FOXER AND ZENIO BOTH PUSHING, but it looks like FoxeR will win.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
xAPOCALYPSEx
1418 Posts
On November 18 2010 12:09 jalstar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2010 12:07 xAPOCALYPSEx wrote: On November 18 2010 12:05 ZapRoffo wrote: Is this Bo3 or 5? I could be (and probably am) wrong, but I THINK it says 7 in the middle after 2 other unreadable characters, so maybe a bo7? 1 3SET 1 the "7" you saw was a T Told ya I was probably wrong ![]() Meanwhile, FoxeR is JUST getting his natural down, and I believe has retreated from Zenio's natural cliff. Nydus for Zenio! FOXER AND ZENIO BOTH PUSHING, but it looks like FoxeR will win. | ||
|
xAPOCALYPSEx
1418 Posts
| ||
|
iNversion
United States107 Posts
| ||
|
Aquafresh
United States824 Posts
| ||
|
McDonalds
Liechtenstein2244 Posts
| ||
|
WeeKeong
United States282 Posts
| ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
| ||
|
Alou
United States3748 Posts
| ||
|
Orome
Switzerland11984 Posts
| ||
|
Draconicfire
Canada2562 Posts
| ||
|
Slardar
Canada7596 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
![]() | ||
|
GrandCrusader
New Zealand47 Posts
| ||
|
McDonalds
Liechtenstein2244 Posts
![]() | ||
|
susySquark
United States1692 Posts
| ||
|
Babaganoush
United States626 Posts
| ||
|
dkim
United States255 Posts
| ||
|
McDonalds
Liechtenstein2244 Posts
On November 18 2010 12:18 Babaganoush wrote: So he's not Foxer anymore? He's not OptimusPrime anymore? He is now MarineKingPrime? He was never really either, I guess. But he has about a dozen nicknames so call him whatever you want. | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
On November 18 2010 12:17 GrandCrusader wrote: Thor drop on LT seems like a really strong strat i have not seen a zerg defend it at high level play yet. I've seen it defended in GSL, but don't remember whose game it was...fruitdealer in season 1 I think, before the zerg patch iirc. | ||
|
WeeKeong
United States282 Posts
On November 18 2010 12:21 MrCon wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2010 12:17 GrandCrusader wrote: Thor drop on LT seems like a really strong strat i have not seen a zerg defend it at high level play yet. I've seen it defended in GSL, but don't remember whose game it was...fruitdealer in season 1 I think, before the zerg patch iirc. Hopetorture went tanks, not thors I belive, and he got owned. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Light BeSt firebathero Hyuk actioN [ Show more ] Mini Soma Stork EffOrt Zeus Soulkey Last ggaemo Leta Snow ZerO Pusan Rush Killer Mong hero Mind Aegong Sharp Shinee Bale Shine Sexy soO NaDa ToSsGirL Yoon Terrorterran PianO sorry JulyZerg zelot Free HiyA Trap ajuk12(nOOB) Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns27428 singsing2050 B2W.Neo503 XBOCT336 DeMusliM190 Livibee168 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN128 Mew2King117 ArmadaUGS102 QueenE90 Chillindude10 ZerO(Twitch)8 Railgan7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|