• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6483 users

Lost Friends Thread [to Myckou] - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 10 2010 01:22 GMT
#81
On July 03 2010 19:57 LSGamer wrote:
Hey, I met a guy on 2v2 too, back before copper was deleted and such we had 9 wins in a row :D
I think his name was Zaara or Zarra, I forget, miss that guy

I was Leon.Selby back then if you are reading this, pm me :D

First of all, sorry LSGamer and EVERYONE Who posted after him for the super long delay. I took a hiatus from TL during the beta break. I am back and will do my best to update everyone asap! And please, please come back to the thread to let us know if some1 has found you so I can be more than happy to cross you off the list!
With that said, LS, I added you to the list and best of luck! You didn't state the server so I put you as default--US server
On July 03 2010 20:02 stalife wrote:
I met a guy who told me he's a software engineer at Zynga and told me how awesome it is and he can get me an interview . I think his ID was macyui or something. I didn't believe the guy but if he's real, that's pretty awesome

Um, Hi there stalife...don't know if you want to be added or just dropping a message. Either is fine, but if you want to be added, please clarify!
On July 03 2010 21:30 Phayze wrote:
Phayze here looking for some old great people from BW. And some great new people I met during the beta's many resets. If you know who I am, friend or acquaintance, or practice partner, send me a PM of your infos so we can get in contact again when the beta restarts and on live.

A-A-A-ADDED! best of luck Phayze :D
On July 04 2010 05:14 cheeseztoe wrote:
Gecko here looking for my sc2 buddy Memory in the US server. Had fun times 2v2ing with him, I hope he lurks the TL forums.

Lurkers are cool....wait what?! Added Gecko! I wish you plentzfulz oz luckz.
On July 04 2010 05:30 Jenslyn87 wrote:
Had some cool friends in the beta on euro server... if anyone recognizes me please add (write a pm)

My names changed as the patches came, but I was called

JohnLove
Jenslyn
DetGodeSkib

:-)

You haz been added, best of luck Jenslyn. Oh and again...guys please put your server or I'm going to just put you as default--US. If you see anything wrong do let me know.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
July 10 2010 01:23 GMT
#82
TelecoM

i need my name changed on TLnet =[
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 10 2010 01:39 GMT
#83
On July 07 2010 09:05 Kaal wrote:
I'm looking for Halation, had some fun games with him and would really like to hook back up.

My ID was KaalVeiten

Again guys, sorry for the delay, was on a hiatus from TL during beta break!
Added you Kaal!! Leme know if anything is wrong! Good luck bro!
On July 08 2010 11:45 asdfTT123 wrote:
I'm looking for the best T practice partner in the history of time! His ID during the identifier days was Street.rpi. Please find me and PM me! I'm HMP from US servers.

BEST T PARTNER?!!?!? THAT HAS TO GOT TO BE ME!!?!?!? Good luck lol.
On July 08 2010 12:44 kane]deth[ wrote:
Looking for that guy I just played TvT with on Scrap Station with!

Deth that was real informative >.> Added, and BOL to you ..getting tired of typing best of luck so...doing BOL FROM NOW ON
On July 08 2010 12:57 Drakan wrote:
I'm looking for green.armory

US server. my id is Drakan, code 523

Added Drakan! and thanks for identifying your server..unlike some people >.> Best of luck.
On July 08 2010 15:54 Yoh wrote:
Well, I did manage to find a friend/practice partner just before patch 13, which fucked everything up.
(most anti social multiplayer game I've ever seen)
His Id was UncleJuneBug.junebug
Mine was Yoh.yoh

If your out there, I would like to play again since the beta is back up.

Agreed!!! Reason why I made this! Blah unclejunebug sounds..pedo-y..Just kidding lol, best of luck!
On July 08 2010 18:57 projectdp wrote:
this might be out of control but i was so pissed the first time i lost friends that i just wrote everyone down that i regularly played with until identifiers were out of the game.

i seem to be a minority here as i have a whole bunch of people that i lost in the friend wipes.

i'm "projectdp" on bnet US my old identifier was "dotcom" so: projectdp.dotcom

my new identifier is: projectdp.925

these are the three main people:
snk.crxerz
reality.design
bigdikcheney.crawfordtx

here are a shit ton of others that i played with and would like to connect back with (i even spent the time to alphabetize them):
+ Show Spoiler +

averyfatcow.armory
batteryllama.smokedabunny
baked.ace
caezak.sask
cawkjockey.ftw
coma.red
crio.itsbreaded
cthulhuspawn.yith
dayambo.dayambo
dream.eater
flarghen.barf
freshmaker.fresh
jabberrock.ing
kfish.posta
kohaku.haku
lokomondo.adam
mentok.mentok
mike.teardroop
pahj.seng
pwetseks.pwetseks
repose.latenight
reza.reza
scubaclown.stevo
sergling.jesser
sixonenine.niner
sobe.killer
tele.beta
thatguythere.yesthatguy
thekill.irkiller
tycho.celchu
xerxes.abc


thanks for the thread, i hope i can find some of ya to get our game on again.

Hello there, Epic list of people. Can we compromise? I put your most important and I'll figure something out on the list. Let me know if you are okay with it...more importantly, BEST OF FREAKING LUCK.
On July 08 2010 19:14 Gomas wrote:
If you guys read this PM me!

vic.gomuningen
vamos.vamos
shaggy

Added gomas...added. Good luck mister.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 10 2010 01:43 GMT
#84
On July 08 2010 20:02 Darkush wrote:
Your name was banana, my name was Matanuska. We spammed gl hf to each other like 10 billion times. Where u at?

Ring ring ring ring banana phone...!! Added Darkush, I wish you teh bets fo lukc!
On July 09 2010 04:59 CheezDip wrote:
I am seeking anybody from the following two clans, circa 1998-2003 on the US servers:
Professional Ass Kickers
Legion of Fire

Added, let me know if I put it right...cause I didnt know what circa meant. Good luck!
On July 09 2010 07:08 bond799 wrote:
-tREES, send me a PM if you see this. thank you

UM....did you mean "trees" or "-trees"...I didn't know you could put symbols as names...Let me know cause I'm not sure if I have your info up correctly!
On July 09 2010 07:20 Sorkoas wrote:
looking for sferris and Seiyuki :p

Ferris wheels are fun...
On July 09 2010 09:59 Cirno wrote:
sickling[gogo] from uswest if you're still around PM me! it's your buddy curse~

Added. You don't get any "BOL's" cause you smell :{
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 10 2010 01:43 GMT
#85
On July 10 2010 10:23 SandTSquared wrote:
TelecoM

i need my name changed on TLnet =[


Uhh......I'm not going to put you up yet...Are you telecom...You looking for telecom...? I would love to put you up as soon as you clarify this!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 01:50:50
July 10 2010 01:48 GMT
#86
On July 03 2010 19:44 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Ah there it is. Yes, sticky would be useful indeed.

I love you Jinro. *_*, you stood up for this thread when it first started and nowz you sticked it. I WILL CHEER FOR YOU IN ALL TOURNAMENTS to show my support and appreication!!!! +

edit: If another mod did this, then I don't love jinro..i love YOU!!! lol
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
asdfTT123
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States989 Posts
July 10 2010 01:54 GMT
#87
Found Street.rpi! Thanks OP!!
n.Die_Jaedong <3
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 10 2010 01:57 GMT
#88
On July 04 2010 05:35 sinn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2010 08:48 ccdnl wrote:
On June 05 2010 08:46 nira wrote:
ESPORTS looking for ESPORTS <---.


Thank you flamer for bumping this important thread. Important to people who lost friends and want to reunite with them anyways...

I am not an ass so, however, if you aren't joking, please clarify your ID and your seeking party's ID!!


Awww I don't think he was flaming, i'm pretty sure he was just being silly with no mal-intentions (I at least got a good laugh out of this hehe)
Edit: do you know about the TL ESPORTS sn movement? It would make a lot more sense if you did heh


This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Starcraft bringing people from all over the world together!

Aaaand ccdnl, would you like to be friends? You seem like a decent guy, and hey, if you care about your friends enough to make a thread in search of them, you must be a decent friend as well :D


YOU make me warm and fuzzy inside...Lmao, okay that was ... no comment. Anyways, I'd love to. And thanks for the bump I willz send you PM NOWZ!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 10 2010 02:01 GMT
#89
On July 10 2010 10:54 asdfTT123 wrote:
Found Street.rpi! Thanks OP!!

FREAKING SWEET! Nice job HMP! Damn street must be popular, two people on the list are looking for him. HMP, I have one request, could you let Street know that a TL'er called "Ares[EffOrt]" is also looking for him. Thanks a bunch, and have fun, and No problem-o!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Steelavocado
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2123 Posts
July 10 2010 07:34 GMT
#90
Hello! Im Steelavocado.avocado and I am looking for one Satori.wind. I lost him when the identifiers got tken away. We were an amazing team that could barely be beat.
MIRACLE IS YOUR TI7 CHAMP
SolidusSnake
Profile Joined May 2010
United States11 Posts
July 10 2010 09:13 GMT
#91
Yo this is SolidusSnake.BBoy Looking for AcidReign.(forgot his identity) but yea lost this guy, met him ever since i first got the beta n been playin eversince, but ever since they did that stupid facebook thing, couldnt find him. please put me on your list Thanks
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 10 2010 15:30 GMT
#92
On July 10 2010 16:34 Steelavocado wrote:
Hello! Im Steelavocado.avocado and I am looking for one Satori.wind. I lost him when the identifiers got tken away. We were an amazing team that could barely be beat.

Hello Mr. Avocado, you have been added. I hope you guys reunite!

On July 10 2010 18:13 SolidusSnake wrote:
Yo this is SolidusSnake.BBoy Looking for AcidReign.(forgot his identity) but yea lost this guy, met him ever since i first got the beta n been playin eversince, but ever since they did that stupid facebook thing, couldnt find him. please put me on your list Thanks

Yo Snake. Added ya. And no problem bro. Best of luck to you.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Tookie22
Profile Joined May 2010
United States187 Posts
July 10 2010 17:51 GMT
#93
this is bballguard nyx and vendetta come back!!!
"Its a race between software designers to create more idiot proof software and the universe to create bigger idiots. So far the universe is winning"
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 11 2010 03:23 GMT
#94
On July 11 2010 02:51 kzr22 wrote:
this is bballguard nyx and vendetta come back!!!


Hello bball, added you onto the list. Best of luck!

Um,...Mods...why did the thread get stickied and un-stickied? I don't mean to be presumptuous but this thread and every bone of it is meant for the better of the community ><. I'm just saying...I liked it better when it was sticky, like one poster remarked
-->>>
On June 08 2010 14:42 Anon06 wrote:

edit: this topic needs to be stickied, it's useless if it gets buried.

civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
July 12 2010 22:50 GMT
#95
Hope everyone is enjoying their SC2...COUGHshameful bump >>
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
projectdp
Profile Joined June 2010
United States8 Posts
July 13 2010 08:21 GMT
#96
thanks ccdnl!
Satellite
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1 Post
July 13 2010 09:05 GMT
#97
Well, I really wanted my first post to be something informative in strategy section, but participating in this very thread has a much higher reward than any knowledge of the game; couldn't bear the urge , thx for the thread.

Back to topic

My ID: Satellite (used to be the obvious "satellite.satellite" in phase 1)
Server: EU
Looking for: J00L (or was it simply "Jool"), later changed to "Scope" from Sweden

Message:
Hey buddy! Let's get rid of the hangover and face some facts! My friendlist really lacks the competent and polite zerg that you are.

PS: hey John Love, remember the guy who donated you a win to get to platinum? *waves*
B.net is so small.
"Ever-newer waters flow on those who step into the same rivers ."
Parsimony
Profile Joined July 2010
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-15 09:04:44
July 15 2010 08:58 GMT
#98
If anyone is able to help me find my old friend back before patch 13, it would be great. It was back when we had name.name instead of identifier. His name was Azu.mar and another good friend was called Azryal.Net, if anyone here has any idea what their e-mail is, or their current name with the 3 digit code, please private message me. THANK YOU!

I'm from the US server.
PekingGeese
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
July 29 2010 02:51 GMT
#99
Looking for TETRIS from Pennsylvania.

Had some good times, let's play 2v2 again.
doss
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada137 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-29 02:58:22
July 29 2010 02:58 GMT
#100
doss wants SOEL back.

He was a semi pro wc3 player, was in vT, and we both play NA.
https://sites.google.com/site/starcraft2doss/home/home/
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2426
NotJumperer 17
Shinee 13
Noble 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever941
NeuroSwarm213
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft297
Other Games
summit1g7316
Coldzera 776
JimRising 656
C9.Mang0460
PiGStarcraft268
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick989
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream338
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo829
• Rush634
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 30m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.