• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6426 users

Lost Friends Thread [to Myckou] - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
June 04 2010 23:50 GMT
#21
TL'er: zZygote
Seeking: -WiZaRd or WiZaRd- (USWest), People from the USWest Clan [MD] (Zergling, Hatchery, Richmond(sp?)), and Val.

I MISS YOU GUYS! The clan wars, the constant practice sessions, the WGTours. Those were really fond memories of my childhood, SC1 and all the memories of my first experience in competitive E-sports. Please if you guys see this PM ME!

I really wish we can play some games like before... until that day comes, I hope you guys have been well!
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
June 04 2010 23:54 GMT
#22
On June 05 2010 08:50 zZygote wrote:
TL'er: zZygote
Seeking: -WiZaRd or WiZaRd- (USWest), People from the USWest Clan [MD] (Zergling, Hatchery, Richmond(sp?)), and Val.

I MISS YOU GUYS! The clan wars, the constant practice sessions, the WGTours. Those were really fond memories of my childhood, SC1 and all the memories of my first experience in competitive E-sports. Please if you guys see this PM ME!

I really wish we can play some games like before... until that day comes, I hope you guys have been well!


Oh wow zZygote. Emotional post. I'm really happy I made this thread now despite the voice in my head that told me the thread will die in a tarpit hole or get modsmacked. Best of luck to you. and adding you right now
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4387 Posts
June 04 2010 23:57 GMT
#23
On June 05 2010 08:17 ccdnl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2010 08:11 KobraKay wrote:
Nice thread. I've lost a ton of beta friends with the removal of the identifiers and this new friend system


Cool people I met in games and that I liked to play with a lot and already talked a lot about strats the game and even other things. Sadly we werent aware that the friend system was going to change so we didnt gave our emails to each other.

I've since then made new beta friends but I would very much like to play with people like Egor or Darkcore again.

I think none of them reads TL but ok I'll give it a try! PM me if any of you read this!


Thank you kobrakay. Yeah the first time they wiped my friends..shame on me...but this second time...shame on them. I added you to the lost and found list! Hope you find your friends!


Thanks keep it going! I hope they bring the identifiers system back, at least then I can get to play with them again. GL to you all
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 23:58:13
June 04 2010 23:57 GMT
#24
On June 05 2010 08:54 ccdnl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2010 08:50 zZygote wrote:
TL'er: zZygote
Seeking: -WiZaRd or WiZaRd- (USWest), People from the USWest Clan [MD] (Zergling, Hatchery, Richmond(sp?)), and Val.

I MISS YOU GUYS! The clan wars, the constant practice sessions, the WGTours. Those were really fond memories of my childhood, SC1 and all the memories of my first experience in competitive E-sports. Please if you guys see this PM ME!

I really wish we can play some games like before... until that day comes, I hope you guys have been well!


Oh wow zZygote. Emotional post. I'm really happy I made this thread now despite the voice in my head that told me the thread will die in a tarpit hole or get modsmacked. Best of luck to you. and adding you right now



Thanks man, those were the best times I ever had on any game I've ever played. It would be nice to reconnect with them after like... a 6-8 year split. I should thank you for this awesome thread, it would be a miracle and a wonderful experience to have those moments relived.

Best of luck to you also!
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 00:05:50
June 05 2010 00:05 GMT
#25
I really hope some1 find their lost friend even if it's not me. That way I'd know this thread did not go to waste. Best of luck to all.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
EvilMaishidon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States125 Posts
June 05 2010 00:22 GMT
#26
TL'er: terran/used man
Seeking: Tuski

Bah, cant believe blizzard didnt add anything to help avoid this problem.
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 00:30:18
June 05 2010 00:28 GMT
#27
On June 05 2010 09:22 used man wrote:
TL'er: terran/used man
Seeking: Tuski

Bah, cant believe blizzard didnt add anything to help avoid this problem.


Yah. Also by the time I saw about the wipe I was like NOOOOO /tried to log on and it was already down. and i went

I want to make sure..your name is terran.usedman? or you had two usernames and they were terran and usedman. Let me know cause at the moment I put you as "terran or usedman" on the list!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 01:03:57
June 05 2010 00:58 GMT
#28
I am dying to cross some1 off the list...shameful bump!

edit: can mods change thread title to "Lost & Found: Friends Thread" OR SOMETHING to keep this thread significant so the list doesn't go to waste T_T..if possible, thank you.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
June 05 2010 03:11 GMT
#29
COUGH bump.. COUGH oh i gots the flus...
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
firebound12
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 05:32:20
June 05 2010 05:31 GMT
#30
I played some really good UMS with Psion, and also with you MintyBlood! Oh gosh, Run Kitty Run XD

I had 100 friends, and bnet didn't allowed me to add more stupid cap on friendlist.
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
June 05 2010 05:36 GMT
#31
TLer: Vol (old nick was Kitty.soldawg
Seeking: Stimdealer.stimdealer
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 16:14:50
June 05 2010 16:12 GMT
#32
On June 05 2010 14:31 firebound12 wrote:
I played some really good UMS with Psion, and also with you MintyBlood! Oh gosh, Run Kitty Run XD

I had 100 friends, and bnet didn't allowed me to add more stupid cap on friendlist.



OMFG FIREBOUND!!!! I KNEW THIS THREAD WAS FOR SOMETHING!! I FOUNDZ YOU!

Fire...lets play together again.. I Miss palying with you

edit: Im going to send you a PM..but dono if you check your PM's or not..so CHECK YOUR PM FIREBOUND
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
June 05 2010 16:15 GMT
#33
On June 05 2010 14:36 vol_ wrote:
TLer: Vol (old nick was Kitty.soldawg
Seeking: Stimdealer.stimdealer


hey there Vol_ !!! no problem. Adding you to the list right now. Best of luck to you. and what an awesome ID...kitty xD
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
firebound12
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada274 Posts
June 05 2010 16:47 GMT
#34
On June 06 2010 01:12 ccdnl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2010 14:31 firebound12 wrote:
I played some really good UMS with Psion, and also with you MintyBlood! Oh gosh, Run Kitty Run XD

I had 100 friends, and bnet didn't allowed me to add more stupid cap on friendlist.



OMFG FIREBOUND!!!! I KNEW THIS THREAD WAS FOR SOMETHING!! I FOUNDZ YOU!

Fire...lets play together again.. I Miss palying with you

edit: Im going to send you a PM..but dono if you check your PM's or not..so CHECK YOUR PM FIREBOUND


:O oh hello

Awesome thread need to stay awesome.
AlliNPreFlop
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
59 Posts
June 05 2010 16:54 GMT
#35
Me, GrindDaMagic.hit (Pre Patch 13) looking for Slaughter.rock (Pre Patch 13), on US Server.

Add me on the list!

Slaughter if you see this PM me! <3
karebear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States36 Posts
June 05 2010 17:13 GMT
#36
i'm karebear.karebear looking for um.. urwathurts
i forget his identifier, but we were beastly at 2v2 and it seems like everyone else i play with sucks or doesn't get my playstyle =/
so if you find this, pm me your email. haha.
stranger danger power ranger
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
June 05 2010 17:13 GMT
#37
On June 06 2010 01:54 AlliNPreFlop wrote:
Me, GrindDaMagic.hit (Pre Patch 13) looking for Slaughter.rock (Pre Patch 13), on US Server.

Add me on the list!

Slaughter if you see this PM me! <3

Yes Sir Bob! I mean Allinpreflop! Added you! and guys from now on state your region/realm :D
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-05 17:22:47
June 05 2010 17:18 GMT
#38
On June 05 2010 14:36 vol_ wrote:
TLer: Vol (old nick was Kitty.soldawg
Seeking: Stimdealer.stimdealer


Vol...what server/realm does Australians play in? I;m adding a new feature to the list to help clarify improve it and if you like tell me your realm and ill update your entry. I put US for now, I hope I'm right.

If anyone on the list see's an error about the information let me know!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
June 05 2010 17:28 GMT
#39
On June 06 2010 02:13 karebear wrote:
i'm karebear.karebear looking for um.. urwathurts
i forget his identifier, but we were beastly at 2v2 and it seems like everyone else i play with sucks or doesn't get my playstyle =/
so if you find this, pm me your email. haha.


added you karebear I know your feeling...I had a wonderful 2v2 partner and he complimented my playstyle very much but now is lost in the polluted ocean of bnet 2.0 >< good luck karebear!! lol if there was a "hug" emotion i would totally use it right now cause i cant stop thinking about hugs when i read your name.
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
June 05 2010 23:39 GMT
#40
kabump! whoa wat was that loud crash? ....
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2426
NotJumperer 13
Shinee 13
Noble 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever941
NeuroSwarm209
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft334
Other Games
summit1g7218
Coldzera 765
JimRising 672
C9.Mang0401
PiGStarcraft265
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick989
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream343
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo775
• Rush590
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 31m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.