Edit:nvm I guess I'm wrong, better luck next time

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Nemesis
Canada2568 Posts
Edit:nvm I guess I'm wrong, better luck next time ![]() | ||
|
saint_fu
Canada61 Posts
On April 30 2010 07:15 Nemesis wrote: it's not explosive damage as far as I'm aware because that would mean that it would not do full damage to small and medium sized units Liquipedia says explosive damage. So, I'm pretty sure its explosive. | ||
|
iounas
409 Posts
| ||
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
On April 30 2010 07:18 iounas wrote: I though that was Jim Rainor? http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Arcturus_Mengsk scroll down and u will see ![]() | ||
|
phuzi0n
United States308 Posts
| ||
|
Paperline
Canada78 Posts
2. Shield Battery 3. Raszagal 4. Arcturus Mengsk currently by James Harper 5. 260 and the damage type is explosive | ||
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
On April 30 2010 07:47 Paperline wrote: 1. Thor 2. Shield Battery 3. Raszagal 4. Arcturus Mengsk currently by James Harper 5. 260 and the damage type is explosive yap those all 5 are good the problem is to get valid mailing adress (( | ||
|
Paperline
Canada78 Posts
| ||
|
Mykill
Canada3402 Posts
keep the starcraft and starcraft II wiki handy as well as blizzards SCII site | ||
|
Paperline
Canada78 Posts
| ||
|
keNn)
Philippines297 Posts
| ||
|
lotri
United States81 Posts
| ||
|
Paperline
Canada78 Posts
| ||
|
lotri
United States81 Posts
2. Hydralisk 3. 4. 5. Guardian this so far | ||
|
Nemesis
Canada2568 Posts
| ||
|
lotri
United States81 Posts
| ||
|
voltik
United States42 Posts
| ||
|
lotri
United States81 Posts
1. Hallucination, 100 energy 2. Hydralisk 3. Karune, Avarius, Cydra 4. Maynard 5. Guardian confirmed | ||
|
Nemesis
Canada2568 Posts
2.hydralisk 3.http://starcraft.incgamers.com 4.maynard 5.guardian | ||
|
Paperline
Canada78 Posts
2. Hydralisk 3. Karune, Avarius, Cydra 4. Maynard 5. Guardian | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|