• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:23
CEST 13:23
KST 20:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7454 users

Patch 9 Update Problems? - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
April 22 2010 23:53 GMT
#381
On April 23 2010 08:38 TedBrautigan wrote:
My patch is working =)


lies.
nTooMuch
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States127 Posts
April 22 2010 23:55 GMT
#382
On April 23 2010 08:53 UBERtoSS_hV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2010 08:51 kxr1der wrote:
On April 23 2010 08:50 UBERtoSS_hV wrote:
"your knowledge" Which extends to what source?


Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Did you think we knew how long it would take and were keeping it a secret?


rofl, I asked due to the fact of people have different sources while someone among the TL.net crew may have even the slightest idea. A stupid question, no sir. Your reply to it, not helping anything....

it was my reply, and it was a stupid question.
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
April 22 2010 23:58 GMT
#383
Looks like they will be calling all the coders in to work late tonight. I guess I'll read a book. I suggest you all do the same.
skYfiVe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States382 Posts
April 22 2010 23:59 GMT
#384
On April 23 2010 08:58 onmach wrote:
Looks like they will be calling all the coders in to work late tonight. I guess I'll read a book. I suggest you all do the same.


Books? Good joke.
"1baseiwa"
sur_reaL
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada278 Posts
April 23 2010 00:00 GMT
#385
On April 23 2010 08:58 onmach wrote:
Looks like they will be calling all the coders in to work late tonight. I guess I'll read a book. I suggest you all do the same.



http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Official_Fiction

yay?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84
Toaster4k
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada18 Posts
April 23 2010 00:00 GMT
#386
why books? that would be edumacationnal or something. I WANT SC2!!1!eleven!!!!
Rawr
Rakanishu2
Profile Joined May 2009
United States475 Posts
April 23 2010 00:03 GMT
#387
Why would they need coders to get B.net back up? Thats all thats stopping the game from finishing the patch cycle and starting.
10 G's in the packet and I'm ready to roll, on fire like a rocket and I'm ready to blow
TedBrautigan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada12 Posts
April 23 2010 00:04 GMT
#388
My patch worked -- I'm in the editor, but the patch still loops. IT's just messed up cuz bnet is offline.
Doc Daneeka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States577 Posts
April 23 2010 00:06 GMT
#389
i wanna see the new maps
payed off security
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
April 23 2010 00:07 GMT
#390
On April 23 2010 09:04 TedBrautigan wrote:
My patch worked -- I'm in the editor, but the patch still loops. IT's just messed up cuz bnet is offline.


if your looking at it like that, then the majority of us have working patchs, they are just no good without b.net besides editor.
cyclone25
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Romania3344 Posts
April 23 2010 00:08 GMT
#391
I see that alot of european players downloaded the patch already. I know the server is down, but I should be able to download the patch at least, right?
I get this message right when I get in SC2: "There is a temporary outage with Battle.net. Please try again later".
Shouldn't the patch download start before I get into SC? :o
Suffo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States936 Posts
April 23 2010 00:09 GMT
#392
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=24038734094&sid=5000 for patch downloads
TedBrautigan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada12 Posts
April 23 2010 00:10 GMT
#393
On April 23 2010 09:09 Suffo wrote:
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=24038734094&sid=5000 for patch downloads


I think we all have it, it's just looping. Sweet link though.
Suffo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States936 Posts
April 23 2010 00:10 GMT
#394
I'm just dling it to see if it still will loop iono
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46511 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 00:18:14
April 23 2010 00:14 GMT
#395
I just got my beta key a few hours ago and I can't play SC2 yet because of this damn looping at 75% x.x soooo close...
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
bst
Profile Joined April 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 00:15:54
April 23 2010 00:14 GMT
#396
"If all else fails and you have a StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15097 folder, you do have the patch that we released today. You can use the StarCraft II Beta\Support\SC2Switcher.exe to start the game but Battle.net is currently down for the ladder reset."

-from b.net sc2 beta forums http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=24401903745&sid=5000&pageNo=1

also even if it worked b.net is still down. they are looking into this patch looping error so stay tight.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
April 23 2010 00:16 GMT
#397
On April 23 2010 09:14 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I just got my beta key a few hours ago and I can't play SCII yet because of this damn looping at 75% x.x soooo close...



Program Files/Starcraft II Beta/Support/SC2Switcher
works..kinda, you can try editor though
Support/SC2Editor
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
YunhOLee
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Canada2470 Posts
April 23 2010 00:16 GMT
#398
On April 23 2010 09:14 bst wrote:
"If all else fails and you have a StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15097 folder, you do have the patch that we released today. You can use the StarCraft II Beta\Support\SC2Switcher.exe to start the game but Battle.net is currently down for the ladder reset."

-from b.net sc2 beta forums http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=24401903745&sid=5000&pageNo=1

also even if it worked b.net is still down. they are looking into this patch looping error so stay tight.


didn't you read the op? -_- he has the exact same thing posted..
Live it, love it, play it, kill it. JulyZerg and IPXZerg greatest TL.net fan
eSen1a
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1058 Posts
April 23 2010 00:20 GMT
#399
aaaah i wanted to play before uni
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
April 23 2010 00:21 GMT
#400
u guys can always play sc1...thats what im doing ^___^
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 70
CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 263
SHIN 70
MindelVK 14
Railgan 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 67051
Calm 10285
Rain 2716
soO 1006
FanTaSy 778
Bisu 757
BeSt 720
Stork 424
Rush 296
Soulkey 278
[ Show more ]
Soma 221
firebathero 200
Last 137
Snow 106
Mind 90
Light 83
Pusan 71
ToSsGirL 67
Shinee 47
hero 41
Free 34
Sexy 33
Sharp 33
Trap 33
Killer 31
Mong 28
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 26
yabsab 20
zelot 19
sorry 18
Shine 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8035
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin299
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2035
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo67
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV487
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 37m
OSC
11h 37m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.