• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8521 users

SixPoolGaming now LIVE! - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
johax
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden165 Posts
July 04 2012 16:40 GMT
#21
So basicly you pay to get strategy tutorials?

Most of these strategies are already displayed in free streams for mlg, dreamhack, gsl, iem and written down on teamliquid forums. Not sure what spg adds.
Malaz
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1257 Posts
July 04 2012 17:15 GMT
#22
Can't wait for Selects TvZ tutorial. 11/11 proxy rax all day every day!
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
July 05 2012 03:51 GMT
#23
Ok, i looked all over the site...

WHY DO I WANT TO PAY YOU MONEY AND SUBSCRIBE?
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
LuckyLuke43
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway169 Posts
July 05 2012 17:00 GMT
#24
On July 05 2012 00:54 Artunit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 22:28 StarStruck wrote:
On July 04 2012 20:20 lyrlian wrote:
On July 04 2012 14:32 Artunit wrote:
I was browsing the SPG Pros sections and Xeris? Protoss Pro?


I was wondering the same thing, who is that guy? Some NA pro I haven't heard about yet?


-_-

Stretching it a tad. I've known Duran for quite some time. [Light] is his baby boy. He's been around the BW for a pretty long time and did well in developing talent. He's known for his managing more than anything else.

He resurrected Light for SC2 after his stint with Fnatic and is also the commish of the NASL and does casting duties sometimes as well.

With that said, he's well-versed in the game and has a good eye for spotting upcoming talent as well, so he might be worth listening to.



I know all of that but I still don't consider him as a Pro, I managed many teams aswell and I don't consider myself a Pro.


And who are you again? Atleast he's managed teams we've heard about.. And alteast I've heard his name.. I've heard lots of pro players mention Xeris.. However, I have never heard someone mention "Artemnick", I mean "Artunip" - shit I can't even remember.. Quality over quantity brohan. Now get out of the thread trollie. peace.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Daitakk
Profile Joined November 2011
77 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-06 01:59:28
July 06 2012 01:56 GMT
#25
No register button.
No link to videos if you are unregistered. (which should prompt you to register)
None of the zerg videos listed are viewable to a free member.

Wtf is this shit quite frankly.
casualman
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 06 2012 05:12 GMT
#26
Honestly I considered purchasing, but without any way of knowing what kind of content will be posted and how often, I don't think it's a safe purchase right now. Even a brief tidbit outlining the type of educational content and the frequency of updates and maybe access to just the titles of the videos that are available and their lengths would really help, kind of the format hotkeyit does. You don't even need to give preview videos, just an assurance that there is actually content on the website right now. With the entire video portion unable to be seen I can't trust this initiative enough to dump $15 blindly.
GuMiho <3
Artunit
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Philippines400 Posts
July 06 2012 05:16 GMT
#27
On July 06 2012 02:00 LuckyLuke43 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 00:54 Artunit wrote:
On July 04 2012 22:28 StarStruck wrote:
On July 04 2012 20:20 lyrlian wrote:
On July 04 2012 14:32 Artunit wrote:
I was browsing the SPG Pros sections and Xeris? Protoss Pro?


I was wondering the same thing, who is that guy? Some NA pro I haven't heard about yet?


-_-

Stretching it a tad. I've known Duran for quite some time. [Light] is his baby boy. He's been around the BW for a pretty long time and did well in developing talent. He's known for his managing more than anything else.

He resurrected Light for SC2 after his stint with Fnatic and is also the commish of the NASL and does casting duties sometimes as well.

With that said, he's well-versed in the game and has a good eye for spotting upcoming talent as well, so he might be worth listening to.



I know all of that but I still don't consider him as a Pro, I managed many teams aswell and I don't consider myself a Pro.


And who are you again? Atleast he's managed teams we've heard about.. And alteast I've heard his name.. I've heard lots of pro players mention Xeris.. However, I have never heard someone mention "Artemnick", I mean "Artunip" - shit I can't even remember.. Quality over quantity brohan. Now get out of the thread trollie. peace.



You're the one I haven't heard of tbh lol. I managed European teams like NrT back in broodwar and rage-esports, 4K , vtL Type in sc2. Oh yeah I also worked with fnatic / buttonbashers. Do I look like trolling? I am just saying the facts. Stop getting butthurt and stop pretending to know the scene.
NrT.Artunit
Adventurekid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden505 Posts
July 06 2012 14:17 GMT
#28
Awesome :D
You should build a turtle fence!
RoTaD
Profile Joined October 2008
United States25 Posts
July 07 2012 09:12 GMT
#29
Why do would I want to pay for this?

There's Team Liquid, Day[9], Countless Streams, and the ladder. Nuff said.
Mephiztopheles1
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1124 Posts
July 07 2012 10:57 GMT
#30
Good luck with this endeavor!
MysteryTerran
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States178 Posts
July 08 2012 02:07 GMT
#31
nice.
Playing Protoss is like playing Guitar Hero on Very Easy
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
July 08 2012 19:15 GMT
#32
hotkeyit is $5 a month! loads of vids already, $15 a month? no sample to see? I think this market has been and gone now . .and im the dude who usually subs to these things JUST too see what its like! There is just too much out there now, even apollos b-m series is REALLY all the upcoming tryhard needs
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
July 09 2012 01:38 GMT
#33
sick photo shop on those guys faces LOL
why so 진지해?
D4V3Z02
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany693 Posts
July 10 2012 07:21 GMT
#34
-Thereisnocontent

-.-
http://www.twitch.tv/d4v3z02 all your base are belong to overlord
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
July 10 2012 15:47 GMT
#35
Articles and forums are free ^_^
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
July 10 2012 21:33 GMT
#36
On July 04 2012 14:32 Artunit wrote:
I was browsing the SPG Pros sections and Xeris? Protoss Pro?


Haven't you heard about his seat defense build?
Betelgeuse
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada210 Posts
July 18 2012 02:10 GMT
#37
Hmm this could be a really awesome site! I hope good things come from it and that they really make a name for themselves.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
sharvil12
Profile Joined July 2012
India4 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 11:00:16
July 28 2012 10:59 GMT
#38
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
-ZergGirl 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1983
910 61
sorry 48
Bale 30
NotJumperer 19
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox666
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor86
Other Games
summit1g7883
WinterStarcraft408
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0273
Livibee163
Sick159
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 28m
Stellar Fest
7h 28m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.