• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9563 users

Announcing Sudoku Touch - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Shiny Things is a new sub-brand of The Little App Factory that is exclusively making mobile apps.
mardi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1164 Posts
May 28 2012 07:24 GMT
#21
great app man. just picked it up, I really like the interface and the gameflow. Much better than other sudoku games i've played on my iPhone.
georgir
Profile Joined May 2009
Bulgaria253 Posts
May 28 2012 08:08 GMT
#22
On May 28 2012 07:25 Heosat wrote:
We just can't afford to spend tens of thousands of dollars porting a program if there will be no sales.

Say what? Tens of thousands of dollars for someting so simple?
I've hacked up a sudoku "app" in pure javascript in around 20 minutes before that can even solve the puzzles for you...
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 09:17:53
May 28 2012 08:40 GMT
#23
On May 28 2012 17:08 georgir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 07:25 Heosat wrote:
We just can't afford to spend tens of thousands of dollars porting a program if there will be no sales.

Say what? Tens of thousands of dollars for someting so simple?
I've hacked up a sudoku "app" in pure javascript in around 20 minutes before that can even solve the puzzles for you...


If you can port our app to Android in 20 mins, including the graphics, please let me know and I'll hire you immediately.

I've done the calculations and buying test devices alone would cost thousands of dollars, not to mention the time of an engineer and designer to get everything working properly.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
YouthSC
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom355 Posts
May 28 2012 09:40 GMT
#24
I bought it then noticed that it's for a newer iOS version my ipod doesn't support -.-
Doesn't matter though, TLAF-Liquid` fighting!
The more I practice, the luckier I get!
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 28 2012 09:54 GMT
#25
A perfect way to commit sudoku.
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
May 28 2012 12:51 GMT
#26
I love sudoku.

I love esports.

*AppStore Purchase*

:-)
C r u m b l i n g
johax
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden165 Posts
May 28 2012 15:29 GMT
#27
how innovative
PachaL
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada16 Posts
May 28 2012 17:43 GMT
#28
Time to get an iPad! This looks really good, the best apps are Simple, Intuative, and Visual Appealing.
Former Socom 2 player
MentalGNT
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1264 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 17:59:09
May 28 2012 17:58 GMT
#29
Just bought it. I'll happily support the main sponsor of my favorite website ^_^

Since my girlfriend loves soduko I'm gonna tell her to buy it as well.
What a player
taliana
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom22 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 20:51:27
May 28 2012 20:43 GMT
#30
I really like this! It's misread my numbers a few times but to be fair I was being messy about it. I'd like a few more tileset options though, the default feels a little dark on my screen brightness setting. I feel like the tiles need to be lighter for the darker numbers to show up more clearly.
K-E Translator for @SC2trans and D-eSports
Dooba
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Croatia588 Posts
May 28 2012 21:06 GMT
#31
I'd buy if i had a smartphone. Looks good
"Zergs are really stronger. I use to win 60-70%, now it is 40-50. I am switching to civilization 5 for now until any terran can come up with a better tactics."
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
May 28 2012 21:45 GMT
#32
On May 29 2012 05:43 taliana wrote:
I really like this! It's misread my numbers a few times but to be fair I was being messy about it. I'd like a few more tileset options though, the default feels a little dark on my screen brightness setting. I feel like the tiles need to be lighter for the darker numbers to show up more clearly.


Thanks for the purchase and your feedback! We are going to improve the contrast of the dark numbers in the next release.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
taliana
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom22 Posts
May 28 2012 21:54 GMT
#33
On May 29 2012 06:45 Heosat wrote:
Thanks for the purchase and your feedback! We are going to improve the contrast of the dark numbers in the next release.



Great :D Looking forward to that then! Love the difficulty levels too by the way
K-E Translator for @SC2trans and D-eSports
hkf
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia354 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 23:03:02
May 28 2012 23:02 GMT
#34
How is this supporting esports

you paid for an ad on tl, I get it.
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
May 28 2012 23:38 GMT
#35
On May 29 2012 08:02 hkf wrote:
How is this supporting esports

you paid for an ad on tl, I get it.


We are also one of Liquid's sponsors.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
May 28 2012 23:41 GMT
#36
On May 29 2012 08:02 hkf wrote:
How is this supporting esports

you paid for an ad on tl, I get it.

I really don't think you get it. Liquid would not be where it is today without TLAF.
Administrator
Ercster
Profile Joined August 2011
United States603 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 00:26:57
May 29 2012 00:25 GMT
#37
Herp derp. My question has already been answered.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson
Digitalis
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1043 Posts
May 29 2012 01:14 GMT
#38
I think im just gonna buy because i have an itouch and i <3 Liquid :D

ps: how 2 sudoku?
hkf
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia354 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 02:36:30
May 29 2012 02:36 GMT
#39
On May 29 2012 08:41 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 08:02 hkf wrote:
How is this supporting esports

you paid for an ad on tl, I get it.

I really don't think you get it. Liquid would not be where it is today without TLAF.

OOOH maybe make it more obvious that it's a TLAF product them, maybe logo at the top?

it looks pretty neat but unforturnately I has android
BluePanther
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2776 Posts
May 29 2012 02:45 GMT
#40
On May 29 2012 11:36 hkf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 08:41 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
On May 29 2012 08:02 hkf wrote:
How is this supporting esports

you paid for an ad on tl, I get it.

I really don't think you get it. Liquid would not be where it is today without TLAF.

OOOH maybe make it more obvious that it's a TLAF product them, maybe logo at the top?

it looks pretty neat but unforturnately I has android


Yeah, I had to read the comments before I caught that; I had skimmed over it. A big logo would be far more effective, otherwise it just looks like a paid sponsorship ad, not a sponsor ad.

Would support if you had on Android, but I understand the cost problem :/
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 788
IntoTheiNu 561
SteadfastSC471
Rex91
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 471
UpATreeSC 152
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 56
PtitDrogo 37
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 14
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35892
Mini 409
BeSt 290
Soulkey 290
Rush 142
Dewaltoss 113
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 43
Killer 32
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi984
qojqva944
Counter-Strike
fl0m1101
Fnx 735
shoxiejesuss16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2504
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu559
Other Games
Grubby3458
ArmadaUGS1663
B2W.Neo589
ceh9588
byalli455
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0123
QueenE93
Chillindude51
Trikslyr39
Railgan18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 9
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix15
• blackmanpl 6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3911
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie977
• Scarra319
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 49m
OSC
18h 49m
Stellar Fest
18h 49m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.