• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7981 users

Toronto Barcraft: MLG Providence

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Normal
langer
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 06:41:43
November 17 2011 03:46 GMT
#1
St. Louis Bar and Grill at Markham location will host MLG Providence event on Nov 20, Sunday.

The door will open at 11:AM. There is no entrance fee or purchase requirement. However, please don't bring outside food and drink.

Address is Unit 110, 3621 hwy7 east, Markham, Ontario, Canada.

If you would like to make a reservation, please phone us at 905 604 7788. Or Email at 3621hwy7E@stlouiswings.com with your name, phone number and time.

There are tons of parking slots in the back of plaza, and go down the ramp for underground parking. (Parking is free)
We will also have some prizes to draw for the MLG event.
TTC info,

Bus - 68 - Warden - Direction: 68B Warden Towards Major Mackenzie Extra Fare Required North of Steeles

A big thanks for all the starcraft fans from the last event. There are some photos from our last event.
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
November 17 2011 03:58 GMT
#2
you misspelled Providence in the thread title >__>
brood war for life, brood war forever
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
November 17 2011 04:13 GMT
#3
lol.... Spelling Providence wrong... I'd come but Markham is just a bit too far for me >.<
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
KiraYamato01
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada26 Posts
November 17 2011 04:16 GMT
#4
Damn, im going to be at a gig on sunday, have fun guys and gals!
T1 FIGHTING!!!
NGeX
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada72 Posts
November 17 2011 05:08 GMT
#5
I can likely come for a while. Cya then guys. Can't wait to watch and make some new friends
Nadeslos
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
November 17 2011 05:54 GMT
#6
Looking good!
Thank God and gunrun.
Izukue
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada101 Posts
November 17 2011 06:16 GMT
#7
Why did I move away from Toronto............T__T
HunterStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada249 Posts
November 17 2011 06:20 GMT
#8
Maybe me and my gf will reach out for the finals.. wings beer and sc2 :D :D
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 17 2011 08:01 GMT
#9
Looks nice and fun :D Wish I could be there!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
November 17 2011 08:26 GMT
#10
TeamLiquid, now sponsored by BarCraft

:D
Thank God and gunrun.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
November 17 2011 08:38 GMT
#11
Remember to post on http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCraft and http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto !

Remember to get yourself listed on Blizzard http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3684219/Food_Drinks_StarCraft_II-10_19_2011#blog !
Thank God and gunrun.
KDrake
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada66 Posts
November 17 2011 09:30 GMT
#12
I'd love to go but with the public transit on strike I just don't think it'll be possible for me. =(
THM
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria1131 Posts
November 17 2011 12:07 GMT
#13
Cool stuff
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 12:23:05
November 17 2011 12:21 GMT
#14
I just laughed cause my friends on the first post. LOL

I'll be there.
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
zorbitron
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14 Posts
November 17 2011 12:25 GMT
#15
I will likely be there. I had fun last time, and met some people that I have been gaming with ever since.
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
November 17 2011 13:19 GMT
#16
Woot, I made it in two pictures...to some degree

Was a fun time. Try the ribs
Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
DJWilma
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada740 Posts
November 17 2011 15:23 GMT
#17
Wish I could be there DJing for you guys, but I guess being at Providence might make up for it =(
I write stuff on LiquidDota also I own omwproductions.com
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 17 2011 15:37 GMT
#18
Occupy Barcraft Toronto!
I'll try to make it there in the afternoon, have some matters to attend in the morning.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Mysterion
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada74 Posts
November 17 2011 16:31 GMT
#19
I'll be there with zorbitron most likely. Had a great time last event, meet a lot of cool people whom I now game with just about everyday.
taylor gang or teabag a bear trap
Grayson Carlyle
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada219 Posts
November 17 2011 16:41 GMT
#20
If you're on the other side of Toronto, consider joining us in Mississauga! http://www.facebook.com/events/195157463894645/
Take what ye can
ginnipig
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada84 Posts
November 17 2011 16:50 GMT
#21
Saturday
ginnipig
langer
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada23 Posts
November 17 2011 17:01 GMT
#22
On November 17 2011 17:38 Primadog wrote:
Remember to post on http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCraft and http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto !

Remember to get yourself listed on Blizzard http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3684219/Food_Drinks_StarCraft_II-10_19_2011#blog !


Thanks

I will post it on these pages
Golem72
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada127 Posts
November 17 2011 19:12 GMT
#23
I might come maybe friend wants to go to Niagara falls for his birthday dunno but to me this doesn't sound very manly..........
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!
When my situation ain't improving I try to murder everything moving! (Jay-Z)
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
November 18 2011 00:37 GMT
#24
I wish I could make it Have fun guys! its just a little bit too far for me to go >.<
LiquidDota Staff
JetFox
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada1 Post
November 18 2011 01:08 GMT
#25
I'm hoping to make it out. I miss the ol' Victory Cafe. Markham is far!
jazzyjazz
Profile Joined October 2010
941 Posts
November 18 2011 01:21 GMT
#26
See you ppl dere!!
Eat emmmmmmmmmm
Gooshnads
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada24 Posts
November 18 2011 01:26 GMT
#27
Hey picture 4 is my friend! =D
Awesome stuff =]
Still deciding here or downtown at Victory for me!
No.
RZAMazz
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada30 Posts
November 18 2011 02:00 GMT
#28
im 14 fml dam u barcraft...... big people and their alchohol
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
November 18 2011 03:41 GMT
#29
I wish I could make it... I have work on Sunday
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
November 18 2011 10:20 GMT
#30
On November 18 2011 11:00 RZAMazz wrote:
im 14 fml dam u barcraft...... big people and their alchohol


St. Louis is just a restaurant more than a bar, there's no age restriction for this type of place, you just can't order alcohol yourself, but you can still come.
Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
CandySepulchre
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada11 Posts
November 18 2011 11:56 GMT
#31
I should definitely be there, last time was a lot of fun. Now to convince other people
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
November 18 2011 12:13 GMT
#32
If only I lived in a place reasonably close. I got the shaft being born in Newfoundland.
Wishing you well.
Prime`
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada9 Posts
November 18 2011 16:03 GMT
#33
On November 18 2011 10:08 JetFox wrote:
I'm hoping to make it out. I miss the ol' Victory Cafe. Markham is far!


Victory Cafe is still hosting a BarCraft. From what I understand this one in Markham is just a separate event.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCraft/comments/lxmlu/toronto_mlg_viewings_nov_2011/
Momomelo
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada35 Posts
November 18 2011 16:38 GMT
#34
On November 18 2011 19:20 EnderSword wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 11:00 RZAMazz wrote:
im 14 fml dam u barcraft...... big people and their alchohol


St. Louis is just a restaurant more than a bar, there's no age restriction for this type of place, you just can't order alcohol yourself, but you can still come.


Thank for for clarifying that, I might transit all the way from Mississauga for this if barcraft over here has an age restriction.
VIPww
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
November 18 2011 20:19 GMT
#35
On November 18 2011 11:00 RZAMazz wrote:
im 14 fml dam u barcraft...... big people and their alchohol

Yup, I'm 15 and i went last time, just simply means you cant order alcohol but you are free to come
Btw, we wish you were coming to Kyhol :p
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
XForce3
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada45 Posts
November 18 2011 22:31 GMT
#36
I'd love to show up, but unfortunately working all weekend
SareBear
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada17 Posts
November 20 2011 07:26 GMT
#37
On November 17 2011 13:13 AxelTVx wrote:
lol.... Spelling Providence wrong... I'd come but Markham is just a bit too far for me >.<


lol, we(my bf and I) came from Oakville to MLG to watch it live. Going to toronto from Markham wouldn't be that bad.

you should go if you haven't though, Its an awesome community(even barcraft!) but no, come to an MLG live if you can. completely different atmosphere. Nerrrddgassmmmmsss.
TL Lady. :D
Dymond
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada138 Posts
November 20 2011 22:48 GMT
#38
The Leafs play Saturday and Sunday. Will hockey fans be mad?
Snoman
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 00:16:21
November 21 2011 00:15 GMT
#39
On November 20 2011 16:26 SareBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 13:13 AxelTVx wrote:
lol.... Spelling Providence wrong... I'd come but Markham is just a bit too far for me >.<


lol, we(my bf and I) came from Oakville to MLG to watch it live. Going to toronto from Markham wouldn't be that bad.

you should go if you haven't though, Its an awesome community(even barcraft!) but no, come to an MLG live if you can. completely different atmosphere. Nerrrddgassmmmmsss.


other oakville TLers?? Craziness. I was considering trying to get to a barcraft for the finals but had work to do today and yesterday
Drones, Probes & SCVs: A mini documentary on the work behind ESPORTS. http://youtu.be/vNlu-K0rAxs
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
November 21 2011 00:32 GMT
#40
Really annoyed i couldn't come but hope you're having a great time..
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
InsidiA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1169 Posts
November 21 2011 00:32 GMT
#41
On November 21 2011 07:48 Dymond wrote:
The Leafs play Saturday and Sunday. Will hockey fans be mad?

Lol yes, they were last time.
GraphicsInsidiA | StarCraft 2 Manager for Team eLevate | Graphic Designer for Red Bull eSports & HTC | @iamjasonpun
zorbitron
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14 Posts
November 21 2011 02:29 GMT
#42
GGs! I had a great time!
Khono
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2 Posts
November 21 2011 03:47 GMT
#43
That was such an epic night! Thank you very much, I had a great, great time! I'll definitely be going again.
Apolex
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada103 Posts
November 21 2011 16:38 GMT
#44
On November 21 2011 09:32 InsidiA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 07:48 Dymond wrote:
The Leafs play Saturday and Sunday. Will hockey fans be mad?

Lol yes, they were last time.



No i doubt they will be mad, if anything you guys saved them from watching their team lose again.
Jealousy is a sin.
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
November 21 2011 21:01 GMT
#45
do you gusy have any video for utr barcraft ?
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 22 2011 00:32 GMT
#46
When I was 17 and a gino I used to go to this exact bar to drink underage and watch hockey lol

I never woulda thunk that there would be live SC matches being broadcast in it so many years later
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
November 22 2011 02:40 GMT
#47
How was turnout? Pictures?
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
November 23 2011 23:10 GMT
#48
On November 18 2011 01:41 Grayson Carlyle wrote:
If you're on the other side of Toronto, consider joining us in Mississauga! http://www.facebook.com/events/195157463894645/

Ill be there 95%
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
November 24 2011 06:34 GMT
#49
On November 22 2011 01:38 Apolex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 09:32 InsidiA wrote:
On November 21 2011 07:48 Dymond wrote:
The Leafs play Saturday and Sunday. Will hockey fans be mad?

Lol yes, they were last time.



No i doubt they will be mad, if anything you guys saved them from watching their team lose again.


they won 7-1 on Saturday and are doing quite well this season.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14898
Rain 2126
Dewaltoss 46
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 651
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1369
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft597
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3135
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft329
ArmadaUGS227
C9.Mang0204
Maynarde146
ViBE116
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 8m
OSC
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
10h 8m
OSC
21h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.