• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8101 users

PrimeZZang Opens Internationally - Page 9

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Suddenly
Profile Joined January 2011
United States181 Posts
September 29 2011 04:04 GMT
#161
I have a question. I was interested in this hoodie http://primezzang.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=21&main_cate_no=28&display_group=1 but under size all it says is FREE. Does that mean that its sold out? If so I'll wait until more come.
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
September 29 2011 04:24 GMT
#162
On September 29 2011 13:04 Suddenly wrote:
I have a question. I was interested in this hoodie http://primezzang.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=21&main_cate_no=28&display_group=1 but under size all it says is FREE. Does that mean that its sold out? If so I'll wait until more come.


Thank you for your inquiry.
We checked the link. We are sorry. That item is sold out now as it was a summer item.
For your information, the size free means the size is free as it says. Sold-out in Korean is 품절 in red box below an item. We are so sorry for your inconvenience. We will arrange better items for you!
Thank you.
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Derpling
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands20 Posts
September 29 2011 12:33 GMT
#163
Ordered my Team-hoodie a few days ago. Really excited for when it arrives! :D
Do you send a email when the order has been sent too, or just when the order has been recieved and is being processed? If you can check the status for me that would be great!
Jesper
20110926-0000032

Are you guys planning to do a full english translation of the website so international customers will be able to browse and shop even easier? I think that some people are put off because most of the website is still in Korean. More translation = More customers, right? ^^
You guys are doing a great job! Prime Fighting!
-Secret-
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom233 Posts
September 29 2011 14:04 GMT
#164
Excuse me prime but i have a question.
instead of A4 piece of paper with a signature on can we get some flags with signatures like the one you give out in GSTL, ofcourse it would cost more money so we pay extra.
And also when are you going to restock the prime jackets? http://primezzang.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=80&main_cate_no=32&display_group=1

And please also tell me the shipping cost for an item to the UK
Buggington
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands64 Posts
September 29 2011 14:20 GMT
#165
On September 27 2011 23:17 Prime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2011 01:12 Moa wrote:
Anyone know what the issue here is?

[image loading]


If you have this problem usin the internet explorer, please send an e-mail of the information before you put the button of order manual no. 22 "to pay". Then, we will make the order sheet instead of you and send you the order confirmation and details. Some of our customers order like this as we don't know exactly why some people have this problem yet. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please contact us, we will help you as much as we can.
Thank you!


Prime,

what email address do I send my info to? Because I have this problem and can't get it to work on any browser
my life for hire
Suddenly
Profile Joined January 2011
United States181 Posts
September 29 2011 15:56 GMT
#166
On September 29 2011 13:24 Prime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 13:04 Suddenly wrote:
I have a question. I was interested in this hoodie http://primezzang.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=21&main_cate_no=28&display_group=1 but under size all it says is FREE. Does that mean that its sold out? If so I'll wait until more come.


Thank you for your inquiry.
We checked the link. We are sorry. That item is sold out now as it was a summer item.
For your information, the size free means the size is free as it says. Sold-out in Korean is 품절 in red box below an item. We are so sorry for your inconvenience. We will arrange better items for you!
Thank you.


Ah ok! Thank you for the quick reply and explanation. I will just check out something else
UKSCgAn
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom57 Posts
September 29 2011 19:43 GMT
#167
OMFG, need me to get some money quickly. Most definetly do want.
MVP HWAITING!
voitenkos
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 20:11:25
September 29 2011 20:08 GMT
#168
Just got my order, so I feel like leaving a feedback. Please, excuse me for my lack of English SkillZ, since English is not my native language.

I ordered the whole uniform(the charcoal one). It took my order 3 days to arrive to Brooklyn after order placement(Which is pretty quick).

I am : 170 cm high , Which is 5 feet, 7 inches.
I weigh 165 lbs Which is around 70-71 kilograms.
I have athletic body type, since e-sports is not the only type of sports I like. I ordered size L.

Both items fit nicely, Which is good , because if I had ordered size M , they would not fit. But I feel like XL would fit great too. The site itself has misleading info on sizing. In one image it said that MKP wears M , but another image stated he wears L, so I just took a guess and it worked out for me.

As far as hoodie and pants themselves , they are pretty nice. Not only they look nice but they are of good quality, soft and firm. I have ordered clothing from Korea before (non starcraft related) and this uniform is by far of the best quality among them.

In their guestbook I left a comment with my paypal payment details and requested they include a A4 paper with MKP autograph in my order, and they did! =)

Overall opinion : GREAT SUCCESS! I LIKE!
PRIME fighting!
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
September 30 2011 00:27 GMT
#169
omg yes. this is the coolest thing ever.

Ill def be ordering some stuff.

one question on item 20 on the manual it says nonmember payment password?

I assume this is the pass for your payment method. am I correct?
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
ma70
Profile Joined October 2010
253 Posts
September 30 2011 00:58 GMT
#170
This is awesome.....I definitely want a hoodie. I'll probably order soon.
IrOnKaL
Profile Joined June 2011
United States340 Posts
September 30 2011 01:47 GMT
#171
Their email for any questions is primezzang2@naver.com
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
September 30 2011 02:35 GMT
#172
On September 30 2011 05:08 voitenkos wrote:
Just got my order, so I feel like leaving a feedback. Please, excuse me for my lack of English SkillZ, since English is not my native language.

I ordered the whole uniform(the charcoal one). It took my order 3 days to arrive to Brooklyn after order placement(Which is pretty quick).

I am : 170 cm high , Which is 5 feet, 7 inches.
I weigh 165 lbs Which is around 70-71 kilograms.
I have athletic body type, since e-sports is not the only type of sports I like. I ordered size L.

Both items fit nicely, Which is good , because if I had ordered size M , they would not fit. But I feel like XL would fit great too. The site itself has misleading info on sizing. In one image it said that MKP wears M , but another image stated he wears L, so I just took a guess and it worked out for me.

As far as hoodie and pants themselves , they are pretty nice. Not only they look nice but they are of good quality, soft and firm. I have ordered clothing from Korea before (non starcraft related) and this uniform is by far of the best quality among them.

In their guestbook I left a comment with my paypal payment details and requested they include a A4 paper with MKP autograph in my order, and they did! =)

Overall opinion : GREAT SUCCESS! I LIKE!

Im 6 feet and weigh like 150 lbs. Do you think a size XL would be perfect for me or would I need different size. I want to get both pants and hoodie but still unsure what size to get.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
prism2410
Profile Joined September 2011
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 03:25:31
September 30 2011 03:24 GMT
#173
why is primezzang accepting paypal only...

buyers can just dispute it after it is shipped..
Rimathil
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8 Posts
September 30 2011 05:45 GMT
#174
Hey, So, I'm kind've retarded and I don't speak Korean. I'm trying to buy a hoodie and I live in canada/BC. Is it possible to use somebody elses PrimeZangg account/would somebody be willing to help me set it up?

I do have a paypal and stuff 100% set up
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
September 30 2011 09:53 GMT
#175
On September 30 2011 14:45 Rimathil wrote:
Hey, So, I'm kind've retarded and I don't speak Korean. I'm trying to buy a hoodie and I live in canada/BC. Is it possible to use somebody elses PrimeZangg account/would somebody be willing to help me set it up?

I do have a paypal and stuff 100% set up


We can make an order sheet for you instead of you. Would you please send us your order informaiton to primezzang2@naver.com ? We will make it and send you the confirmation.
Thank you so much~!
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
September 30 2011 09:56 GMT
#176
On September 30 2011 12:24 prism2410 wrote:
why is primezzang accepting paypal only...

buyers can just dispute it after it is shipped..


We are so sorry about your inconvenience. Under our current system, we can only use the bank remittance and Paypal. We are willing to send your money back if you want to cancel the order before we arrange the shipment.
Thank you for your interest. ^^

GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
September 30 2011 09:57 GMT
#177
On September 30 2011 10:47 IrOnKaL wrote:
Their email for any questions is primezzang2@naver.com


Thank you very much for your help~!!
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
September 30 2011 09:59 GMT
#178
On September 30 2011 09:27 karis wrote:
omg yes. this is the coolest thing ever.

Ill def be ordering some stuff.

one question on item 20 on the manual it says nonmember payment password?

I assume this is the pass for your payment method. am I correct?


Don't care about it much. It's just your order password to re-check your order. To complete the order sheet, you need to select how to pay and you should enter such password. But actually, the payment window does nothing as we only accept a bank remittance or Paypal for overseas orders.
Hope this to be an answer for you.
Thank you very much~!
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
September 30 2011 10:06 GMT
#179
On September 30 2011 05:08 voitenkos wrote:
Just got my order, so I feel like leaving a feedback. Please, excuse me for my lack of English SkillZ, since English is not my native language.

I ordered the whole uniform(the charcoal one). It took my order 3 days to arrive to Brooklyn after order placement(Which is pretty quick).

I am : 170 cm high , Which is 5 feet, 7 inches.
I weigh 165 lbs Which is around 70-71 kilograms.
I have athletic body type, since e-sports is not the only type of sports I like. I ordered size L.

Both items fit nicely, Which is good , because if I had ordered size M , they would not fit. But I feel like XL would fit great too. The site itself has misleading info on sizing. In one image it said that MKP wears M , but another image stated he wears L, so I just took a guess and it worked out for me.

As far as hoodie and pants themselves , they are pretty nice. Not only they look nice but they are of good quality, soft and firm. I have ordered clothing from Korea before (non starcraft related) and this uniform is by far of the best quality among them.

In their guestbook I left a comment with my paypal payment details and requested they include a A4 paper with MKP autograph in my order, and they did! =)

Overall opinion : GREAT SUCCESS! I LIKE!


Thank you very much for your review. It will be very helpful for our customers who are interested in.
Good to hear that you like the item!
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Prime
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)50 Posts
September 30 2011 10:13 GMT
#180
On September 29 2011 21:33 Derpling wrote:
Ordered my Team-hoodie a few days ago. Really excited for when it arrives! :D
Do you send a email when the order has been sent too, or just when the order has been recieved and is being processed? If you can check the status for me that would be great!
Jesper
20110926-0000032

Are you guys planning to do a full english translation of the website so international customers will be able to browse and shop even easier? I think that some people are put off because most of the website is still in Korean. More translation = More customers, right? ^^
You guys are doing a great job! Prime Fighting!


Thank you for your inquiry.
About your question of e-mail, an e-mail in Korean could be sent to you automatically when you complete the order. But we send you an e-mail by ourselves when we check your payment. We also send you an e-mail when we dispatch a package. ^^ And we answer whenever you ask a question. ^^ Hope this to be a satisfactory answer.
About the English site, we are planning it, of course! But it seems to take some time. We ask you to wait. ^^ It will be much more convenient for you! We will try our best to make it as soon as possible. Yes, more translation(foreign language), more customers!
Thank you~!
GO GO PRIME & PRIMEZZANG
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC778
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech127
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Sea.KH 66
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
fl0m829
Fnx 800
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1436
Beastyqt651
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS159
KnowMe124
XaKoH 118
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 30
• mYiSmile129
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 4m
Online Event
19h 4m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.