• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:37
CEST 10:37
KST 17:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9756 users

IPL3 Job Postings - Atlantic City - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
mprs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2933 Posts
September 01 2011 01:58 GMT
#61
On September 01 2011 10:41 AjAyIGN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 10:36 Holykitty wrote:
how long does it take to apply to US citizenship?


The answer to your question, in the form of a question is "In a competitive match, how long does it take to tech to Mothership while playing as Zerg?"


The fastest infestor ever with neural and the fastest mothership ever would probably be around 8 minutes? Just a guess.
We talkin about PRACTICE
Grackodile
Profile Joined January 2011
United States263 Posts
September 01 2011 02:02 GMT
#62
On September 01 2011 10:58 mprs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2011 10:41 AjAyIGN wrote:
On September 01 2011 10:36 Holykitty wrote:
how long does it take to apply to US citizenship?


The answer to your question, in the form of a question is "In a competitive match, how long does it take to tech to Mothership while playing as Zerg?"


The fastest infestor ever with neural and the fastest mothership ever would probably be around 8 minutes? Just a guess.


But that's not really teching . It would probably be around 20 min to neural a probe and then start from a nexus :D.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
thundertoss
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1166 Posts
September 01 2011 02:03 GMT
#63
Applied. No penalty for being over qualified right? : p
Underneath David Kims banelings is another control group of banelings.
cyberspace
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada955 Posts
September 01 2011 02:03 GMT
#64
I just sent in my app. This is so awesome of IPL. GL to all. ^^;
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 01 2011 02:10 GMT
#65
Applied.
On September 01 2011 11:03 thundertoss wrote:
Applied. No penalty for being over qualified right? : p

Silly thundertoss, you're a creature of the night not day <3
Megakenny
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada829 Posts
September 01 2011 02:17 GMT
#66
Hope to hear back from you guys. Good luck to everyone else who applied as well.
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
September 01 2011 02:36 GMT
#67
wow sadly im not NA citizen so i cant travel from canada to US freely T_T... arggggg
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
September 01 2011 02:46 GMT
#68
IPL won't need a translator/handler specifically for the Korean players?
Fox116
Profile Joined April 2011
United States409 Posts
September 01 2011 02:47 GMT
#69
This is awesome. Going to apply when I get a chance. Way to go IGN!
Scarabs always going off in my head!
Araxxus92
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1 Post
September 01 2011 02:58 GMT
#70
Applied, really hope to get in on this, if not I'll hermit on stream >=)
GL to everyone
Only reason I'm not in the military is cause I'm afraid of lag.
Undertow
Profile Joined August 2011
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 03:04:24
September 01 2011 03:04 GMT
#71
This is amazing, thanks for the opportunity IPL Staff!

I hope that you believe that I'm as qualified as I believe I am!
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
September 01 2011 03:06 GMT
#72
On September 01 2011 11:46 Ack1027 wrote:
IPL won't need a translator/handler specifically for the Korean players?

HEHEHE guess what I included in my application
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
zoohairZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada254 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 03:13:19
September 01 2011 03:12 GMT
#73
wow this is amazing. I love how you guys are reaching out to the community like this. I'm from Canada and i just applied. Hopefully i get hired because i know I can do an amazing job :D ♥
Also, i can speak/translate french. I know there are quite a few french pro gamers
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
September 01 2011 03:18 GMT
#74
I'd totally apply......if I didn't have classes already scheduled on that thursday (M-Th) T_________T
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
September 01 2011 03:35 GMT
#75
is the graphic design position just for that week? O.o
Life?
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
September 01 2011 03:38 GMT
#76
I would definitely apply if I didn't have school and work. Any permanent employment opportunities?
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
September 01 2011 03:47 GMT
#77
Applied, hope I get a job since I live close to Atlantic City Wouldn't be able to get in live as a spectator since I'm 20
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Shilliwippen
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden57 Posts
September 01 2011 03:59 GMT
#78
I'm just curius, when you're saying resident in america, that means you only have live there right?

If so, why is it limited to only north american ppl? If an outsider, for example european would pay his own flight ticket over to the states? :>
"If it ain't broke, dont fix it!"
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
September 01 2011 04:07 GMT
#79
Applied! Would be a really fun opportunity.
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 04:08:21
September 01 2011 04:07 GMT
#80
On September 01 2011 12:59 Shilliwippen wrote:
I'm just curius, when you're saying resident in america, that means you only have live there right?

If so, why is it limited to only north american ppl? If an outsider, for example european would pay his own flight ticket over to the states? :>


I'd imagine it would get complicated handling many peoples visas etc. I don't have any knowledge of how it works, but hiring people without the proper documents can land people in jail afaik.

Anyways, I applied, I really hope i get the chance to help you guys out :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 538
910 376
Hyuk 312
Killer 74
Dewaltoss 58
Yoon 48
Mind 33
Shinee 33
NotJumperer 27
ZergMaN 26
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
yabsab 18
Light 13
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe162
League of Legends
JimRising 471
Counter-Strike
olofmeister954
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2123
Khaldor450
Other Games
singsing1209
ceh9569
XBOCT252
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick732
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream258
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2315
League of Legends
• Jankos1268
• Stunt534
Other Games
• WagamamaTV94
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 23m
Stellar Fest
4h 23m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.