• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11014 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2293

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 5162 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 26 2014 19:56 GMT
#45841
On June 27 2014 04:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Guys.
I'm home from the hospital after a month.

My life is fucked up beyond all recognition.


WE LAHVE YOU
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
June 26 2014 19:56 GMT
#45842
On June 27 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Hello friends. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my feeling things.


You proposing to the SO?
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-26 19:58:49
June 26 2014 19:57 GMT
#45843
On June 27 2014 04:56 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Hello friends. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my feeling things.


You proposing to the SO?


Only Superior Otters can make propositions, not the other way around.

On June 27 2014 04:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Guys.
I'm home from the hospital after a month.

My life is fucked up beyond all recognition.


Yeah, it really does suck when you have so many TL threads to catch up on.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 kidding bb we luv u and hope u ok <3
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 26 2014 19:58 GMT
#45844
On June 27 2014 04:56 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Hello friends. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my feeling things.


You proposing to the SO?

No, but we're talking about doing a weekend trip together soon. Maybe to Door County, just something in driving distance.

No tonight is game night and I'm fielding my Monolith for the first time, and I'm picking up my Knight while I'm at it. My hype is pretty real.
It's your boy Guzma!
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 26 2014 20:01 GMT
#45845
On June 27 2014 04:58 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 04:56 Shelke14 wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Hello friends. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my feeling things.


You proposing to the SO?

No, but we're talking about doing a weekend trip together soon. Maybe to Door County, just something in driving distance.

No tonight is game night and I'm fielding my Monolith for the first time, and I'm picking up my Knight while I'm at it. My hype is pretty real.

Door County is like a full day of driving. Unless you're getting road head the trip blows.

Devil's Lake is way more accessible.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2014 20:01 GMT
#45846
Any story or talking I'd have to do would take up a large amount of space.
Essentially my career path is now going to take longer than originally planned which Fucks up a lot of things for us both job wise and location wise. Still have to figure all that out and I don't even know where to begin.

Health wise I'm finally beginning to recover but even though I'm essentially 'cured' of my disease right now the damage done is extensive. All this talk about getting in shape and losing weight and I need to do the opposite essentially. I'm horribly and dangerously thin right now, especially considering I was underweight to begin with. Standing and walking is exhausting.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now; all I want is some semblance of normalcy back but even when that comes (likely over a month from now) that normal is going to be very very different from what normal used to be.


I will say I read every single page of OT and you guys are awesome.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 26 2014 20:02 GMT
#45847
On June 27 2014 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Any story or talking I'd have to do would take up a large amount of space.
Essentially my career path is now going to take longer than originally planned which Fucks up a lot of things for us both job wise and location wise. Still have to figure all that out and I don't even know where to begin.

Health wise I'm finally beginning to recover but even though I'm essentially 'cured' of my disease right now the damage done is extensive. All this talk about getting in shape and losing weight and I need to do the opposite essentially. I'm horribly and dangerously thin right now, especially considering I was underweight to begin with. Standing and walking is exhausting.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now; all I want is some semblance of normalcy back but even when that comes (likely over a month from now) that normal is going to be very very different from what normal used to be.


I will say I read every single page of OT and you guys are awesome.


Some semblance of normalcy? We can totally give you that.

Wave, you're skinny, you gotta start eating. Mordek and I will get you on the Alaric You Need To Eat Something diet plan
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 26 2014 20:03 GMT
#45848
On June 27 2014 05:01 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 04:58 Requizen wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:56 Shelke14 wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Hello friends. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my feeling things.


You proposing to the SO?

No, but we're talking about doing a weekend trip together soon. Maybe to Door County, just something in driving distance.

No tonight is game night and I'm fielding my Monolith for the first time, and I'm picking up my Knight while I'm at it. My hype is pretty real.

Door County is like a full day of driving. Unless you're getting road head the trip blows.

Devil's Lake is way more accessible.

pretty sure if you are getting road head the trip still blows.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 26 2014 20:03 GMT
#45849
On June 27 2014 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Any story or talking I'd have to do would take up a large amount of space.
Essentially my career path is now going to take longer than originally planned which Fucks up a lot of things for us both job wise and location wise. Still have to figure all that out and I don't even know where to begin.

Health wise I'm finally beginning to recover but even though I'm essentially 'cured' of my disease right now the damage done is extensive. All this talk about getting in shape and losing weight and I need to do the opposite essentially. I'm horribly and dangerously thin right now, especially considering I was underweight to begin with. Standing and walking is exhausting.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now; all I want is some semblance of normalcy back but even when that comes (likely over a month from now) that normal is going to be very very different from what normal used to be.


I will say I read every single page of OT and you guys are awesome.

So what you're saying is... ice cream every meal?
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 26 2014 20:05 GMT
#45850
On June 27 2014 05:01 xes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 04:58 Requizen wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:56 Shelke14 wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Hello friends. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my feeling things.


You proposing to the SO?

No, but we're talking about doing a weekend trip together soon. Maybe to Door County, just something in driving distance.

No tonight is game night and I'm fielding my Monolith for the first time, and I'm picking up my Knight while I'm at it. My hype is pretty real.

Door County is like a full day of driving. Unless you're getting road head the trip blows.

Devil's Lake is way more accessible.

It's like 3-4 hours from where I live. Devil's Lake is only like an hour shorter the way Google drives. Neither is too bad for a weekend getaway if we leave Friday night.

On June 27 2014 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Any story or talking I'd have to do would take up a large amount of space.
Essentially my career path is now going to take longer than originally planned which Fucks up a lot of things for us both job wise and location wise. Still have to figure all that out and I don't even know where to begin.

Health wise I'm finally beginning to recover but even though I'm essentially 'cured' of my disease right now the damage done is extensive. All this talk about getting in shape and losing weight and I need to do the opposite essentially. I'm horribly and dangerously thin right now, especially considering I was underweight to begin with. Standing and walking is exhausting.

I'm pretty overwhelmed right now; all I want is some semblance of normalcy back but even when that comes (likely over a month from now) that normal is going to be very very different from what normal used to be.


I will say I read every single page of OT and you guys are awesome.

Oh man you have an excuse to eat lots of things, totally awesome.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
June 26 2014 20:06 GMT
#45851
On June 27 2014 05:03 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 05:01 xes wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:58 Requizen wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:56 Shelke14 wrote:
On June 27 2014 04:51 Requizen wrote:
Hello friends. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can feel it in my feeling things.


You proposing to the SO?

No, but we're talking about doing a weekend trip together soon. Maybe to Door County, just something in driving distance.

No tonight is game night and I'm fielding my Monolith for the first time, and I'm picking up my Knight while I'm at it. My hype is pretty real.

Door County is like a full day of driving. Unless you're getting road head the trip blows.

Devil's Lake is way more accessible.

pretty sure if you are getting road head the trip still blows.


well played
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 26 2014 20:09 GMT
#45852
Time for Wave to BINGE EATTTTTTTT

Seriously though why are like half the people on this website so skinny.

...Oh yeah.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2014 20:15 GMT
#45853
Yeah I wish it were simple as just binge eating.
At least once I get back to my own place next week maybe I'll be feeling well enough to start playing stuff again
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 26 2014 20:18 GMT
#45854
<3 Wave

You're awesome too. It's going to work out man!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
June 26 2014 20:18 GMT
#45855
On June 27 2014 05:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I wish it were simple as just binge eating.
At least once I get back to my own place next week maybe I'll be feeling well enough to start playing stuff again


Don't forget to enjoy the small things

Happy to see you doing ok in recovery, and gl with getting back to normal weight.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 26 2014 20:20 GMT
#45856
i dont know what door country is so i have to assume its like bat country in which case it sounds like a terrible vacation destination
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 26 2014 20:25 GMT
#45857
On June 27 2014 05:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I wish it were simple as just binge eating.
At least once I get back to my own place next week maybe I'll be feeling well enough to start playing stuff again

How'd your kid do while you were in the hospital?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
June 26 2014 20:28 GMT
#45858
On June 27 2014 05:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah I wish it were simple as just binge eating.
At least once I get back to my own place next week maybe I'll be feeling well enough to start playing stuff again

yo mashed potatoes and corn bread. both easy as hell to make, and both are pretty easy to eat. then just add like a steak or cutlet or something.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
June 26 2014 20:29 GMT
#45859
Hey Wave, it's really nice to hear you're back from the hospital and have the surgeries behind you, really hope this "new normal" turns out good :3. Will you turn up for the drinking night, or maybe just stop by to say hi and chat for 20 minutes? =)
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2014 20:38 GMT
#45860
Gandhi: it was very hard on me and my wife. I barely got to see him. Apparently he was constantly looking for me around the house and asking for me too. It sucks now too because I'm too weak to help take care of him any. My wife says it'll be easier with me home but I kinda think until I improve further she'll be taking care of 1.5 babies instead of 1.

PX:
All I had the past week were mashed potatoes in the hospital. I'm horribly sick of them, but yes those are good. Mostly I need shit tons of protein so my body stop cannibalizing what's left of my muscle mass. Gonna be a lot of protein powder/shakes.

Scrip: no I'm at my parents for the next few days. It's possible if I'm up to it I can attempt to get on my brothers computer to say hi quick but no promises.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1383
actioN 465
BeSt 215
Dewaltoss 166
firebathero 85
Barracks 59
Zeus 57
Sexy 40
Trap 37
soO 28
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 19
Shine 19
zelot 16
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7486
qojqva2188
Dendi831
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1007
Fnx 791
x6flipin444
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5889
crisheroes5258
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
Beastyqt647
B2W.Neo566
ceh9500
byalli374
ArmadaUGS175
Khaldor148
KnowMe142
C9.Mang0132
TKL 112
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr58
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV260
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH302
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 56
• blackmanpl 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV434
League of Legends
• Nemesis3708
• TFBlade953
Other Games
• Shiphtur336
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 22m
Stellar Fest
19h 22m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.