• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9832 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1390

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 5162 Next
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 11 2014 18:12 GMT
#27781
welp its not like i ever wanted to sleep again
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 11 2014 18:12 GMT
#27782
On March 12 2014 02:34 Crusnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 02:21 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 12 2014 02:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 12 2014 02:14 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 12 2014 02:13 Crusnik wrote:
TitanFall is a 50gb download, sighhhhhhhhhhhhh Can't decide if I want to stream Dark Souls 2 or do a playthrough on my own first...

In other news, I upgraded to RoS just now, so I'm ready to start a Crusader once that comes out.

wtf? should only be like 20gb.


It's definitely 50. Should've preloaded dat shit.

Why the fuck is it 50gb?

EDIT: lol 34gb's of it is uncompressed audio files. fucking stupid,


I really shouldn't be surprised at that...and yeah, I should have preloaded, but I forgot >.<

I don't even know why they did that. that's absolutely fucking brutal for guys who can only afford 250gb ssd, 50gb is huge.
liftlift > tsm
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 18:16:37
March 11 2014 18:14 GMT
#27783
On March 12 2014 03:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 03:09 Omnishroud wrote:
On March 12 2014 03:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 12 2014 03:00 Omnishroud wrote:
I have this compulsive need to start reading creepypasta once ive seen or thought about one.

So, sincerely, from 11:30pm me, fuck you wave and req for the fantastic mr rake.

However, here is one i wrote one morning based entirely from the position i was sitting in and my life around me http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/434675-she-keeps-calling-me


If you haven't seen and read through all of Dr.H's Horror Discussion Thread, then you're welcome.


That is what got me into reading this shit like, 2 years ago. Rofl i still remember sitting there at 6am too scared to turn around and look at my wardrobe because of the rake God fuck i hate the rake.


You fucker. That wife-in-the-mirror bullshit scared the shit out of me. Fuck.


Glad to have been of service <3

Running a small(ish) SSD without a backup HDD for storage is pretty stupid though, i wasn't aware people did that, i thought it was either top-grade HDD, Small SSD + HDD for storage or super-SSD that most (sane) people ran. You can pick up like a 500gb HDD for something like $70 anyhow.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 18:26:05
March 11 2014 18:17 GMT
#27784
On March 12 2014 03:12 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 02:34 Crusnik wrote:
On March 12 2014 02:21 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 12 2014 02:15 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 12 2014 02:14 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 12 2014 02:13 Crusnik wrote:
TitanFall is a 50gb download, sighhhhhhhhhhhhh Can't decide if I want to stream Dark Souls 2 or do a playthrough on my own first...

In other news, I upgraded to RoS just now, so I'm ready to start a Crusader once that comes out.

wtf? should only be like 20gb.


It's definitely 50. Should've preloaded dat shit.

Why the fuck is it 50gb?

EDIT: lol 34gb's of it is uncompressed audio files. fucking stupid,


I really shouldn't be surprised at that...and yeah, I should have preloaded, but I forgot >.<

I don't even know why they did that. that's absolutely fucking brutal for guys who can only afford 250gb ssd, 50gb is huge.


Yeah, luckally I have a 1TB HDD which I'm planning on adding onto with an SSD and maybe another HDD this summer. Might ditch the second HDD and upgrade my graphics card since it's just a radeon 7770.

Titanfall is currently unpacking the audio files now....I really am glad I have Dark Souls 2 to entertain me...I do miss console FPS games though, none of this install/unpacking bullshit, plug and play ezpz.

Granted, PC looks waaaaaaaaaaay better...
Steam: rook492
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 11 2014 18:26 GMT
#27785
On March 12 2014 03:14 Omnishroud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 03:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 12 2014 03:09 Omnishroud wrote:
On March 12 2014 03:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 12 2014 03:00 Omnishroud wrote:
I have this compulsive need to start reading creepypasta once ive seen or thought about one.

So, sincerely, from 11:30pm me, fuck you wave and req for the fantastic mr rake.

However, here is one i wrote one morning based entirely from the position i was sitting in and my life around me http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/434675-she-keeps-calling-me


If you haven't seen and read through all of Dr.H's Horror Discussion Thread, then you're welcome.


That is what got me into reading this shit like, 2 years ago. Rofl i still remember sitting there at 6am too scared to turn around and look at my wardrobe because of the rake God fuck i hate the rake.


You fucker. That wife-in-the-mirror bullshit scared the shit out of me. Fuck.


Glad to have been of service <3

Running a small(ish) SSD without a backup HDD for storage is pretty stupid though, i wasn't aware people did that, i thought it was either top-grade HDD, Small SSD + HDD for storage or super-SSD that most (sane) people ran. You can pick up like a 500gb HDD for something like $70 anyhow.


Well I got 250gb ssd, with a 500gb hdd, and another 300gb hdd.
but what's the point of an SSD if you can't load your games on it? 50gb on ssd? shieeet, dats huge, crowding up my other games.
liftlift > tsm
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 11 2014 18:30 GMT
#27786
Shit omni - that was a good read
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 11 2014 18:45 GMT
#27787
I'm pretty convinced I'm better off not clicking on any link associated with creepypasta or w/e messed up thing you guys talk about
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 11 2014 18:46 GMT
#27788
Don't get titanfall. Fuck that noise. And I'm quickly thinking I won't RoS
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 11 2014 18:51 GMT
#27789
Do it mordek, i feed on your fear and praise.

Shelke why not? Both of those games look amazing and are lined up to be a couple of the most successful games this year (this year is going to be a fuckin good one tho.) with patch 2.0 for D3 making the game immensely more enjoyable and the community / press feedback from titanfall is amazing too, not to mention all the footage of them both looking great.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 11 2014 18:52 GMT
#27790
Also Titanfall is hella fun and I blow at FPSes. tyty based robots and parkour
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 11 2014 18:56 GMT
#27791
On March 12 2014 03:46 Shelke14 wrote:
Don't get titanfall. Fuck that noise. And I'm quickly thinking I won't RoS


All dat hype and you off the train already.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 11 2014 18:57 GMT
#27792
Asmo knows what's up. I've been wanting a good infantry FPS, BF4 didn't deliver and I hate IW CoDs, so I was looking forward to Titanfall.
Steam: rook492
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
March 11 2014 18:59 GMT
#27793
Guns of Icarus dudes. Airships are way cooler than robots.
I am the Town Medic.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 11 2014 19:06 GMT
#27794
On March 12 2014 03:57 Crusnik wrote:
Asmo knows what's up. I've been wanting a good infantry FPS, BF4 didn't deliver and I hate IW CoDs, so I was looking forward to Titanfall.


My drill is the drill that pierces the heavens. #Titanfall
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 11 2014 19:09 GMT
#27795
I miss RtCW/ET, I wish those games still had even spiritual successors, QQ.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 11 2014 19:11 GMT
#27796
Diablo is 100x better, I agree with that! I just don't see myself grinding out hours to try and get more gear. I'll play a bit more but probably won't get the expansion.

Titanfall was fun in beta but it suffers the same as bf4. Tons of fun to start and then just slowly leaves and you stop playing. It's a pub stomp game where you don't get much from winning or losing. At least with counter strike you can do ranked.

Just personal opinion mate
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 11 2014 19:12 GMT
#27797
CnC Renegade lads, best multiplayer funsies. *insert plug for free fan made remake here, if I could remember the url*
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 11 2014 19:19 GMT
#27798
On March 12 2014 03:45 mordek wrote:
I'm pretty convinced I'm better off not clicking on any link associated with creepypasta or w/e messed up thing you guys talk about

Life's not fun without a little fear to cut into you.
It's your boy Guzma!
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
March 11 2014 19:22 GMT
#27799
Fucking candle cove. Can't believe they let a show like that air.
The Bad Dream though, that was pretty unnerving.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 11 2014 19:27 GMT
#27800
Hahahaha I can't wait to not read all of these horror stories tonight.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Prev 1 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1057
Mini 918
Soma 761
actioN 462
Rush 384
Light 332
Horang2 316
Stork 276
BeSt 266
Larva 266
[ Show more ]
Snow 236
ggaemo 236
hero 226
Killer 111
firebathero 111
Barracks 110
Aegong 102
Sea.KH 85
Zeus 79
Dewaltoss 68
Shine 61
JYJ 48
soO 43
Sexy 37
Sharp 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 17
Rock 17
sorry 13
Trap 13
Sacsri 11
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
qojqva1794
Dendi674
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
x6flipin439
fl0m69
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4962
Khaldor578
Other Games
gofns46850
singsing1585
B2W.Neo886
byalli502
Lowko369
Mlord264
DeMusliM211
Livibee189
KnowMe180
Liquid`VortiX160
ArmadaUGS96
Trikslyr32
Chillindude16
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
WardiTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream195
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH134
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile118
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV386
League of Legends
• Nemesis2229
• Jankos1805
• TFBlade571
Other Games
• Shiphtur75
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 46m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.