• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10497 users

SHOUTCraft Kings 2017 - June - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-24 17:56:07
June 24 2017 17:56 GMT
#601
On June 25 2017 02:55 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 02:49 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:47 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:46 geokilla wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:42 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:40 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:39 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:37 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:36 djraphi23 wrote:
The :/ was pretty bm

yeah that was over the top. unclassy from Bunny


I wish we got more BM than we do. We get a /dance or mule drop if we're lucky. where are the emojis, manner CCs, worker pulls etc

manner CCs/mules etc is funny. BMing in chat after winning is just being a dick


nerchio does it all the time on stream I think haha

nahh we need more BM. helps show personality with some players

BMing isn't all that bad anymore. Real BM is what Avilo does. When people go crazy cus of manner mules, that to me is the same as surrendering a game without saying "gg" which I do all the time.

I don't even consider manner mules really as BM anymore because it's so commonly done by players like Maru, Inno etc

The most hilarious "get out of the game" i have seen tbh was Innovation's SCV pull against Hyun in the first HotS GSL.

Second most hilarious is Maru building a fortress in front of Myungsik's base.


I remember JinAir vs Prime in SPL when Maru pulled his scvs to kill Creator's nexus after whiping out the army. He made Creator start crying and banging on the desk, it was actually really sad


Creator in SPL was something else for sure
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
June 24 2017 17:56 GMT
#602
On June 25 2017 02:55 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 02:49 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:47 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:46 geokilla wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:42 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:40 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:39 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:37 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:36 djraphi23 wrote:
The :/ was pretty bm

yeah that was over the top. unclassy from Bunny


I wish we got more BM than we do. We get a /dance or mule drop if we're lucky. where are the emojis, manner CCs, worker pulls etc

manner CCs/mules etc is funny. BMing in chat after winning is just being a dick


nerchio does it all the time on stream I think haha

nahh we need more BM. helps show personality with some players

BMing isn't all that bad anymore. Real BM is what Avilo does. When people go crazy cus of manner mules, that to me is the same as surrendering a game without saying "gg" which I do all the time.

I don't even consider manner mules really as BM anymore because it's so commonly done by players like Maru, Inno etc

The most hilarious "get out of the game" i have seen tbh was Innovation's SCV pull against Hyun in the first HotS GSL.

Second most hilarious is Maru building a fortress in front of Myungsik's base.


I remember JinAir vs Prime in SPL when Maru pulled his scvs to kill Creator's nexus after whiping out the army. He made Creator start crying and banging on the desk, it was actually really sad

especially considering they're good friends haha
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
June 24 2017 17:56 GMT
#603
Maru now? I want to believe
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
June 24 2017 17:59 GMT
#604
I just realized protoss this isn't good tournament to be a protoss player :F
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-24 17:59:19
June 24 2017 17:59 GMT
#605
SpeCial?

oh Masa!
Neosteel Enthusiast
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 24 2017 17:59 GMT
#606
Masa not 2 minutes ago finished up on the Gauntlet's tournament, just in time
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 18:00 GMT
#607
On June 25 2017 02:56 Argonauta wrote:
Maru now? I want to believe

Well, it's a Maru
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 18:01 GMT
#608
Perfect map to end it on
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
June 24 2017 18:01 GMT
#609
On June 25 2017 03:00 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 02:56 Argonauta wrote:
Maru now? I want to believe

Well, it's a Maru


Im happy with him too
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 18:02 GMT
#610
Expand build on this map? Ballsy
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
June 24 2017 18:04 GMT
#611
On June 25 2017 02:56 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 02:55 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:49 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:47 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:46 geokilla wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:42 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:40 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:39 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:37 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:36 djraphi23 wrote:
The :/ was pretty bm

yeah that was over the top. unclassy from Bunny


I wish we got more BM than we do. We get a /dance or mule drop if we're lucky. where are the emojis, manner CCs, worker pulls etc

manner CCs/mules etc is funny. BMing in chat after winning is just being a dick


nerchio does it all the time on stream I think haha

nahh we need more BM. helps show personality with some players

BMing isn't all that bad anymore. Real BM is what Avilo does. When people go crazy cus of manner mules, that to me is the same as surrendering a game without saying "gg" which I do all the time.

I don't even consider manner mules really as BM anymore because it's so commonly done by players like Maru, Inno etc

The most hilarious "get out of the game" i have seen tbh was Innovation's SCV pull against Hyun in the first HotS GSL.

Second most hilarious is Maru building a fortress in front of Myungsik's base.


I remember JinAir vs Prime in SPL when Maru pulled his scvs to kill Creator's nexus after whiping out the army. He made Creator start crying and banging on the desk, it was actually really sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYRkRKIQEE
Creator in SPL was something else for sure

I miss Proleague so much ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 18:05 GMT
#612
Should have just set up over the mineral lines. Still better use of the liberator than flying away until it dies.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
June 24 2017 18:06 GMT
#613
On June 25 2017 03:04 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 02:56 Durnuu wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:55 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:49 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:47 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:46 geokilla wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:42 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:40 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:39 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:37 Charoisaur wrote:
[quote]
yeah that was over the top. unclassy from Bunny


I wish we got more BM than we do. We get a /dance or mule drop if we're lucky. where are the emojis, manner CCs, worker pulls etc

manner CCs/mules etc is funny. BMing in chat after winning is just being a dick


nerchio does it all the time on stream I think haha

nahh we need more BM. helps show personality with some players

BMing isn't all that bad anymore. Real BM is what Avilo does. When people go crazy cus of manner mules, that to me is the same as surrendering a game without saying "gg" which I do all the time.

I don't even consider manner mules really as BM anymore because it's so commonly done by players like Maru, Inno etc

The most hilarious "get out of the game" i have seen tbh was Innovation's SCV pull against Hyun in the first HotS GSL.

Second most hilarious is Maru building a fortress in front of Myungsik's base.


I remember JinAir vs Prime in SPL when Maru pulled his scvs to kill Creator's nexus after whiping out the army. He made Creator start crying and banging on the desk, it was actually really sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYRkRKIQEE
Creator in SPL was something else for sure

I miss Proleague so much ...

some players seemed to be burned out from the practice regimen so I'm not entirely sad it's gone.
Ofc bad that they don't have safe salaries anymore
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 24 2017 18:07 GMT
#614
Can't say I expected Masa to get stomped by Bunny

Not that I expected Bunny to win any games today
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
June 24 2017 18:07 GMT
#615
On June 25 2017 03:06 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 03:04 Diabolique wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:56 Durnuu wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:55 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:49 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:47 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:46 geokilla wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:42 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:40 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:39 Fango wrote:
[quote]

I wish we got more BM than we do. We get a /dance or mule drop if we're lucky. where are the emojis, manner CCs, worker pulls etc

manner CCs/mules etc is funny. BMing in chat after winning is just being a dick


nerchio does it all the time on stream I think haha

nahh we need more BM. helps show personality with some players

BMing isn't all that bad anymore. Real BM is what Avilo does. When people go crazy cus of manner mules, that to me is the same as surrendering a game without saying "gg" which I do all the time.

I don't even consider manner mules really as BM anymore because it's so commonly done by players like Maru, Inno etc

The most hilarious "get out of the game" i have seen tbh was Innovation's SCV pull against Hyun in the first HotS GSL.

Second most hilarious is Maru building a fortress in front of Myungsik's base.


I remember JinAir vs Prime in SPL when Maru pulled his scvs to kill Creator's nexus after whiping out the army. He made Creator start crying and banging on the desk, it was actually really sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYRkRKIQEE
Creator in SPL was something else for sure

I miss Proleague so much ...

some players seemed to be burned out from the practice regimen so I'm not entirely sad it's gone.
Ofc bad that they don't have safe salaries anymore

I miss it but the 2016 season really wasn't that good (I blame LotV killing builds ), so I don't miss it THAT much
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 18:08 GMT
#616
On June 25 2017 03:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can't say I expected Masa to get stomped by Bunny

That's just Canadian bias tho
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
June 24 2017 18:09 GMT
#617
On June 25 2017 03:07 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 03:06 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 03:04 Diabolique wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:56 Durnuu wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:55 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:49 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:47 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:46 geokilla wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:42 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:40 Charoisaur wrote:
[quote]
manner CCs/mules etc is funny. BMing in chat after winning is just being a dick


nerchio does it all the time on stream I think haha

nahh we need more BM. helps show personality with some players

BMing isn't all that bad anymore. Real BM is what Avilo does. When people go crazy cus of manner mules, that to me is the same as surrendering a game without saying "gg" which I do all the time.

I don't even consider manner mules really as BM anymore because it's so commonly done by players like Maru, Inno etc

The most hilarious "get out of the game" i have seen tbh was Innovation's SCV pull against Hyun in the first HotS GSL.

Second most hilarious is Maru building a fortress in front of Myungsik's base.


I remember JinAir vs Prime in SPL when Maru pulled his scvs to kill Creator's nexus after whiping out the army. He made Creator start crying and banging on the desk, it was actually really sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYRkRKIQEE
Creator in SPL was something else for sure

I miss Proleague so much ...

some players seemed to be burned out from the practice regimen so I'm not entirely sad it's gone.
Ofc bad that they don't have safe salaries anymore

I miss it but the 2016 season really wasn't that good (I blame LotV killing builds ), so I don't miss it THAT much

It started off pretty well but ended on the lowest note
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
June 24 2017 18:10 GMT
#618
BUNNYYYYYYYYYYY
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
June 24 2017 18:10 GMT
#619
On June 25 2017 03:09 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2017 03:07 Durnuu wrote:
On June 25 2017 03:06 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 03:04 Diabolique wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:56 Durnuu wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:55 Fango wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:49 lolfail9001 wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:47 Charoisaur wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:46 geokilla wrote:
On June 25 2017 02:42 Fango wrote:
[quote]

nerchio does it all the time on stream I think haha

nahh we need more BM. helps show personality with some players

BMing isn't all that bad anymore. Real BM is what Avilo does. When people go crazy cus of manner mules, that to me is the same as surrendering a game without saying "gg" which I do all the time.

I don't even consider manner mules really as BM anymore because it's so commonly done by players like Maru, Inno etc

The most hilarious "get out of the game" i have seen tbh was Innovation's SCV pull against Hyun in the first HotS GSL.

Second most hilarious is Maru building a fortress in front of Myungsik's base.


I remember JinAir vs Prime in SPL when Maru pulled his scvs to kill Creator's nexus after whiping out the army. He made Creator start crying and banging on the desk, it was actually really sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaYRkRKIQEE
Creator in SPL was something else for sure

I miss Proleague so much ...

some players seemed to be burned out from the practice regimen so I'm not entirely sad it's gone.
Ofc bad that they don't have safe salaries anymore

I miss it but the 2016 season really wasn't that good (I blame LotV killing builds ), so I don't miss it THAT much

It started off pretty well but ended on the lowest note

Zest's cannonrush was pretty low indeed
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-24 18:11:22
June 24 2017 18:11 GMT
#620
Now that you mention it, is there even a "best games of 2016" list?

Also, thanks Bunny, you made this event decent at last.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings95
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11638
White-Ra 306
Dota 2
monkeys_forever775
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto11
League of Legends
Doublelift5929
JimRising 656
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox788
Other Games
summit1g9605
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS76
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick324
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 28m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.