On November 06 2016 09:27 Musicus wrote:
I see that heroes has adopted the dead game meme.
I see that heroes has adopted the dead game meme.
heroes was never an alive game to begin with
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:27 Musicus wrote: I see that heroes has adopted the dead game meme. heroes was never an alive game to begin with | ||
|
Dangermousecatdog
United Kingdom7084 Posts
| ||
|
Ppjack
Belgium489 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:29 Dangermousecatdog wrote: Ok maybe I am sleepy but I am pretty sure I just saw a BO7. heroes got hosted, so people were asking about the other stream | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:29 Dangermousecatdog wrote: Ok maybe I am sleepy but I am pretty sure I just saw a BO7. we're discussing the hots finals now | ||
|
CCa1ss1e
Canada3231 Posts
| ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:29 Dangermousecatdog wrote: Ok maybe I am sleepy but I am pretty sure I just saw a BO7. About heroes of the storm which the sc2 stream hosts now | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Ppjack
Belgium489 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:31 Kerence wrote: So Khaldor, Kaelaris and Grubby are all in the Heroes scene? Huh. it feels good to see them ![]() | ||
|
ramon
Germany4842 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:31 ramon wrote: Closing ceremony starts in an hour and lasts 3 hours? Anyone remember if anything of note happened last year? Closing ceremony is mostly the concert I think. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:31 ramon wrote: Closing ceremony starts in an hour and lasts 3 hours? Anyone remember if anything of note happened last year? The Korean SC2 scene died .. | ||
|
ramon
Germany4842 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:32 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:31 ramon wrote: Closing ceremony starts in an hour and lasts 3 hours? Anyone remember if anything of note happened last year? Closing ceremony is mostly the concert I think. ty, i barely recall a short speech and linkin park now good night boys | ||
|
saurusaurus
Australia21 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:32 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:31 ramon wrote: Closing ceremony starts in an hour and lasts 3 hours? Anyone remember if anything of note happened last year? The Korean SC2 scene died .. Wow. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:40 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On November 06 2016 09:32 Penev wrote: On November 06 2016 09:31 ramon wrote: Closing ceremony starts in an hour and lasts 3 hours? Anyone remember if anything of note happened last year? The Korean SC2 scene died .. Wow. he didn't ask for something positive per se | ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:29 Musicus wrote: ByuN won, but Dark in game 5 was the most impressive Zerg performance I have seen all year. So incredible! It was the most impressive ZvT/TvZ performance of LotV for both of them I'd say? At least from a mechanical point of view for ByuN, and both from Dark. He was a worthy opponent for sure, but it's scary how well ByuN takes control early game on every map but NG. FunKa was on top of his game for sure as well as Koka this Blizzcon. | ||
|
Cyanocyst
2222 Posts
On November 06 2016 09:22 eviltomahawk wrote: I find it cool that To be fair, Sniper and Crazy moving still are too. But ..in heroes there are welfare seeds given to NA. Thinking KR and EU deserve 3 seeds from now on. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8321 Doublelift2194 JimRising PiGStarcraft302 ArmadaUGS185 C9.Mang0182 Maynarde137 ViBE79 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|