• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:47
CEST 08:47
KST 15:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10402 users

[SSL] Last 16 - Group C - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 34 Next All
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 28 2016 10:04 GMT
#161
Seems like Protoss have begun to master shaving off units with DT drops.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 28 2016 10:04 GMT
#162
On July 28 2016 19:03 Elentos wrote:
Classic is not great with this build.

He is no Zest, that's for sure
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
July 28 2016 10:04 GMT
#163
Classic doing his best Zest impression with sick DT harass.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 28 2016 10:04 GMT
#164
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 28 2016 10:05 GMT
#165
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.

I might not shower for one day if I don't go outside but most of the time I still shower, I like the activity
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 28 2016 10:05 GMT
#166
What on earth? Wouldn't he get away?
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
July 28 2016 10:05 GMT
#167
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

rarely but it happens
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
IMPrime
Profile Joined September 2011
United States715 Posts
July 28 2016 10:05 GMT
#168
imagine losing your MSC to unstimmed marines
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 28 2016 10:06 GMT
#169
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 28 2016 10:06 GMT
#170
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.

Don't forget his face looks like a monkey's butt
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 28 2016 10:06 GMT
#171
On July 28 2016 19:06 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.

Don't forget his face looks like a monkey's butt


Now you're just being mean
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-28 10:07:15
July 28 2016 10:07 GMT
#172
On July 28 2016 19:06 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.

Don't forget his face looks like a monkey's butt

I am not overweight and I showered before this group in fact.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
July 28 2016 10:07 GMT
#173
On July 28 2016 19:05 IMPrime wrote:
imagine losing your MSC to unstimmed marines


Imagine losing it off creep to queens.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
July 28 2016 10:07 GMT
#174
classic had slightly more stuff
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 28 2016 10:07 GMT
#175
On July 28 2016 19:07 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:06 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.

Don't forget his face looks like a monkey's butt

I am not overweight and I showered before this group in fact.


I'd love you anyway
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 28 2016 10:07 GMT
#176
Poll: Recommend Byun vs Classic Game 1

Bad Game (4)
 
50%

Meh Game (3)
 
38%

Good Game (1)
 
13%

Excellent Game (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Byun vs Classic Game 1

(Vote): Excellent Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game

ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 28 2016 10:07 GMT
#177
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:06 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.

Don't forget his face looks like a monkey's butt


Now you're just being mean

Ej_ said that yesterday while talking about his beard
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 28 2016 10:07 GMT
#178
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:06 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.

Don't forget his face looks like a monkey's butt


Now you're just being mean

Hey, he said it himself
I Protoss winner, could it be?
IMPrime
Profile Joined September 2011
United States715 Posts
July 28 2016 10:08 GMT
#179
"classic did an ungodly amount of damage with his drop"

protosses should literally never lose a warp prism with that pick up range
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
July 28 2016 10:08 GMT
#180
On July 28 2016 19:07 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 19:06 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:06 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:04 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:03 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:02 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 28 2016 19:00 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:59 Heartland wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Phredxor wrote:
On July 28 2016 18:58 Heartland wrote:
Maybe Byun should have shaved before coming to the studio? : P


Dude barely showers once a week. You expect too much.


Lol, is that for real?

It is D:

I normally don't shower either if I don't go outside. if he doesn't go outside that much I can totally understand that.


Do you wait for a week? And follow-up question... do you not go out for a week at a time?

I'd totally do that this week, but I ran out of OJ yesterday.


Now I really envision you as this stinky, man-cavedwelling hentai-watching overweight nerd with cheetos (and worse things) on his hands.

Don't forget his face looks like a monkey's butt

I am not overweight and I showered before this group in fact.


Showered before this group could mean a lot of things. Two weeks ago was before this group. I see your tricks!

This looked like a Zest vs T game.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 643
hero 564
BeSt 272
Hyuk 83
Mind 35
Bale 24
Noble 18
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1027
XaKoH 225
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g9360
ceh9238
Livibee69
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick530
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH369
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Stunt564
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 13m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.