[SSL] Last 16 - Group C - Page 30
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 28 2016 22:44 Penev wrote: erm Classic's bank is bigger than Byun's? Just Wolf things | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On July 28 2016 22:44 Ej_ wrote: he stormed a building LOL He wanted to storm the SCVs but missed. I hope he isn't dumb enough to actually storm a building | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
CynicalDeath
Italy3725 Posts
| ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
On July 28 2016 22:39 LongShot27 wrote: Oh calm the fuck down. A stupid cast is good once in a while and this is the first time in 3 casts he's been this goofy No. I watched several casts where he goes on like this. And stupid sounds are just annoying. There is a reason I don't hang around with drunk 14 year olds "once in a while". Also telling someone to calm down and then use similar language as the person you are responding too makes you seem like someone who has a double standard. | ||
|
LongShot27
United States2084 Posts
On July 28 2016 22:46 Hider wrote: No. I watched several casts where he goes on like this. Also telling someone to calm down and then use similar language as the person you are responding too makes you seem like someone who has a double standard. Complain more | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On July 28 2016 22:46 Hider wrote: No. I watched several casts where he goes on like this. Also telling someone to calm down and then use similar language as the person you are responding too makes you seem like someone who has a double standard. You can mute your stream. | ||
|
LongShot27
United States2084 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
Oh really. Thanks I didn't know. | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16095 Posts
| ||
|
MLuneth
Australia557 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
| ||
