• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7875 users

[SSL] Last 16 - Group C - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 34 Next All
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 28 2016 11:15 GMT
#301
On July 28 2016 20:14 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

Played it already? I must admit I didn't even finish the campaign yet myself..

I havent even finished the WoL campaign. I was always just into multiplayer and I was waiting for all expacs to be out so I can do one run through of all 3 campaigns, then my passion kinda died and it never happened.

On July 28 2016 20:14 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

The passion is back?

Possibly
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-28 11:17:26
July 28 2016 11:17 GMT
#302
Whenever I watch, mass ling/bane starts with later spires (or no spire until the hive is done) seem way stronger than 2 base muta
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 28 2016 11:17 GMT
#303
On July 28 2016 20:17 Elentos wrote:
Whenever I watch, mass ling/bane starts with later spires (or no spire until the hive is done) seem way stronger than 2 base muta

2 base muta is a garbage build, but it should still work vs banshee openers
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 28 2016 11:18 GMT
#304
Who is this other caster.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 28 2016 11:18 GMT
#305
On July 28 2016 20:18 GumBa wrote:
Who is this other caster.

RAPiD
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 28 2016 11:18 GMT
#306
On July 28 2016 20:15 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:14 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

Played it already? I must admit I didn't even finish the campaign yet myself..

I havent even finished the WoL campaign. I was always just into multiplayer and I was waiting for all expacs to be out so I can do one run through of all 3 campaigns, then my passion kinda died and it never happened.

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:14 Elentos wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

The passion is back?

Possibly


On July 28 2016 20:15 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:14 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

Played it already? I must admit I didn't even finish the campaign yet myself..

I haven't got through 10% of any Starcraft campaign.


For me personally it's a bit of a bad sign when I don't finish a campaign, still passionate enough to watch obv
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 28 2016 11:19 GMT
#307
On July 28 2016 20:18 GumBa wrote:
Who is this other caster.

RAPiD, he casts LoL for SPOTV but he's a huge Starcraft fan.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 28 2016 11:20 GMT
#308
On July 28 2016 20:18 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:15 GumBa wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:14 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

Played it already? I must admit I didn't even finish the campaign yet myself..

I havent even finished the WoL campaign. I was always just into multiplayer and I was waiting for all expacs to be out so I can do one run through of all 3 campaigns, then my passion kinda died and it never happened.

On July 28 2016 20:14 Elentos wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

The passion is back?

Possibly


Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:15 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:14 Penev wrote:
On July 28 2016 20:13 GumBa wrote:
Guys, I actually bought lotv last night.

Played it already? I must admit I didn't even finish the campaign yet myself..

I haven't got through 10% of any Starcraft campaign.


For me personally it's a bit of a bad sign when I don't finish a campaign, still passionate enough to watch obv

RTS campaigns in recent years just dont do it for me anyway. Last one I enjoyed was like CoH back in 2006 or something, but the BW and WC3 campaigns are in my all time favourite single player campaigns.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 28 2016 11:20 GMT
#309
On July 28 2016 20:19 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2016 20:18 GumBa wrote:
Who is this other caster.

RAPiD, he casts LoL for SPOTV but he's a huge Starcraft fan.

Ah cool thx
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 28 2016 11:21 GMT
#310
For the first time in lotvs release im watching a game and trying to learn something so I can start playing. WOW.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 28 2016 11:21 GMT
#311
5 base Zerg versus 2 base Terran
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
IMPrime
Profile Joined September 2011
United States715 Posts
July 28 2016 11:21 GMT
#312
plz dont make banshees they suck shit
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
July 28 2016 11:21 GMT
#313
Woooo Zerg!
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
July 28 2016 11:21 GMT
#314
Painful to see
WriterMaru
Aelendis
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium892 Posts
July 28 2016 11:22 GMT
#315
Really well played by Solar.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 28 2016 11:22 GMT
#316
Lol byun, died to Muta, then shat the bed with that micro xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 28 2016 11:22 GMT
#317
Poll: Recommend Winners Match Game 2

Good Game (8)
 
57%

Meh Game (4)
 
29%

Excellent Game (1)
 
7%

Bad Game (1)
 
7%

14 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Winners Match Game 2

(Vote): Excellent Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game

ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
rednusa
Profile Joined October 2012
651 Posts
July 28 2016 11:22 GMT
#318
lol... ByuN bm at the end just running his marines into banelings
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4387 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-28 11:24:37
July 28 2016 11:23 GMT
#319
After not watching SC2 for a lot of time really (pre LOTV) are you regular watchers considering this to be good/bad/average games?

Edit: well from the poll above it seems the last game is considered a good or great game. Ok.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 28 2016 11:24 GMT
#320
On July 28 2016 20:23 KobraKay wrote:
After not watching SC2 for a lot of time really (pre LOTV) are you regular watchers considering this to be good/bad/average games?

average
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2411
Shinee 39
NotJumperer 16
Noble 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1011
NeuroSwarm199
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft411
Other Games
summit1g7349
Coldzera 763
JimRising 677
C9.Mang0393
PiGStarcraft261
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1037
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream385
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo985
• Rush792
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 15m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.