On July 06 2016 20:11 Noonius wrote:
I got Zest and MC on LB's
I got Zest and MC on LB's
I have Zest Gumibear, but now I'll be sad if MC loses
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
shabby
Norway6402 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:11 Noonius wrote: I got Zest and MC on LB's I have Zest Gumibear, but now I'll be sad if MC loses | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:11 [PkF] Wire wrote: thanks I don't think MC can beat Gumiho in PvT, but let's see you forget that MC wrote the foreword for The Great Book | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
![]() | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:12 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:11 [PkF] Wire wrote: thanks I don't think MC can beat Gumiho in PvT, but let's see you forget that MC wrote the foreword for The Great Book expect a lot of tank/cyclone/lib bullshit from Gumiho too | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
polpot
3002 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Yay! A player I like is going to the ro16. Hope Gumi beats MC so they both stand a decent shot of getting out. If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. Pretty good chance Zest doesn't make it to the final match tbh. His PvZ looks pretty awful based on his games vs Rogue. And Solars ZvP is rather good usually. | ||
|
NinjaToss
Austria1383 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:16 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Yay! A player I like is going to the ro16. Hope Gumi beats MC so they both stand a decent shot of getting out. If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. Pretty good chance Zest doesn't make it to the final match tbh. His PvZ looks pretty awful based on his games vs Rogue. And Solars ZvP is rather good usually. Keep in mind Rogue is a ZvP sniper. Don't totally base Zest of those games | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:16 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Yay! A player I like is going to the ro16. Hope Gumi beats MC so they both stand a decent shot of getting out. If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. Pretty good chance Zest doesn't make it to the final match tbh. His PvZ looks pretty awful based on his games vs Rogue. And Solars ZvP is rather good usually. I think he can still do it, but you're right, and there is a slight possibility Zest underprepared for PvZ/Solar because he thought he would win vs MC and play Gumiho in the winners | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:16 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Yay! A player I like is going to the ro16. Hope Gumi beats MC so they both stand a decent shot of getting out. If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. Pretty good chance Zest doesn't make it to the final match tbh. His PvZ looks pretty awful based on his games vs Rogue. And Solars ZvP is rather good usually. Naw, I think Zest dunks him. He's still favored in my book. | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:16 Phredxor wrote: On July 06 2016 20:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Yay! A player I like is going to the ro16. Hope Gumi beats MC so they both stand a decent shot of getting out. If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. Pretty good chance Zest doesn't make it to the final match tbh. His PvZ looks pretty awful based on his games vs Rogue. And Solars ZvP is rather good usually. Keep in mind Rogue is a ZvP sniper. Don't totally base Zest of those games Yeah but did you see how he actually played? He looked sooooo bad. And not due to any great plays by Rogue. | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:16 NinjaToss wrote: I'm kinda afraid for Zest now, someone please hug me Where is xspuntainxxxxx when you need him? | ||
|
Rehio
United States1718 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:16 Phredxor wrote: On July 06 2016 20:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Yay! A player I like is going to the ro16. Hope Gumi beats MC so they both stand a decent shot of getting out. If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. Pretty good chance Zest doesn't make it to the final match tbh. His PvZ looks pretty awful based on his games vs Rogue. And Solars ZvP is rather good usually. Keep in mind Rogue is a ZvP sniper. Don't totally base Zest of those games Yeah but it's not the first time Zest fails in PvZ (remember Snute's 3-0 ?) | ||
|
Teoita
Italy12248 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On July 06 2016 20:16 Phredxor wrote: On July 06 2016 20:12 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Yay! A player I like is going to the ro16. Hope Gumi beats MC so they both stand a decent shot of getting out. If Gumi loses and gets Zest in the final match it's over for him. Pretty good chance Zest doesn't make it to the final match tbh. His PvZ looks pretty awful based on his games vs Rogue. And Solars ZvP is rather good usually. Keep in mind Rogue is a ZvP sniper. Don't totally base Zest of those games Yeah but did you see how he actually played? He looked sooooo bad. And not due to any great plays by Rogue. Honestly if Stats just taught him 2-3 builds that aren't complete shit, he's still the favourite | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On July 06 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On July 06 2016 20:16 NinjaToss wrote: I'm kinda afraid for Zest now, someone please hug me Where is xspuntainxxxxx when you need him? Searching for cuddles in a cold, cruel world | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7267 Liquid`RaSZi6093 shahzam554 JimRising B2W.Neo202 Pyrionflax180 KnowMe121 ArmadaUGS98 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|