ahh shucks. thats too bad, though I am 0% surprised.
LETS GO FUCKING NEEB
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
May 08 2016 20:14 GMT
#1201
On May 09 2016 05:13 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 05:13 vult wrote: Only got to see the last 2 minutes of G3, was it a complete stomp? yeah ahh shucks. thats too bad, though I am 0% surprised. LETS GO FUCKING NEEB | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
May 08 2016 20:14 GMT
#1202
| ||
|
PharaphobiaSC
Czech Republic457 Posts
May 08 2016 20:15 GMT
#1203
| ||
|
Carminedust
487 Posts
May 08 2016 20:15 GMT
#1204
On May 09 2016 05:13 vult wrote: Only got to see the last 2 minutes of G3, was it a complete stomp? yes | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
May 08 2016 20:15 GMT
#1205
On May 09 2016 05:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote: if Neeb wins my passion will be fully restored. If Hydra wins sc2 will be dead to me im sorry we are losing yet another LR regular | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
May 08 2016 20:15 GMT
#1206
On May 09 2016 05:14 vult wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 05:13 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 vult wrote: Only got to see the last 2 minutes of G3, was it a complete stomp? yeah ahh shucks. thats too bad, though I am 0% surprised. LETS GO FUCKING NEEB I think it's going to be a lot closer vs Neeb. I'd even bet on the American hope if I had to choose a player. | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
May 08 2016 20:16 GMT
#1207
On May 09 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 05:14 vult wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 vult wrote: Only got to see the last 2 minutes of G3, was it a complete stomp? yeah ahh shucks. thats too bad, though I am 0% surprised. LETS GO FUCKING NEEB I think it's going to be a lot closer vs Neeb. I'd even bet on the American hope if I had to choose a player. Really? How about a sigbet? | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
May 08 2016 20:16 GMT
#1208
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
May 08 2016 20:16 GMT
#1209
On May 09 2016 05:16 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:14 vult wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 vult wrote: Only got to see the last 2 minutes of G3, was it a complete stomp? yeah ahh shucks. thats too bad, though I am 0% surprised. LETS GO FUCKING NEEB I think it's going to be a lot closer vs Neeb. I'd even bet on the American hope if I had to choose a player. Really? How about a sigbet? Nah because I don't actually like Neeb. I just think he's really good. | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
May 08 2016 20:16 GMT
#1210
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
May 08 2016 20:17 GMT
#1211
On May 09 2016 05:16 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 05:16 DJHelium wrote: On May 09 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:14 vult wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 vult wrote: Only got to see the last 2 minutes of G3, was it a complete stomp? yeah ahh shucks. thats too bad, though I am 0% surprised. LETS GO FUCKING NEEB I think it's going to be a lot closer vs Neeb. I'd even bet on the American hope if I had to choose a player. Really? How about a sigbet? Nah because I don't actually like Neeb. I just think he's really good. Of course you don't like him, he's protoss | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2016 20:18 GMT
#1212
Heart: Neeb 4-1 | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
May 08 2016 20:19 GMT
#1213
On May 09 2016 05:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote: if Neeb wins my passion will be fully restored. If Hydra wins sc2 will be dead to me Nah man, it's already a big step up having an actual American contender, patience (if he loses) | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
May 08 2016 20:19 GMT
#1214
On May 09 2016 05:17 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2016 05:16 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:16 DJHelium wrote: On May 09 2016 05:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:14 vult wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 [PkF] Wire wrote: On May 09 2016 05:13 vult wrote: Only got to see the last 2 minutes of G3, was it a complete stomp? yeah ahh shucks. thats too bad, though I am 0% surprised. LETS GO FUCKING NEEB I think it's going to be a lot closer vs Neeb. I'd even bet on the American hope if I had to choose a player. Really? How about a sigbet? Nah because I don't actually like Neeb. I just think he's really good. Of course you don't like him, he's protoss nah he should actually be the kind of Protoss I really like but I don't know why, he just always seems bored and I can't get hyped over him even though I normally should. To be clear : I don't dislike him but I wouldn't make a sigbet over a player I'm not a fan of. | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
May 08 2016 20:19 GMT
#1215
Heart : Neeb 4-0 | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
May 08 2016 20:19 GMT
#1216
| ||
|
BrodiaQ
United States892 Posts
May 08 2016 20:20 GMT
#1217
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
May 08 2016 20:21 GMT
#1218
On May 09 2016 05:19 ArtyK wrote: Head : Neeb 4-2 Heart : Neeb 4-0 Heart should be 4-3 always | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
May 08 2016 20:21 GMT
#1219
On May 09 2016 05:20 BrodiaQ wrote: When was the last time a US player made the finals of a major tourney? Polt is definitely US | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2016 20:22 GMT
#1220
On May 09 2016 05:20 BrodiaQ wrote: When was the last time a US player made the finals of a major tourney? when Idra won IEM Guangzhou prob | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20 • intothetv • AfreecaTV YouTube • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|