• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8127 users

[DreamHack] LOTV Championship - Day 1 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 113 Next
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 26 2015 13:36 GMT
#361
demuslim what an expert
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
November 26 2015 13:37 GMT
#362
I haven't really seen PvZ go this long. But damn they are poor right now.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
November 26 2015 13:38 GMT
#363
Exciting game, hope for more like this!
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 26 2015 13:38 GMT
#364
Games are just crazyyy
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 26 2015 13:38 GMT
#365
Parting micro > Bly's

who knew
I Protoss winner, could it be?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 26 2015 13:38 GMT
#366
Great game!
Neosteel Enthusiast
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
November 26 2015 13:38 GMT
#367
Tried to snipe overseers for his DTs lol
Liquipedia"Expert"
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
November 26 2015 13:38 GMT
#368
Snute

is an amazing commentator
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 26 2015 13:39 GMT
#369
Just woke up, anything interesting happen so for?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
10bulgares
Profile Joined September 2013
352 Posts
November 26 2015 13:39 GMT
#370
These are the first serious LOTV games I'm watching and I think the game looks good.
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
November 26 2015 13:39 GMT
#371
On November 26 2015 22:38 Heinsenzerg wrote:
Snute

is an amazing commentator

Yeah I'm enjoying the cast.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
PepperMintTea
Profile Joined November 2015
187 Posts
November 26 2015 13:40 GMT
#372
Solar's too much of a beast
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
November 26 2015 13:41 GMT
#373
On November 26 2015 22:39 10bulgares wrote:
These are the first serious LOTV games I'm watching and I think the game looks good.

I kinda don't know what to feel when foreigners are neck to neck(is that right?) with Parting. I am not saying Bly is bad, but that looked closer than it should be, IMO.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
November 26 2015 13:42 GMT
#374
On November 26 2015 22:41 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2015 22:39 10bulgares wrote:
These are the first serious LOTV games I'm watching and I think the game looks good.

I kinda don't know what to feel when foreigners are neck to neck(is that right?) with Parting. I am not saying Bly is bad, but that looked closer than it should be, IMO.


Really? You don't like that there's competition?
Cereal
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 26 2015 13:42 GMT
#375
Doesn't look like any surprises so far
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
November 26 2015 13:43 GMT
#376
On November 26 2015 22:41 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2015 22:39 10bulgares wrote:
These are the first serious LOTV games I'm watching and I think the game looks good.

I kinda don't know what to feel when foreigners are neck to neck(is that right?) with Parting. I am not saying Bly is bad, but that looked closer than it should be, IMO.

Yea its a lot more fun to see players get crushed in one sided games.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
November 26 2015 13:43 GMT
#377
excellent pvz!

that was a super close game and I like the addition of the viper cloud.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 26 2015 13:43 GMT
#378
On November 26 2015 22:39 KtJ wrote:
Just woke up, anything interesting happen so for?

HuK
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
November 26 2015 13:43 GMT
#379
On November 26 2015 22:42 InfCereal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2015 22:41 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 26 2015 22:39 10bulgares wrote:
These are the first serious LOTV games I'm watching and I think the game looks good.

I kinda don't know what to feel when foreigners are neck to neck(is that right?) with Parting. I am not saying Bly is bad, but that looked closer than it should be, IMO.


Really? You don't like that there's competition?

Only if the competition is because they're equally skilled.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 26 2015 13:43 GMT
#380
Demu and Snute match really well
Neosteel Enthusiast
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 165
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 641
HiyA 189
Mong 67
Shine 44
NotJumperer 35
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 577
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 833
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft769
Other Games
summit1g9118
ceh9403
PiGStarcraft338
Happy245
olofmeister237
Livibee128
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick534
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream507
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH157
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2399
League of Legends
• Lourlo1498
• Rush1407
• Stunt454
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.