She likes what she sees

+ Show Spoiler +
Scarlett's cool leather jacket of course, what else would I be implying?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On November 07 2015 13:46 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 13:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: While we're waiting, can I just mention how much I want one of these Psi-blades lol ZG's face She likes what she sees ![]() + Show Spoiler + Scarlett's cool leather jacket of course, what else would I be implying? | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Superbanana
2369 Posts
On November 07 2015 13:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 13:46 Die4Ever wrote: On November 07 2015 13:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: While we're waiting, can I just mention how much I want one of these Psi-blades https://twitter.com/Rif_kingz/status/662813470727864321 lol ZG's face She likes what she sees ![]() + Show Spoiler + Scarlett's cool leather jacket of course, what else would I be implying? Psy blades! | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
GO TL I guess! | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 07 2015 13:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Obamatoss is back in buisiness Obamatoss is back in | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Go HuK! :-) Hype!!!! | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
AbuntuGuntu
United States1972 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
| ||
|
riotjune
United States3394 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
Should be a much better game if both teams are actually well practiced together. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
AbuntuGuntu
United States1972 Posts
On November 07 2015 13:54 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: gogo HuK/MC! I wonder if this match will be as sick as the last one. Hopefully, last series was fun to watch on top of it having mvp/boxer/yellow/nestea | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 07 2015 13:55 Phredxor wrote: So did TLO/Snute actually win something together? Should be a much better game if both teams are actually well practiced together. Yeah, they won some sort of European road to Blizzcon tournament. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 07 2015 13:55 Phredxor wrote: So did TLO/Snute actually win something together? Should be a much better game if both teams are actually well practiced together. they should've had Lilbow play in this | ||
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
| ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
On November 07 2015 13:55 Phredxor wrote: So did TLO/Snute actually win something together? Should be a much better game if both teams are actually well practiced together. Road to Blizzcon. | ||
|
DuB phool
United States1003 Posts
... Gotta be cheering for my protoss idols! Sorry, liquid. ;D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt ggaemo Mini Stork firebathero Light Dewaltoss Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|