On November 07 2015 12:45 Phredxor wrote:
But he won a title in that universe too.
But he won a title in that universe too.
...We have entered Waxangel's alternate's universe's waxangel's alternate universe.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:45 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 12:45 The_Templar wrote: We have entered Waxangel's alternate universe. But he won a title in that universe too. ...We have entered Waxangel's alternate's universe's waxangel's alternate universe. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:36 BLinD-RawR wrote: I demand everyone watch this game. ![]() | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
of games | ||
|
Taf the Ghost
United States11751 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:46 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 12:36 BLinD-RawR wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFm4dhxaxRc I demand everyone watch this game. ![]() ![]() | ||
|
OrangeGarage
Korea (South)319 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:46 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 12:36 BLinD-RawR wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFm4dhxaxRc I demand everyone watch this game. ![]() when you spawn as a reaver but your commander is Bisu... | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:46 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 12:36 BLinD-RawR wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFm4dhxaxRc I demand everyone watch this game. ![]() you understand the significance of that match? | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:46 Kuroeeah wrote: i think archoning as zerg is perhaps the worst out of the three races? just my input Is it? I haven't Archoned, but when I was playing 2v2 and got eliminated I'd ask my ally to share control and just manage his Queens and it made a world of difference. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:47 Deathstar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 12:46 BisuDagger wrote: On November 07 2015 12:36 BLinD-RawR wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFm4dhxaxRc I demand everyone watch this game. ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:15 Die4Ever wrote: woa slow down, not yet, gonna need some pregame analysis I guess I was right, over 30 minutes ago lol | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:43 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 12:39 Topin wrote: On November 07 2015 12:38 Fanatic-Templar wrote: On November 07 2015 12:37 chipmonklord17 wrote: Nestea spinecrawler rushing that prime protoss My second favourite Zerg cheese after July's. DIMAGA vs Nestea in Xel Naga Caverns, glorious! I don't remember it and can't find it on Youtube. Is that from the GSL World Championship? i believe it was from the Korea vs Rest of the World, Artosis was our captain | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
On November 07 2015 12:47 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 12:46 BisuDagger wrote: On November 07 2015 12:36 BLinD-RawR wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFm4dhxaxRc I demand everyone watch this game. ![]() you understand the significance of that match? I only remember the face bisu made when he crushed Flash! ![]() | ||
|
Taf the Ghost
United States11751 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Map: Leriak Crest Terran spawns in the top left Zerg spawns in the top right | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Horang2 Shuttle Larva EffOrt BeSt Soma Jaedong Mini Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2238 olofmeister1253 B2W.Neo658 hiko621 Lowko341 Sick205 Pyrionflax197 ArmadaUGS90 Mew2King41 Liquid`VortiX6 ZerO(Twitch)5 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|