• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10407 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 2 2015 - Page 185

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 296 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 06 2015 23:25 GMT
#3681
Banshees going to bring the pain ;x
Neosteel Enthusiast
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3682
no one comes closes to tastosis hypu
Zerg for Life
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3683
Life is donezo
Liquipedia"Expert"
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3684
MECH IT HAPPEN BOYS


BREAK LIFE LIKE A LITTLE BOY INNO
rip passion
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3685
On November 07 2015 08:25 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:24 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:24 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:23 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:

So spot on

Heroes would probably be at least half Korean bracket, but Korea got only 1 seed

ah ok I have to concede I don't follow any other e-sport than SC2


Sniper/sC/Nobblesse/Crazymoving/some other guy are all one Heroes team

sounds like a dream team, I need to remember to check the Heroes stream during breaks lol

TBF they are kind of boring. MVP Black is the real blast to watch if you're into Heroes
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3686
Let me boast a little bit. It's 2:25 am in Russia, I have to go to work at 7am. And I'm already happy, I stayed up for this match! That's what I call #PASHUN
Insert wise words here
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3687
Damn, why do the Cardshowmatch during the SC2 finals?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
duckk
Profile Joined March 2013
United States622 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3688
mech... rip?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3689
On November 07 2015 08:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:19 The_Templar wrote:
Blizzcon: RO8

(T)INnoVation vs (Z)Life
0-0

Map: Moonlight Madness

Life spawns in the top right
INnoVation spawns in the bottom left

2:00
INnoVation opening reaper.
Life opening hatchery first, followed by gas/pool.

3:00
Second reaper for INnoVation.
Reaper arrives in Life's base as the spawning pool finishes.

4:00
Life loses no drones with excellent micro.
Queens finish.
Third reaper has finished.

5:00
Zergling speed being researched.
INnoVation double expanding.
Twitter predicts Life 70%.
INnoVation loses two reapers to speedlings.

7:00 (T)INnoVation 44 vs (Z)Life 50
Life goes for one of the back rocks with a few zerglings but INnoVation sniffs it out.
Roach warren and third base for Life.
Viking for INnoVation, as well as two more factories.

8:00 (T)INnoVation 61 vs (Z)Life 72
INnoVation sees roaches finish.
Banshee being made.
Lair and two evolution chambers for Life.

9:00
Life attacking with 6 roaches, killing 4 SCVs.
Zerglings going for the back rocks again.
INnoVation getting an armory.
INnoVation chases the zerglings away from the rocks.

10:00 (T)INnoVation 87 vs (Z)Life 93
Two tanks for INnoVation as well as +1 weapons.
Life getting +1/1 ranged.
Roach speed being researched.
INnoVation getting two thors now as well.
Engineering bay for INnoVation.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-06 23:26:58
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3690
On November 07 2015 08:26 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let me boast a little bit. It's 2:25 am in Russia, I have to go to work at 7am. And I'm already happy, I stayed up for this match! That's what I call #PASHUN

Congrats, much respect
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 06 2015 23:26 GMT
#3691
On November 07 2015 08:26 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let me boast a little bit. It's 2:25 am in Russia, I have to go to work at 7am. And I'm already happy, I stayed up for this match! That's what I call #PASHUN

Indeed
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3692
Mech zzzz
You're now breathing manually
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3693
range upgrades for life, already looking better than life's vs mech since the last time I saw him
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3694
Great shot of the back of Life's monitor
don't wall off against random
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3695
I am happy now, that PvP Classic vs. herO was so boring, while now, just a few minutes and it is already a great and entertaining game!!!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3696
On November 07 2015 08:26 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let me boast a little bit. It's 2:25 am in Russia, I have to go to work at 7am. And I'm already happy, I stayed up for this match! That's what I call #PASHUN

Well done sir
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3697
lmao roach allin
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3698
On November 07 2015 08:26 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let me boast a little bit. It's 2:25 am in Russia, I have to go to work at 7am. And I'm already happy, I stayed up for this match! That's what I call #PASHUN


ggwp
rip passion
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3699
On November 07 2015 08:26 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Let me boast a little bit. It's 2:25 am in Russia, I have to go to work at 7am. And I'm already happy, I stayed up for this match! That's what I call #PASHUN

I just opened the only energy drink I have here
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 06 2015 23:27 GMT
#3700
On November 07 2015 08:27 Ej_ wrote:
lmao roach allin

looks like a kind of massive roach attack yeah
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings95
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11638
White-Ra 306
Dota 2
monkeys_forever775
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto11
League of Legends
Doublelift5929
JimRising 656
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox788
Other Games
summit1g9605
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS76
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick324
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 28m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.