On November 07 2015 05:48 prplhz wrote:
man sean let go of himself
man sean let go of himself

Maybe he's been dumped alot lately.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
rotta
5652 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:48 prplhz wrote: man sean let go of himself ![]() Maybe he's been dumped alot lately. | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:49 AWalker9 wrote: words mean nothing.... | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 cheekymonkey wrote: DAE actually enjoy the preshow? yes I was actually planning on turning it off after the games start. I just wanted to hear what they had to say | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 Jer99 wrote: https://twitter.com/DrAeromi/status/662733621925556227 That sounds about right. | ||
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:49 AWalker9 wrote: https://twitter.com/TL_lichter/status/662733521417465857 Oh shit we don't have enough time to complete the game but need the money | ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:49 AWalker9 wrote: https://twitter.com/TL_lichter/status/662733521417465857 Say what? But they can put them in DLC missions to introduce with lore as well, so it makes sense | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 05:49 Big J wrote: On November 07 2015 05:48 Roadog wrote: On November 07 2015 05:47 jalstar wrote: 6 top protoss in sc2 much like BW Rain hero Classic Parting sOs Zest Not in that order 6 Dragons II? MC Dear I think MC Dear and Creator were in the original sc2 iteration people were making at the end of WoL dear was good at the end of WoL? | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 05:49 Big J wrote: On November 07 2015 05:48 Roadog wrote: On November 07 2015 05:47 jalstar wrote: 6 top protoss in sc2 much like BW Rain hero Classic Parting sOs Zest Not in that order 6 Dragons II? MC Dear I think MC Dear and Creator were in the original sc2 iteration people were making at the end of WoL Dear played wol? | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 Shellshock wrote: yes I was actually planning on turning it off after the games start. I just wanted to hear what they had to say shelly you so funny~ | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 cheekymonkey wrote: DAE actually enjoy the preshow? I usually zone out when they talk too much lol | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2015 05:50 Shellshock wrote: On November 07 2015 05:49 Big J wrote: On November 07 2015 05:48 Roadog wrote: On November 07 2015 05:47 jalstar wrote: 6 top protoss in sc2 much like BW Rain hero Classic Parting sOs Zest Not in that order 6 Dragons II? MC Dear I think MC Dear and Creator were in the original sc2 iteration people were making at the end of WoL dear was good at the end of WoL? whoops brain fart I guess it wasnt dear but I remember one with MC and Creator and esf players had to be WoL if Creator was in it so I guess no kespa players were there. he sucked too much in hots to make it | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:51 Noonius wrote: I can't decide, should I go for a poop, have a smoke or get some tea and snacks You can do everything, and you will hav emissed nothing | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:50 Diabolique wrote: Don't forget ... BlizzCon will be won by the 1st comment on page 100. rotta for champion? | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 07 2015 05:51 Noonius wrote: I can't decide, should I go for a poop, have a smoke or get some tea and snacks The smoke will prob lead to the poop | ||
|
Dav1oN
Ukraine3164 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|