• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9947 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 364

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 362 363 364 365 366 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7261
On November 02 2015 10:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

Most of us do.

i have sOs making it to round of 8 so i do want him to win, but I actually just really want him to win in my heart
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7262
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

RIP
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7263
c'mon sOs gogogogo!
sOs TY PartinG
djraphi23
Profile Joined August 2013
France2262 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7264
Parting outsmarts sOs, I knew it would happen ! sOs was way too much exposed with his proleague run.
Polt | Bomber | MMA | Taeja | Maru | TY | Byun | Innovation
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7265
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

Ouch
Neosteel Enthusiast
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7266
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!


Same. Though it was mostly a joke on my part.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7267
WCS Global Finals: Ro16

(P)PartinG vs (P)sOs
2-1

Map: Cactus Valley

PartinG spawns in the top left
sOs spawns in the top right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lpunatic
Profile Joined October 2011
235 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7268
Nice stalker pressure.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 01:53:07
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7269
On November 02 2015 10:52 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

RIP

I currently sitting in top 100 funny enough though. I got hte other series right
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
_Puppies
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
24 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7270
Hopefully sOs can tie it back up^^
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
November 02 2015 01:52 GMT
#7271
On November 02 2015 10:52 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:51 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

Most of us do.

i have sOs making it to round of 8 so i do want him to win, but I actually just really want him to win in my heart

i have PartinG smashing sOs.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
20-Minute-Jackal
Profile Joined May 2015
United States336 Posts
November 02 2015 01:53 GMT
#7272
Parting. Could. Go. All. The. Way!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 02 2015 01:53 GMT
#7273
On November 02 2015 10:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:52 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

RIP

I currently sitting in top 100 funny enough though. I got hte other series right

Where can you see a ranking? :O
Neosteel Enthusiast
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 02 2015 01:54 GMT
#7274
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

I have him winning against INno, a bit safer.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2015 01:54 GMT
#7275
On November 02 2015 10:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:52 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

RIP

I currently sitting in top 100 funny enough though. I got hte other series right

Where can you see a ranking? :O

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Special:BracketContest&module=ranking&id=18
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
November 02 2015 01:55 GMT
#7276
On November 02 2015 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:52 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

RIP

I currently sitting in top 100 funny enough though. I got hte other series right

Where can you see a ranking? :O

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Special:BracketContest&module=ranking&id=18

ha, I'm rank 15
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 02 2015 01:55 GMT
#7277
On November 02 2015 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:52 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

RIP

I currently sitting in top 100 funny enough though. I got hte other series right

Where can you see a ranking? :O

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Special:BracketContest&module=ranking&id=18

Thanks.

Rank 141 ugh. Come on sOs dont let me down
Neosteel Enthusiast
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
November 02 2015 01:55 GMT
#7278
They're playing for 100k so never count out sOs
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2015 01:55 GMT
#7279
On November 02 2015 10:52 The_Templar wrote:
WCS Global Finals: Ro16

(P)PartinG vs (P)sOs
2-1

Map: Cactus Valley

PartinG spawns in the top left
sOs spawns in the top right

2:00
Both players opening gate/2gas.

3:00
Stargate for PartinG.
sOs getting a MSC first.
Stalker chronoboosted for PartinG.

4:00
sOs getting a twilight council and expanding.
PartinG adding a gateway and building a phoenix.

5:00
Blink for sOs.
Gateways being added for sOs.
PartinG getting another phoenix and robotics facility.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 02 2015 01:56 GMT
#7280
On November 02 2015 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:52 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 Shellshock wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:50 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
woooooooooow lol

I really hope sOs doesn't lose first round. My brackets man

lol yeah mine would be completely fucked after a pretty good start. I have sOs going far

I have sOs winning! Against Byul!

RIP

I currently sitting in top 100 funny enough though. I got hte other series right

Where can you see a ranking? :O

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Special:BracketContest&module=ranking&id=18

Why does my bracket not have the beautiful check marks ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Prev 1 362 363 364 365 366 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35815
Shuttle 2387
Horang2 970
Bisu 863
Jaedong 680
Light 572
Mini 467
BeSt 356
firebathero 342
Hyuk 308
[ Show more ]
Stork 269
actioN 249
EffOrt 242
Zeus 240
ggaemo 209
Soma 207
Soulkey 151
ZerO 145
Last 140
Snow 134
Rush 125
Leta 111
Pusan 80
Killer 67
hero 61
Sea.KH 57
Mong 43
Sharp 39
Mind 34
Shine 27
Shinee 26
Bale 25
Aegong 25
soO 23
sorry 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 18
Sexy 17
Free 16
PianO 15
Yoon 14
Terrorterran 13
zelot 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 5
NotJumperer 0
Dota 2
Gorgc4059
qojqva1673
Dendi1106
420jenkins33
League of Legends
Reynor86
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1448
x6flipin375
markeloff86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes873
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2174
B2W.Neo777
XBOCT365
DeMusliM188
Livibee178
Mlord170
XaKoH 136
Liquid`LucifroN129
Mew2King110
QueenE88
ArmadaUGS82
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 14
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2213
• TFBlade695
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
Stellar Fest
20m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.