• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8231 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 354

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 352 353 354 355 356 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 02 2015 01:17 GMT
#7061
On November 02 2015 10:15 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:13 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
It better be best PvP of this year.

Let's go, Kim Yoo Jin, even though, PartinG probs should be favoured stylistically. ~_~

sOs vs Rain will be the PvP of the year.

hasn't rain been known for having kind of weak pvp for a korean this year?

He was. Right after his GSL win he lost to lilbow and dropped maps to huk.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
sibs
Profile Joined July 2012
635 Posts
November 02 2015 01:17 GMT
#7062
omg they still ahven't played 1 game...
Snijjer
Profile Joined September 2011
United States989 Posts
November 02 2015 01:17 GMT
#7063
I like both these players but...

Go $o$ !!
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7064
GOGOGOGOGO sOs!!!!! :-))))
This will be awesome!!!! :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7065
On November 02 2015 10:15 stuchiu wrote:
the best PvP players this year were sOs and Zest I think?


Classic too maybe?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7066
On November 02 2015 10:16 Thrillz wrote:
So far no upsets...

no real upsets yeah but the way some series went was surprising. I didn't expect INno vs Zest or Classic vs ByuL to be such horrible stomps. I didn't expect Polt to give Rain such a run for his money either, though I hoped it would happen.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7067
I hope we get a phoenix game.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7068
OK time to prepare my protoss notebook and take some notes
gogogo both of You beautiful tosses! Altough I'm cheering for sOs a little bit more
sOs TY PartinG
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 01:22:49
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7069
On November 02 2015 10:08 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:06 Rollora wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:03 RHoudini wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
wow the viewer count has dropped a lot. I guess a lot of EU people are coming to their senses... and I'm close to do the same... But I have a feeling this PvP will rock...

It's 2 AM, what do you expect?

no its defnately because of the PvP. I don't have work tomorrow and would watch the TvZs, but PvP... I prefer watching porn, or playing myself. Or playing with myself. Or you know... sleep

you should give pvps a chance. i know they have a bad reputation but sometimes they are really amazing. Especially when players like sOs and PartinG are playing.

Well I hate gimmicky/cheesy play.
I don't like the design of toss in general. I play random for several years now, but playing toss just outright bores me, I dunno why. I don't like the optical design of the race (don't call me racist) I don't like the mechanics (warpin on other side of map instead of having to watch out how your reeinforcements come and join the fight), I don't like that many abilities are designed AROUND the macro game or at least can be used to avoid it. Like so many surprise attacks and proxy bullshit. I hate that warpins not only can be made across the whole map, no they are also even faster then some macro mechanics of the opponent (like inbase warpin at terran), and what I hate the most is a spell that completely prevents the opponent from fighting in a WARgame: Forcefield.
I also hate the oracle. I ALWAYS make kills with it, that shouldn't be possible for a unit
I don't hate the players, I don't say its imba, I just don't like how it is designed, and would have preferred its more about mechanics, not surprising the opponent. Or in other words: it shouldn't give lesser players so many strategies to win against better ones. Also because Polt lost, there will be a PvP next week anyways...
AND 2014 were more PvPs then any other matchup (ok maybe PvZ) and I hate that required balance changes were foreseeable long ago but not made for a long time...

While I agree it is hard to actually chose the right strategy, and sOS does just a perfect job at it, it annoys me that most of his wins are from cheese games. And that that is possible again, makes me rage about Toss :D
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 01:18:40
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7070
WCS Global Finals: Ro16

(P)PartinG vs (P)sOs
0-0

Map: Terraform

PartinG spawns in the top left
sOs spawns in the bottom right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7071
On November 02 2015 10:18 Elentos wrote:
I hope we get a phoenix game.

ah yeah that would be great, though I think we'll get lots of blink stalkers openers.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 02 2015 01:18 GMT
#7072
no proxies
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
November 02 2015 01:19 GMT
#7073
Hey guys how great would it be if we got a PvP finals!
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
November 02 2015 01:19 GMT
#7074
I don't understand PvP at all, but I assume sOs will just outbullshit anyone.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:19 GMT
#7075
On November 02 2015 10:18 Penev wrote:
no proxies

no balls
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16099 Posts
November 02 2015 01:19 GMT
#7076
Preparing a bo5 pvp against parting/sOs must be a nightmare
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 02 2015 01:19 GMT
#7077
On November 02 2015 10:18 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:16 Thrillz wrote:
So far no upsets...

no real upsets yeah but the way some series went was surprising. I didn't expect INno vs Zest or Classic vs ByuL to be such horrible stomps. I didn't expect Polt to give Rain such a run for his money either, though I hoped it would happen.

I kind of expected it for Classic vs ByuL tbh. Classic would do that.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 02 2015 01:20 GMT
#7078
On November 02 2015 10:19 Thrillz wrote:
Hey guys how great would it be if we got a PvP finals!

Jinxer.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 01:20:38
November 02 2015 01:20 GMT
#7079
On November 02 2015 10:15 stuchiu wrote:
the best PvP players this year were sOs and Zest I think?

In offline B03+ matches this year sOs's only lost to Rain, herO, Classic and Dear.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
November 02 2015 01:20 GMT
#7080
There is a frickin beetle in my bedroom and he cannot chill
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Prev 1 352 353 354 355 356 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE71
Nina 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 186
Dewaltoss 77
Hyuk 62
Noble 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm112
League of Legends
Doublelift3561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5157
Khaldor750
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2138
shahzam505
JimRising 296
KnowMe280
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS114
ZombieGrub91
Trikslyr38
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2688
Other Games
• imaqtpie812
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 20m
Online Event
12h 20m
FEL
17h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.