• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8540 users

[WCS] Ro32 Group G - Season 3 2015 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 48 Next All
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
August 27 2015 16:38 GMT
#121
First person view is very cool
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 27 2015 16:38 GMT
#122
Hitman hype!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
August 27 2015 16:39 GMT
#123
Easy!! Snuteeee!!
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
August 27 2015 16:39 GMT
#124
what a terrible series.

Aelendis
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium892 Posts
August 27 2015 16:39 GMT
#125
Nice first person view and nice game from Snute
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 27 2015 16:39 GMT
#126
On August 28 2015 01:38 Shellshock wrote:
I'd say Snute is in pretty good form today

he's looking amazing. I think it could very well be his season. He looks sharper, smarter and more decisive than ever.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 16:39 GMT
#127
Poll: Recommend Snute vs Jim game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (3)
 
43%

★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2)
 
29%

★★★ - Good game (2)
 
29%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

7 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Snute vs Jim game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend Snute vs Jim game 3?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (3)
 
75%

★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1)
 
25%

★★★ - Good game (0)
 
0%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Snute vs Jim game 3?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season

"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 27 2015 16:39 GMT
#128
I actually liquibetted Snute and Elazer so I guess I can't be as hyped about Hitman as I want to be
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 27 2015 16:40 GMT
#129
On August 28 2015 01:39 Shellshock wrote:
I actually liquibetted Snute and Elazer so I guess I can't be as hyped about Hitman as I want to be

Easy 2-0 for Elazer with proper scouting.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 16:40 GMT
#130
On August 28 2015 01:39 Shellshock wrote:
I actually liquibetted Snute and Elazer so I guess I can't be as hyped about Hitman as I want to be

at least you'll get your liquibet right
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 27 2015 16:41 GMT
#131
On August 28 2015 01:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 01:39 Shellshock wrote:
I actually liquibetted Snute and Elazer so I guess I can't be as hyped about Hitman as I want to be

Easy 2-0 for Elazer with proper scouting.

Has played 9 games going 4-5 and nearly every stargate of his was scouted.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 27 2015 16:41 GMT
#132
I actually wonder if Jim couldn't fall to a sneaky Hitman in PvP.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 27 2015 16:41 GMT
#133
On August 28 2015 01:40 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 01:39 Shellshock wrote:
I actually liquibetted Snute and Elazer so I guess I can't be as hyped about Hitman as I want to be

at least you'll get your liquibet right

that's all that matters
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
August 27 2015 16:41 GMT
#134
...another chinese dude underperforming.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
August 27 2015 16:42 GMT
#135
On August 28 2015 01:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 01:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On August 28 2015 01:39 Shellshock wrote:
I actually liquibetted Snute and Elazer so I guess I can't be as hyped about Hitman as I want to be

Easy 2-0 for Elazer with proper scouting.

Has played 9 games going 4-5 and nearly every stargate of his was scouted.


You can't use Has as a reference. Has is magic.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
August 27 2015 16:42 GMT
#136
Time for Polish Power!
And yeah, those first person view is amazing to see, need more!
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
August 27 2015 16:42 GMT
#137
On August 28 2015 01:41 Zerg.Zilla wrote:
...another chinese dude underperforming.


No, foreigners caught up to their level.
Chinese starcraft has long since been stagnating
Grollicus
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany287 Posts
August 27 2015 16:42 GMT
#138
On August 28 2015 01:38 Bojas wrote:
First person view is very cool


"why do they only show first person when the game is already over?" -Lambo
Read. | Show me your Healthbars
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 16:42 GMT
#139
On August 28 2015 01:41 Zerg.Zilla wrote:
...another chinese dude underperforming.

I'd call it overperforming that China has a guaranteed WCS spot
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
August 27 2015 16:43 GMT
#140
On August 28 2015 01:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 01:40 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On August 28 2015 01:39 Shellshock wrote:
I actually liquibetted Snute and Elazer so I guess I can't be as hyped about Hitman as I want to be

Easy 2-0 for Elazer with proper scouting.

Has played 9 games going 4-5 and nearly every stargate of his was scouted.

to be fair I wouldn't say the Terrans played him properly though. I remember iaguz going for a really silly kind of gasless expand for instance.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Codebar 28
UpATreeSC 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2550
Shuttle 1546
EffOrt 847
BeSt 650
Mini 397
Light 387
ggaemo 318
Stork 257
firebathero 225
ZerO 181
[ Show more ]
Rush 161
Barracks 86
Dewaltoss 69
Sea.KH 68
Killer 60
Zeus 59
Shine 50
Yoon 37
Hyun 37
Mong 34
Shinee 32
Sexy 29
Aegong 28
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 27
sorry 24
soO 23
Bale 21
910 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3853
Dendi1790
BananaSlamJamma432
Counter-Strike
Fnx 580
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes604
Other Games
singsing2197
Liquid`RaSZi1417
hiko1274
B2W.Neo888
Lowko369
Liquid`VortiX286
Sick181
ArmadaUGS136
Rex51
Trikslyr34
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream456
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2458
• Jankos2216
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.