On August 28 2015 03:49 sharkie wrote:
I am so happy for Snute, he is the nicest person in SC2 I know!
I am so happy for Snute, he is the nicest person in SC2 I know!
Yeah he's an awesome guy
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:49 sharkie wrote: I am so happy for Snute, he is the nicest person in SC2 I know! Yeah he's an awesome guy | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:48 brickrd wrote: i want him to start winning tournaments with the most ridiculous abusive idiotic builds and just be the nicest dude ever in every interview, constantly talking about how great his opponents are. like 100x more likeable than polt that would be hilarious He needs to BM in games like "cmon man I know you can beat this" or "just try a little harder! you got this!' | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:49 MavivaM wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 03:48 brickrd wrote: On August 28 2015 03:46 Shellshock wrote: Hitman looks like a nice guy i want him to start winning tournaments with the most ridiculous abusive idiotic builds and just be the nicest dude ever in every interview, constantly talking about how great his opponents are. like 100x more likeable than polt that would be hilarious Doesn't sOs exist already? sOs isn't that much more likeable than Polt though. ![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 03:48 brickrd wrote: On August 28 2015 03:46 Shellshock wrote: Hitman looks like a nice guy i want him to start winning tournaments with the most ridiculous abusive idiotic builds and just be the nicest dude ever in every interview, constantly talking about how great his opponents are. like 100x more likeable than polt that would be hilarious He needs to BM in games like "cmon man I know you can beat this" or "just try a little harder! you got this!' drop 5 manner nexuses and then talk about how great his opponent is after the game | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18752 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:49 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 03:49 sharkie wrote: I am so happy for Snute, he is the nicest person in SC2 I know! Yeah he's an awesome guy Glad to hear that since you should know him personally? ![]() | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
Salt 1.01 | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:52 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On August 28 2015 03:48 brickrd wrote: On August 28 2015 03:46 Shellshock wrote: Hitman looks like a nice guy i want him to start winning tournaments with the most ridiculous abusive idiotic builds and just be the nicest dude ever in every interview, constantly talking about how great his opponents are. like 100x more likeable than polt that would be hilarious He needs to BM in games like "cmon man I know you can beat this" or "just try a little harder! you got this!' drop 5 manner nexuses and then talk about how great his opponent is after the game After planetary overcharging 2 of them | ||
|
brickrd
United States4894 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:50 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 03:49 MavivaM wrote: On August 28 2015 03:48 brickrd wrote: On August 28 2015 03:46 Shellshock wrote: Hitman looks like a nice guy i want him to start winning tournaments with the most ridiculous abusive idiotic builds and just be the nicest dude ever in every interview, constantly talking about how great his opponents are. like 100x more likeable than polt that would be hilarious Doesn't sOs exist already? sOs isn't that much more likeable than Polt though. ![]() sos is also a perfectly legitimate macro player, it's just that he's more known for his prepared builds and crafty moves | ||
|
MavivaM
1535 Posts
I had always pictured Hitman to look like a scariest version of Bling, or eventually another copy of Cruncher. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:56 MavivaM wrote: That was... unexpected. I had always pictured Hitman to look like a scariest version of Bling, or eventually another copy of Cruncher. I was hoping he was secretly Cruncher this whole time ![]() | ||
|
MavivaM
1535 Posts
On August 28 2015 03:57 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On August 28 2015 03:56 MavivaM wrote: That was... unexpected. I had always pictured Hitman to look like a scariest version of Bling, or eventually another copy of Cruncher. I was hoping he was secretly Cruncher this whole time ![]() Idra the prophet did spoke, and Cruncher the heretic did indeed disappear in a few months, never to be relevant anymore. Amen. | ||
|
MavivaM
1535 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
joshie0808
Canada1024 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
| ||
|
joshie0808
Canada1024 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
FUCKING DESTROY HIM oh that was 13? ayyy blind countered | ||
|
Topdoller
United Kingdom3860 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt BeSt Mini Light ggaemo Stork firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2197 Liquid`RaSZi1417 hiko1274 B2W.Neo888 Lowko369 Liquid`VortiX286 Sick181 ArmadaUGS136 Rex51 Trikslyr34 ZerO(Twitch)15 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|