• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7945 users

[WCS] Ro32 Group G - Season 3 2015 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 48 Next All
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 27 2015 18:33 GMT
#601
On August 28 2015 03:30 Circumstance wrote:
I notice that TES in sponsored by Hitbox, but I can't help but wonder what being sponsored by Hitbox means anymore.


I hardly even know what Hitbox is at this point but it's probably Hitman's sandbox
AdministratorBreak the chains
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 27 2015 18:33 GMT
#602
On August 28 2015 03:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.


But any host fails compared to Redeye... Chobra the only one comparable imo

Chobra hosting still isn't great. I really like the fact that he can both host and translate.
kiss kiss fall in love
Aelendis
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium892 Posts
August 27 2015 18:33 GMT
#603
Snute's queen usage in zvz is mesmerizing to me
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 18:33 GMT
#604
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.

Nah she did NASL I think
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Dav1oN
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine3164 Posts
August 27 2015 18:34 GMT
#605
On August 28 2015 03:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.


But any host fails compared to Redeye... Chobra the only one comparable imo


Exactly, Chobra held IEM CSGO World Championship last week at the highest level, I was impressed
In memory of Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson 11.09.1985 - 21.07.2019 A tribute to incredible man, embodiment of joy, esports titan, starcraft community pillar all in one. You will always be remembered!
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
August 27 2015 18:35 GMT
#606
Oh, sexy transfuse.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
August 27 2015 18:36 GMT
#607
On August 28 2015 03:33 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.

Nah she did NASL I think


she also modelled for playboy
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 18:36 GMT
#608
On August 28 2015 03:34 cSc.Dav1oN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:32 sharkie wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.


But any host fails compared to Redeye... Chobra the only one comparable imo


Exactly, Chobra held IEM CSGO World Championship last week at the highest level, I was impressed

Oh and the Joshua "clutch" Gray guy was pretty good too I think. I remember him doing some SC2, think he was above the average host
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 27 2015 18:37 GMT
#609
On August 28 2015 03:33 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.

Nah she did NASL I think

I can't remember what it was, but she was a blonde that wasn't Redeye - can't say I was terribly pleased.
kiss kiss fall in love
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 27 2015 18:38 GMT
#610
On August 28 2015 03:36 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:33 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.

Nah she did NASL I think


she also modelled for playboy

Wasnt that Lauren Elise? Or were we really blessed with 2 playboy models
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 18:38 GMT
#611
On August 28 2015 03:36 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:34 cSc.Dav1oN wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:32 sharkie wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.


But any host fails compared to Redeye... Chobra the only one comparable imo


Exactly, Chobra held IEM CSGO World Championship last week at the highest level, I was impressed

Oh and the Joshua "clutch" Gray guy was pretty good too I think. I remember him doing some SC2, think he was above the average host

#freeterry
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
August 27 2015 18:40 GMT
#612
Cant believe the best 2 games of the day are a ZvZ, its nice to see
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 27 2015 18:40 GMT
#613
On August 28 2015 03:38 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 03:36 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:34 cSc.Dav1oN wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:32 sharkie wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:30 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:27 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:22 Aocowns wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:20 MavivaM wrote:
On August 28 2015 03:18 brickrd wrote:
i love pig but something about his voice and face makes it seem like he's always drunk and has a boner

And that should be detrimental?
If a caster has a boner when casting it only does mean that he's good at his job.

If he also gives the viewer a boner, you know you've found a truly amazing caster. Artosis does that for me.

I used to think like you until I realised that by that logic Lindsay Sporrer was better than Artosis.
That's why you should trust more a caster's boner rather than yours.

HAHA!

But I think it should be the other way around for hosts, which is why Smix, seltzer and lindsay sporrer are great as hosts. I mean I'd rather get a boner myself, than imagining one of them having one

Lindsay was the girl that did a WCS, right? I remember complaining that Redeye wasn't there for it, and someone mentioning that she was hot, but not as witty. And hence not as good.


But any host fails compared to Redeye... Chobra the only one comparable imo


Exactly, Chobra held IEM CSGO World Championship last week at the highest level, I was impressed

Oh and the Joshua "clutch" Gray guy was pretty good too I think. I remember him doing some SC2, think he was above the average host

#freeterry

Yeah seriously, what ended up happening to Terry the King?
kiss kiss fall in love
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
August 27 2015 18:40 GMT
#614
why is 3 the magic number for infestors again? I remember hearing multiple times that if you make only 3 infestors then the energy upgrade isn't worth it
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 27 2015 18:40 GMT
#615
On August 28 2015 03:40 Topdoller wrote:
Cant believe the best 2 games of the day are a ZvZ, its nice to see

How'd you not like the 23 zealot drop
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 27 2015 18:40 GMT
#616
On August 28 2015 03:40 chipmonklord17 wrote:
why is 3 the magic number for infestors again? I remember hearing multiple times that if you make only 3 infestors then the energy upgrade isn't worth it

TRINITY
TRINITY
TRINITY
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 18:41 GMT
#617
anyone remembers the 3rd map?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 27 2015 18:41 GMT
#618
Poll: Recommend winners' match game 2?

★★★ - Good game (4)
 
67%

★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1)
 
17%

★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (1)
 
17%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

6 total votes

Your vote: Recommend winners' match game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season


Poll: Recommend winners' match game 3?

★★★ - Good game (2)
 
50%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (1)
 
25%

★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (1)
 
25%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: Recommend winners' match game 3?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season

"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
August 27 2015 18:41 GMT
#619
yesssssssssss Snute!!
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
August 27 2015 18:42 GMT
#620
MY MAN SNUTE
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM415
TaKeTV 64
BRAT_OK 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 415
ProTech139
TKL 89
UpATreeSC 61
Rex 37
Codebar 29
BRAT_OK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1286
Shuttle 1067
EffOrt 502
ggaemo 341
Mini 327
Stork 264
firebathero 189
Light 175
Dewaltoss 118
Rush 92
[ Show more ]
Barracks 88
910 73
Zeus 56
sorry 51
Shinee 47
Killer 46
Hyun 45
Shine 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Aegong 19
soO 19
Sexy 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Trap 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4544
Dendi2030
BananaSlamJamma413
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes617
Other Games
singsing2045
Liquid`RaSZi1907
hiko1167
B2W.Neo1089
Liquid`VortiX245
ArmadaUGS174
Sick168
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream527
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• TFBlade867
Other Games
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 47m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.